Pros: powerfull, silent, 80+ gold, fully modular
Cons: only 6 pci-e cables, some short cables, ugly/loose sleeve
Lest list the Positive and negative things about it.
* 1200Watt, i won't need to upgrade in a long time.
* 7 year guaranty.
* 80+ Gold.
* the 80+ Gold makes it very silent due to more efficient/cooler AC-DC conversion.
* 100% modular.
* only 6 pci-e power cables, other PSU's around 1200W often comes with 8.
* pretty expensive, but equal PSU's cost about the same.
* in my opinion not as nice sleeve as my old AX850, much looser and just don't look as nice.
* the 8-pin CPU power cable is kind of short. Or the PSU is to long, i had to put the cable on top of the motherboard instead of behind the motherboard tray to make it reach the top of my motherboard, this due to the fact that the PSU itself blocks the cable management hole i used with my previous PSU.
As i said the positive/negative the biggest problem for me is the cables. The 8-pin CPU cable feels short for being a 2010 power supply. And the sleeve feels flimsy and is not as tight and nice looking as my old AX850.
Overall it's a nice PSU and it gets the job done nicley powering my overclocked CPU and 3-way GPU configuration. But some minor things that do a big impact on the overall feel could've been done in a better way.