Pros: Good looks, Quiet, Quite a lot of space inside, Decent amount of HDD bays, Good cable routing, dust filters, Solid build quality for the most part.
Cons: Some build quality flaws, limited airflow without removing side panels, obstructive HDD cages, door, in places a bit dodgy build quality
Bought this for a mid range gaming build, i5, GTX 760. The case is good apart for the following.
- Crappy hinge mechanism, they break really easily and feel quite flimsy, the case comes with replacements, but I already had to use one when the case arrived.
- The front I/O goes through the door, cables and USB drives will block the door in some cases, especially when opening it to the left.
- Somewhat hard to clean.
- The click to remove panels feel a tad flimsy, especially the mechanism they use to attach them to the case.
- The whole case seems to get dirty quickly on the outside, even though it is black...
- Looks pretty awful without side/top airflow panels mounted.
- Side panel mounting mechanism doesn't seem too solid, might break...
- HDD bays (3.5 in) are not actually that solid. I removed one and found it to be made out of square. This didn't seem to have an effect on it fitting drives or locking it into the case, but it doesn't look too great...
- Limited cable routing to bottom of motherboard.
- No grommets for top (CPU 8-pin) and bottom (MB I/O) cable holes.
- HDD cages restrict airflow significantly, I removed one as I only have 3 drives in the system
- 5.25 inch drive bay locks are flimsy, use the screws please.
- Not much radiator space for custom loops.
- Can feel flimsy due to somewhat thin steel, especially rear panel.
- Thumbscrews are stupidly tight.
- Rear exhaust fan doesn't effectively extract air from the CPU-heatsink area causing CPU to run quite hot.
- Fans could be quieter for the speed/airflow.
- Doesn't come with rear 140mm fan even though it supports 140mm...
Great Things I Have To Point Out
- Choice between offset and centered SSD mounting on 3.5in trays.
- Removable drive cages.
- Rubber washers for fan screws.
- Power button is satisfying.