Pros: Looks good, well laid out, OC's easily
Cons: USB 3.0 Header placement
So far I have used this board for several days, and it is excellent. I'm impressed with both the quality of the board and the ClickBIOS. It is very easy to use and handles OC'ing very well for an mATX board. I previously had my 3930k in a Gigabyte X79-UD7, which is an extreme overclocking board. It took nearly .05v more to achieve the same overclock as it does with the MSI board, so that is saying something.
- Very good looking board, nice color scheme
- Overclocks like a dream
- Easiest UEFI BIOS I have used yet
- Runs very cool compared to my Gigabyte X79 board
- x16/x16 SLI/CF capable
- USB 3.0 header is placed in such a way that it will interfere with a graphics card in the second slot. Not really a big deal, but a minor annoyance. The board is obviously small so there is not much they can do.
- BIOS needs to be updated in order to boot with ANY C2 stepping SB-E processor. It will go into BIOS but will not boot nor go into RAID controller without this update. This is not a good thing if you have no other computer to use and download a BIOS update. - 1/2 flame for this sort of silly problem.