Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [Playstation Blog] Q&A #1 #2 for PlayStation Network and Qriocity Services
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Playstation Blog] Q&A #1 #2 for PlayStation Network and Qriocity Services

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
I'll quote the whole thing since i believe is very important for people in OCN to know who is effected by it...

If Moderator feel uncomfortable about it, feel free to let me know or edit it

Quote:
Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media
Q&A #1
Quote:

First off, we want to again thank you for your patience. We know that the PlayStation Network and Qriocity outage has been frustrating for you. We know you are upset, and so we are taking steps to make our services safer and more secure than ever before. We sincerely regret any inconvenience or concern this outage has caused, and rest assured that we’re going to get the services back online as quickly as we can.
We received a number of questions and comments yesterday and early today relating to the criminal intrusion into our network. We’d like to address some of the most common questions today.
We are also going to continue to post updates to this blog with any additional information and insight that we can over the next few days.
We are reading your comments. We are listening to your suggestions. Please keep them coming.
Thank you.
Q: Are you working with law enforcement on this matter?
A: Yes, we are currently working with law enforcement on this matter as well as a recognized technology security firm to conduct a complete investigation. This malicious attack against our system and against our customers is a criminal act and we are proceeding aggressively to find those responsible.
Q: Was my personal data encrypted?
A: All of the data was protected, and access was restricted both physically and through the perimeter and security of the network. The entire credit card table was encrypted and we have no evidence that credit card data was taken. The personal data table, which is a separate data set, was not encrypted, but was, of course, behind a very sophisticated security system that was breached in a malicious attack.
Q: Was my credit card data taken?
A: While all credit card information stored in our systems is encrypted and there is no evidence at this time that credit card data was taken, we cannot rule out the possibility. If you have provided your credit card data through PlayStation Network or Qriocity, out of an abundance of caution we are advising you that your credit card number (excluding security code) and expiration date may have been obtained. Keep in mind, however that your credit card security code (sometimes called a CVC or CSC number) has not been obtained because we never requested it from anyone who has joined the PlayStation Network or Qriocity, and is therefore not stored anywhere in our system.
Q: What steps should I take at this point to help protect my personal data?
A: For your security, we encourage you to be especially aware of email, telephone, and postal mail scams that ask for personal or sensitive information. Sony will not contact you in any way, including by email, asking for your credit card number, social security number or other personally identifiable information. If you are asked for this information, you can be confident Sony is not the entity asking. When the PlayStation Network and Qriocity services are fully restored, we strongly recommend that you log on and change your password. Additionally, if you use your PlayStation Network or Qriocity user name or password for other unrelated services or accounts, we strongly recommend that you change them, as well. To protect against possible identity theft or other financial loss, we encourage you to remain vigilant, to review your account statements and to monitor your credit reports.
Q: What if I don’t know which credit card I’ve got attached to my PlayStation Network account?
A: If you’ve added funds to your PlayStation Network wallet in the past, you should have received a confirmation email from “DoNotReply@ac.playstation.net†at the email address associated with your account. This email would have been sent to you immediately after you added the funds, and will contain the first 4 digits and last 4 digits of your credit card number. You can also check your previous credit card statements to determine which card was attached to your PlayStation Network or Qriocity accounts.
Q: When or how can I change my PlayStation Network password?
A: We are working on a new system software update that will require all users to change their password once PlayStation Network is restored. We will provide more details about the new update shortly.
Q: Have all PlayStation Network and Qriocity users been notified of the situation?
A: In addition to alerting the media and posting information about it on this blog, we have also been sending emails directly to all 77 million registered accounts. It takes a bit of time to send that many emails, and recognize that not every email will still be active, but this process has been underway since yesterday. At this time, the majority of emails have been sent and we anticipate that all registered accounts will have received notifications by April 28th. Consumers may also visit www.us.playstation.com/support and www.qriocity.com for notices regarding this issue. In addition, we have taken steps to disseminate information regarding this issue to media outlets so that consumers are informed.
Q: What steps is Sony taking to protect my personal data in the future?
A: We’ve taken several immediate steps to add protections for your personal data. First, we temporarily turned off PlayStation Network and Qriocity services and, second, we are enhancing security and strengthening our network infrastructure. Moving forward, we are initiating several measures that will significantly enhance all aspects of PlayStation Network’s security and your personal data, including moving our network infrastructure and data center to a new, more secure location, which is already underway. We will provide additional information on these measures shortly.
Q: Has Sony identified the party or parties responsible for the PlayStation Network hack and subsequent theft of personal information?
A: We are currently conducting a thorough investigation of the situation and are working closely with a recognized technology security firm and law enforcement in order to find those responsible for this criminal act no matter where in the world they might be located.
Q: When will the PlayStation Network and Qriocity be back online?
A: Our employees have been working day and night to restore operations as quickly as possible, and we expect to have some services up and running within a week from yesterday. However, we want to be very clear that we will only restore operations when we are confident that the network is secure.
Source

Q&A #2

Quote:
Yesterday, we addressed a number of your questions relating to the malicious intrusion into our network. You can find that FAQ here. As we get closer to restoration of service, here are more answers to your questions, many of which are more gaming related:
Q: Will our download history/friends list/settings be affected by the PSN downtime?
A: No, they will not.
Q: Will trophies that were earned in single-player offline games during the outage be intact when the service resumes?
A: These trophies are intact and will be re-synched when the network is once again operational.
Q: Will my PS+ cloud saves be retrievable?
A: Yes, once PSN is restored.
Q: What if we have a subscription to PS3 MMOs DC Universe Online or Free Realms? Will we get compensation for that?
A: From Sony Online Entertainment: “We apologize for any inconvenience players may have experienced as a result of the recent service interruption. As a global leader in online gaming, SOE is committed to delivering stable and entertaining games for players of all ages. To thank players for their patience, we will be hosting special events across our game portfolio. We are also working on a “make good†plan for players of the PS3 versions of DC Universe Online and Free Realms. Details will be available soon on the individual game websites and forums.â€
Q: Will there be a goodwill gesture for the time we haven’t been able to utilize PSN/Qriocity?
A: We are currently evaluating ways to show appreciation for your extraordinary patience as we work to get these services back online.

Source
My Next Gen Rig
(17 items)
 
  
Reply
My Next Gen Rig
(17 items)
 
  
Reply
post #2 of 19
I like how their "sophisticated" security was allowing all manufactured PS3's the ability to connect to the unencrypted user data.

so·phis·ti·cat·ed
1. (of a person, ideas, tastes, manners, etc.) altered by education, experience, etc., so as to be worldly-wise; not naive: a sophisticated young socialite; the sophisticated eye of a journalist.

Yup, allowing anyone to flip a single bit in the PS3 firmware so they could connect to your private network without needing a username or password of any kind is very worldly-wise!!!1!

Go Sony Go, you're the best ever
Go Sony Go, smartest corporation ever
Yaaa yaaaaa
wooooooo
post #3 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorkyFan View Post
I like how their "sophisticated" security was allowing all manufactured PS3's the ability to connect to the unencrypted user data.

so·phis·ti·cat·ed
1. (of a person, ideas, tastes, manners, etc.) altered by education, experience, etc., so as to be worldly-wise; not naive: a sophisticated young socialite; the sophisticated eye of a journalist.

Yup, allowing anyone to flip a single bit in the PS3 firmware so they could connect to your private network without needing a username or password of any kind is very worldly-wise!!!1!

Go Sony Go, you're the best ever
Go Sony Go, smartest corporation ever
Yaaa yaaaaa
wooooooo
Yep.
ANYONE could "flip a single bit" and get access to their private network. And then find the exploit to get the member information services.

Quote:
Every Sony PlayStation 3 manufactured has always been able to access the 75 million PSN accounts. Someone accidentally stumbled upon this fact recently and stole all that data. Sony does not care about you, your privacy, or your finances.
Yep. Every computer in the entire world manufactured has always been able to access the information of anyone in the entire world that gets inputted into a computer. Someone accidentally stumbled upon this fact and began to steal data. Thus, hacking was born.
Anyone who ever made a computer does not care about you, your privacy, or your finances.
Edited by OmegaNemesis28 - 4/28/11 at 11:39pm
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaNemesis28 View Post
Yep. Every computer in the entire world manufactured has always been able to access the information of anyone in the entire world that gets inputted into a computer. Someone accidentally stumbled upon this fact and began to steal data. Thus, hacking was born.
Anyone who ever made a computer does not care about you, your privacy, or your finances.
No, that is not true. You need usernames and passwords to access remote computers. Flipping a bit in the PS3 firmware turns it into a Dev PS3, and Dev PS3's can all access the network without user/pass.

You're such a blind Sony fanboy. Why don't you go research the facts and read all the information out there rather than spend your time defending Sony which is futile. You're going to be the biggest fool within days, maybe a week, once all the truth starts to come out and people's CC's are being used.
post #5 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorkyFan View Post
No, that is not true. You need usernames and passwords to access remote computers. Flipping a bit in the PS3 firmware turns it into a Dev PS3, and Dev PS3's can all access the network without user/pass.
No, that is not true. You don't always need usernames and passwords to access remote computers. Hence why they are called exploits.

And no, you don't simply "flip a bit" in the PS3 firmware to turn it into a dev PS3. You downplay the entire process completely. It isn't a simple as flipping a switch. Show your sources, like I've called you out on with every post you've ever made since you started posted about this PSN nonsense. Every post you make is another nonsense lie. Like Sony hosting the CFW on their website. Where is your evidence for that? Where is your evidence for the hacker getting the "binary data of the CC info" even though it was encrypted? Where is any of your sources?

You claim you can prove it but you don't.
You have yet to provide a single source, yet you've got all the answers Corky. Explain it to me and everyone else on OCN dude. You clearly know more than I or anyone else here. You have all the inside info that no one else on the internet has, so much you don't need to provide sources.

Hell, the one source you have provided in your posts - the one from reddit about Rebug - actually contradicted everything you've claimed previously.

Quote:
You're such a blind Sony fanboy. Why don't you go research the facts and read all the information out there rather than spend your time defending Sony which is futile. You're going to be the biggest fool within days, maybe a week, once all the truth starts to come out and people's CC's are being used.
You can call me a Sony fanboy all you want to just because I have nothing against Sony and I find that all of this is wrong. It's funny because fanboy in this particular scenario is absolutely incorrect in the way it's being used. I'm not hating on Nintendo or Microsoft in any shape or form. If this was happening to either one of them, I'd feel the same way and be saying the same things.

The real fanboy here is you. You're a complete Xbox fanboy.

You say I need to research the facts. The problem is, there are no facts to research. Everything you've claimed to this day is all false. All one needs to do is go back into your post history, as everyone of your recent posts is another CorkyFan lie about how Sony did this or that, you which have no proof whatsoever to support the validity of.
Edited by OmegaNemesis28 - 4/29/11 at 12:13am
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6 of 19
^Don't bother spending so much time feeding these trolls Omega. You're only giving them what they want.
myTX Prodigy
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-3570 ASUS P8H77-I XFX Radeon HD 7870 Double D GSKILL 8GB DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung SSD 840 250GB Crucial m4 128GB Seagate Barracuda 500GB Western Digital Black 1TB 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
ASUS CD/DVD RW 24X Windows 8 Pro x64 ASUS VE247 24" Microsoft Sidewinder X4 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX550M Bitfenix Prodigy Steelseries Kinzu Gigabyte Ghost 
  hide details  
Reply
myTX Prodigy
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-3570 ASUS P8H77-I XFX Radeon HD 7870 Double D GSKILL 8GB DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung SSD 840 250GB Crucial m4 128GB Seagate Barracuda 500GB Western Digital Black 1TB 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
ASUS CD/DVD RW 24X Windows 8 Pro x64 ASUS VE247 24" Microsoft Sidewinder X4 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX550M Bitfenix Prodigy Steelseries Kinzu Gigabyte Ghost 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Core2uu View Post
^Don't bother spending so much time feeding these trolls Omega. You're only giving them what they want.
You're right. I'm getting bad at this. I spent the past two hours writing up posts, and for what? lol
Way too vulnerable lately.

Guess I should be sued as well.
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Core2uu View Post
^Don't bother spending so much time feeding these trolls Omega. You're only giving them what they want.
The only troll here is the blind fanboy Omega:

http://www.overclock.net/video-game-...first-psn.html

The links and facts proving Omega wrong just keep piling on. The funny part Omega is I've linked you to the evidence that flipping a single bit in the PS3 firmware allowed *anyone* access to the 77 million accounts without needing so much as a username or password. Try the link in my sig and some research why don't ya.

It is absolute fact that reading the firmware off of any PS3, using a hex editor to change 1 byte from a 0 to a 1 (which is literally changing just 1 bit), and writing it back to the PS3 allowed "hackers" (aka a curious fellow who didn't know what he was even doing) to access all 77 million accounts.

LAFF LAFF
post #9 of 19
so 6 years and 70+ million machines and it was as easy as 1, 2.

just use common sense man, that's a load of bs.

you faux-hackers are trying to act superior and in reality you could have never pulled something like this off.

i hope some day anon gets tired of his useless fanboys and has you run a script that steals your information.

me and the majority of the community would have a party for that.
Gamer
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770K ASRock z77 Extreme4 EVGA GTX670FW Corsair 8GB Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Green  Crucial M4 Seagate Barracuda Sony 20x DVDRW SATA 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100 Windows 7 HP 64-bit Asus VE247 Westinghouse L2220HW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech 510 XFX XXX 650W Corsair 600T Logitech M400 
Mouse Pad
Rocketfish Reversible  
  hide details  
Reply
Gamer
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770K ASRock z77 Extreme4 EVGA GTX670FW Corsair 8GB Dominator Platinum 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
WD Green  Crucial M4 Seagate Barracuda Sony 20x DVDRW SATA 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Corsair H100 Windows 7 HP 64-bit Asus VE247 Westinghouse L2220HW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech 510 XFX XXX 650W Corsair 600T Logitech M400 
Mouse Pad
Rocketfish Reversible  
  hide details  
Reply
post #10 of 19
Mind if I correct your signature CorkyFan?

Every major company does not care about you, your privacy, or your finances.
 
MacBook Pro
(6 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-4590 MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate PowerColor TurboDuo AXR9 280 HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 8.1 Viewsonic 1680x1050 Rosewill HIVE 550W Cooler Master Centurion 5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 Apple Logic Board Intel Iris 8 GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOS
256 GB PCI-e SSD OSX 10.9.4 
  hide details  
Reply
 
MacBook Pro
(6 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-4590 MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate PowerColor TurboDuo AXR9 280 HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 8.1 Viewsonic 1680x1050 Rosewill HIVE 550W Cooler Master Centurion 5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 Apple Logic Board Intel Iris 8 GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOS
256 GB PCI-e SSD OSX 10.9.4 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [Playstation Blog] Q&A #1 #2 for PlayStation Network and Qriocity Services