Utilizing a DD External Rad Box.
2x RX360 Radiators
6x AP-15 120mm Fans
1x DD RAD res
1x MCP35X Pump
4 QDC (2 leaving the rad box, 2 on a PCI insert going into my system)
1x EK Supreme HF Full copper - Nickel Plated
1x DD GTX580 (on a 570) GPU Block - Black Chrome - Nickel (still not 100% sure on this)
Primochill 1/2" Clear Tubing
Silver Kill Coil.
So first up, couple of questions.
- Kill coil placement, on the input to the res is ok? Better place to have it? I dont need pt-nuke with this right, or should i run both?
- Single MCP35X enough?
- Connectors. This is where I am lost a bit. Barb or Compression and how many? I am thinking Black compression.
- how do i work out what mounting screws to use for the rads/fans ? Guessing rads mount from the back, fans on the front.
- Going with pull on the rads, will be putting a filter between the rad and the box, this shouldn't affect things too much right? (have a very fluffy white cat, need to filter)
- Trying to keep the number of elbows down, thinking i will need 2 coming into the case (it's a FT02, vents out the top and cables run inside a cage up there)
- plan to add a second GTX 570 SC before the end of the year, I think I have sized appropriately for another card. thoughts?
any improvements or comments welcome. this will be my first watercooling setup.