26XFX 7970 [A few questions]
5Planning my first custom case mod, can someone look over my design and plans please?
8Does anyone else get unsatisfactory performance on certain games? Even with high end gpu?
2XFX 7970 GT DFC Ghz DD (Gigahertz Double Dissipation edition) Watercooling solution
177970 Unlocked voltage and Water block question.
- ASUS HD7970 DirectCU II 1000MHz Overclocked GPU...No review yet.
- Asus Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition HD7870-DC2-2GD5...No review yet.
Owners also have
XFX Double D 7970 Black Edition
This is a AMD 7970 card with non-reference cooling, and is overclocked to 1000/1425. Key Features PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface DirectX® 11-capable graphics 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units Shader Model 5.0 DirectCompute 11 Accelerated multi-threading HDR texture compression Order-independent transparency OpenGL 4.2 support Image quality enhancement technology Up to 24x multi-sample and super-sample anti-aliasing modes Adaptive anti-aliasing Morphological Anti-Aliasing (MLAA) DirectX® 10/11 Super-Sample Anti-Aliasing (SSAA) 16x angle independent anisotropic texture filtering 128-bit floating point HDR rendering AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology1 Up to 6 displays supported with DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport Independent resolutions, refresh rates, color controls, and video overlays Display grouping Combine multiple displays to behave like a single large display AMD App Acceleration2 OpenCL 1.2 Support Microsoft C++ AMP DirectCompute 11 Double Precision Floating Point AMD HD Media Accelerator Universal Video Decoder (UVD) H.264 VC-1 MPEG-2 (SD & HD) MVC (Blu-ray 3D) MPEG-4 Part 2 (DivX/Xvid) Adobe Flash DXVA 1.0 & 2.0 support Enhanced Video Quality features Advanced post-processing and scaling Deblocking Denoising Automatic deinterlacing Mosquito noise reduction Edge enhancement 3:2 pulldown detection Advanced video color correction Brighter whites processing (Blue Stretch) Independent video gamma control Flesh tone correction Color vibrance control Dynamic contrast Dynamic video range control AMD HD3D technology4 Stereoscopic 3D display/glasses support Blu-ray 3D support Stereoscopic 3D gaming 3rd party Stereoscopic 3D middleware software support AMD CrossFire™ multi-GPU technology5 Dual, triple or quad-GPU scaling Cutting-edge integrated display support DisplayPort 1.2 Max resolution: 4096x2160 per display Multi-Stream Transport 21.6 Gbps bandwidth High bit-rate audio Quad HD/4k video support 3GHz HDMI 1.4a with Stereoscopic 3D Frame Packing Format, Deep Color, xvYCC wide gamut support, and high bit-rate audio Max resolution: 4096x3112 1080p60 Stereoscopic 3D Quad HD/4k video support Dual-link DVI with HDCP Max resolution: 2560x1600 VGA Max resolution: 2048x1536 Integrated HD audio controller Output protected high bit rate 7.1 channel surround sound over HDMI with no additional cables required Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio formats AMD PowerPlay™ power management technology3 Automatic power management with low power idle states AMD PowerTune technology3 Intelligent TDP management technology Dynamic clockspeed/performance enhancement for games AMD Catalyst™ graphics and HD video configuration software Software support for Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP AMD Catalyst™ Control Center - AMD Catalyst™ software application and user interface for setup, configuration, and accessing features of AMD Radeon products. Unified Graphics display driver - AMD Catalyst™ software enabling other PC programs and devices to use advanced graphics, video, and features of AMD Radeon™ products. Additional hardware (e.g. Blu-ray drive, HD or 10-bit monitor, TV tuner) and/or software (e.g. multimedia applications) are required for the full enablement of some features. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems - check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. AMD Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios, which is required for panning across multiple displays. To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort™ connectors, and/or DisplayPort™ compliant active adapters to convert your monitor’s native input to your cards DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s), are required. Support for six simultaneous displays may require complementary products compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport. Maximum number of configured displays may vary - check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. SLS (―Single Large Surface‖) functionality requires an identical display resolution on all configured displays. AMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL™, DirectCompute or DirectX® Video Acceleration (DXVA). Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products. AMD PowerPlay™ and AMD PowerTune are technologies offered by certain AMD Radeon™ products, which are designed to intelligently manage GPU power consumption in response to certain GPU load conditions. Not all products feature all technologies – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities. AMD HD3D is a technology designed to enable stereoscopic 3D support in games, movies and/or photos. Requires 3D stereo drivers, glasses, and display. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. A list of supported stereoscopic 3D hardware is available at http://www.amd.com/HD3D. AMD CrossFire™ technology requires an AMD CrossFire Ready motherboard, an AMD CrossFire™ Bridge Interconnect (for each additional graphics card) and may require a specialized power supply. Utilization of PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth requires a mainboard equipped with a PCI Express 3.0 PHY. Not all mainboards feature this technology – check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities. Projected AMD CrossFire™ scaling based on analogous GPUs from previous generations of AMD Radeon™ products.
- › [Official] Path of Exile Information and Discussion Thread 34 seconds ago
- › [Various] Xbox Reveal (LIVE NOW) 1 minute ago
- › Xbox ONE 1 minute ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › [Mod/Build Log] [Beginner] Force1: SR-2, SLi Titans, Xeon's, 3000W... 1 minute ago
- › AMD Vs. Intel 1 minute ago
- › [Official] ASUS ROG Rampage IV X79 Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] An old man's first blinged out water build. 2 minutes ago
- › [BBC] UK net firms block pirate movie websites 2 minutes ago
- › [EA] Pre-order for Battlefield 4 now available 2 minutes ago
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by junhawng
- › Metro: Last Light - Standard Edition by boredgunner
- › Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 FD-CA-ARC-R2-BL-W Computer Case With... by Alan G
- › Wireless Stereo Headset by DoomDash
- › GIGABYTE Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition GV-R787OC-2GD Video Card by VitalShot
- › Crucial Ballistix sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600... by Fieldsweeper
- › Creative 70SB150000000 Sound Card by Fieldsweeper
- › ASUS PB Series PB278Q 27"" 5ms (GTG) WQHD Widescreen LED... by R3apR369
- › SilverStone Aluminum Body ATX Full Tower Computer Case TJ07B -... by R3apR369
- › Cooler Master HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP Black Steel + Plastic and... by Steve1300
- › Online free image resizer by morgan0021
- › Maid Service Stroud by jacob5564
- › METRO 2033 STARTUP CRASH FIX WORKS by xiangelo
- › Why are DNS Servers Important? How to make... by exzacklyright
- › Titanium Backup Guide For Newbies by exzacklyright
- › How to install ADB (Android Debug Bridge) by exzacklyright
- › How to take ownership of a file, folder, or... by exzacklyright
- › How to disable the open file security warning... by exzacklyright
- › Clean and Make a USB Bootable Flash Drive for... by exzacklyright
- › Do you Really Need Cell Phone Insurance by andyharris