Pros: Good sound quality, long battery life, easy to wear, good mic (handy stow function), nice buttons
Cons: Software works but interferes with setpoint, surround is artificial (crap), price
- Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) Uses a lot of resources in the background, it also interferes with set point, which I originally had for my G700, and the mouse configuration in LGS is flakey at best, and far more buggy than set point (which was bad already)
- Surround sound is crap as you would expect from anything where it is artificially generated on two speakers.
- Usually pretty expensive, I got mine for $50, and I would not have bought it had it not been on offer.
- Volume doesn't go up as much as I would sometimes like
- 2.4GHz, so it sometimes cuts out
The buttons are much more useful that I originally expected, I set them to rewind/pause/fast forward so I can change tracks and such even when I am walking around with them on.
I would say the build quality is relatively good considering PhantomL0rd throws his around quite a bit...
The price is the only thing that would hold me back from giving it 4+ stars.