SLI complete! The complete tear down was a bear, but it is now done.Changes
1. Drained the Feser Acid Green fluid
2. Flushed loop several times with Distilled
3. Removed 6 Yate Loon Mediums from my 360
4. Installed 3 Gentle Typhoon AP-30's in Push on my 360
5. Removed QDCs for RMA from Koolance (minor dripping)
6. Installed SLI 570s
7. Cleaned CPU block and reservoir
8. Filled with Distilled
One of my goals in this tear down, was to check the CPU block for "gunking". Tore the block apart and I did not find any evidence of this "gunking" that people claim is a guarantee when using pre-mix. There was a small amount of solid dark matter (not the Space kind), which I can only attribute to left over crap from a radiator or my previous corroded EK blocks. Sadly, I did not get any pictures.
Cleaning the reservoir had something else. The top side of my reservoir, had a flaky film in the back corner, which didn't get wet often. It reminded me of Lime/Calcium buildup you see from evaporated hard water. No idea what it was, but cleaned it off using some anti-bacterial soap. As before, did not get any pictures.Finished Product
That little SLI tube, was a pain! There is not enough room on the HK block to use 5/8" compression fittings in a parallel config.Benchmarks
Left scores are using SLI, right scores are my former with a single GPU. The right ones were done at 5ghz CPU, and I'm at 4.5ghz currently.