Pros: Excellent construction, paint and finish, tons of room to work in. Not heavy for its size, relatively quiet.
Cons: Hard drive caddys are terrible, wire routing grommets could be better.
- Filters for the fans are SO EASY to get out and clean
- Front fans and HDD cage fans are very easy to swap out, the clips are especially nice. Just be aware that the clips will not fit around 26mm thick fans like the Enermax Magma/TB silence.
- The front door opens 270*, basically to fold flat against the left side of the case. Very handy. The door is well made and will swing open by itself if you open your CD drive.
- HUGE amount of room for cable management behind the tray, 3cm deep so there is no problem with fat PSU cables
- Fully painted inside and out, although it seems more like powder coating, it is highly scratch resistant, I hit the top panel pretty hard with my screwdriver while swapping out fans and there was no mark.
- Excellent room for water cooling, you can easily mount a 240 on top, 120 on the back, and a 240 on the inside of the hard drive cage, which is what I will be doing.
- Plenty of options for air cooling, 2x front 120mm, 2x 120mm on the inside of the HDD rack, 120mm on the back of the case, 2x 120mm on the top, vented PCI slots and behind the motherboard tray is vented as well. The front intake does not make a suctioning sound, there are large gaps on the edge of the door to allow plenty of air to the front filter area. Very nice compared to some door setups that choke the fans.
- Case headers for power/reset/led etc are varying lengths and colors, and BARELY reach if your motherboard has the pins at the bottom edge on a regular ATX board when routed behind the tray, it may not reach to an EATX unless you go through the inside.
- Hard drive caddys suck. There is no nice way to put this, the provided screws are too long for most 3.5" HDD (I tried 4 different brands) resulting in the drive wobbling all over the place. I guess the vibrations are dampened though. They also collapse sideways easily and fall down, I found this out when trying to attach my SATA power connector. Beware of these things.
The bad are only worth about half a star to me, overall this is a great case if you're looking for something elegant with no windows and lights.