Like many of you i am a pc gamer. Ive gotten my graphics to where i want them and now i am looking for another edge to my gaming and i want to improve sound. Ive been looking at both a new headset and a new sound card. Here are my questions:
- Do i need BOTH the sound card and a headset for improved sound quality?
- Is this sound card any good, its in the price range im shooting for
- What should i look for in a sound card when looking for another if that ones no good?
- Im looking at getting this headset, ive seen good reviews, opinions?
- If i do get that headset, it only comes with a usb plug, are there cards that have usb port in them so that i can still use a sound card? i only ever see 3.5mm jacks on sound cards
- Do i loose sound quality if use a usb to 3.5mm jack converter? Or do i need the usb for its power source for the headset
Thank you in advance
Edited by Seldian - 5/2/11 at 8:52pm