Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › Hd 5850
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hd 5850 - Page 2

post #11 of 18
Did you connect both the power cables to the card?
cave
(20 items)
 
couch
(14 items)
 
cave2
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3 2100 Biostar H61MU3 Nvidia 550 Ti Crucial 4gb 1333 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung Spinpoint 1TB Seagate 2TB Barracuda  WD Blue 160GB ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 64 Bit LG 32LD400 32-Inch Logitech k360 OCZ ModXtreme Pro 500 
CaseMouse
Silverstone Grandia GD07B Logitech M510 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Celeron G620 Gigabyte Z68MX-UD2H-B3 G-Skill Eco 4gb WD 160GB Blue 
OSKeyboardPowerCase
Ubuntu 12.04 CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid Antec Earthwatts 430W Antec SX1030b 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech MX510 Steelseries QCK 
  hide details  
Reply
cave
(20 items)
 
couch
(14 items)
 
cave2
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3 2100 Biostar H61MU3 Nvidia 550 Ti Crucial 4gb 1333 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung Spinpoint 1TB Seagate 2TB Barracuda  WD Blue 160GB ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 64 Bit LG 32LD400 32-Inch Logitech k360 OCZ ModXtreme Pro 500 
CaseMouse
Silverstone Grandia GD07B Logitech M510 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Intel Celeron G620 Gigabyte Z68MX-UD2H-B3 G-Skill Eco 4gb WD 160GB Blue 
OSKeyboardPowerCase
Ubuntu 12.04 CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid Antec Earthwatts 430W Antec SX1030b 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech MX510 Steelseries QCK 
  hide details  
Reply

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #12 of 18
Did you try completely uninstalling all of the previous drivers in add/remove programs as well as device manager? If not, take out the 5850 and turn on your onboard and do those things. Also disable the display adapter in device manager. Then reboot, you could try driver sweeper at this point but that program sucks imho. After that shutdown and install your 5850 with new drivers. If that doesn't work a reinstall of windows should take care of your issues.

Edit: If you need help follow this guide and make sure you remove all 5850 drivers before you remove it, forgot to mention that.
http://www.petri.co.il/removing-old-...d-windows7.htm
Edited by UsedPaperclip - 5/6/11 at 5:53pm
post #13 of 18
Thread Starter 
Wow, a Lot of the things people are telling me to do is freakin common sense, "Did you Plugin the Power Connecters" "What PCI slot is it on?" That is only common Sense! Comeon I'm not an Idiot, I've built many computers before and GPUs happen to be my stregnth, It was the Motherboard's BIOS and the guy that told me that is the only One of u That is getting REP
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie97 View Post
Wow, a Lot of the things people are telling me to do is freakin common sense, "Did you Plugin the Power Connecters" "What PCI slot is it on?" That is only common Sense! Comeon I'm not an Idiot, I've built many computers before and GPUs happen to be my stregnth, It was the Motherboard's BIOS and the guy that told me that is the only One of u That is getting REP
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Duo P7450 @2.7GHz Pegatron G60VX (A12) GeForce GTX 260M 1GB @610/1500/2000 Hynix 4GB DDR2 @1000MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Momentus 7200.4 320GB LG GSA-T50N, HP dvd1170r Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit HP W2207 22" (1680x1050) 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Microsoft Digital media Keyboard 3000 Delta Electronics ADP-120ZB BB 120W Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Duo P7450 @2.7GHz Pegatron G60VX (A12) GeForce GTX 260M 1GB @610/1500/2000 Hynix 4GB DDR2 @1000MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Momentus 7200.4 320GB LG GSA-T50N, HP dvd1170r Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit HP W2207 22" (1680x1050) 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Microsoft Digital media Keyboard 3000 Delta Electronics ADP-120ZB BB 120W Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL_Wut_Axel View Post
post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie97 View Post
Wow, a Lot of the things people are telling me to do is freakin common sense, "Did you Plugin the Power Connecters" "What PCI slot is it on?" That is only common Sense! Comeon I'm not an Idiot, I've built many computers before and GPUs happen to be my stregnth, It was the Motherboard's BIOS and the guy that told me that is the only One of u That is getting REP
So if you are so smart, why wasn't the motherboard BIOS update "common sense" to you?
Edited by kiwiasian - 5/6/11 at 8:01pm
post #17 of 18
No problem man... I just make my part in OCN
Good you find it helpful!
The Red Box
(14 items)
 
The Red Note
(5 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i5 3230M  NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M Sli 6GB 1TB + 16SSD cache 
OS
Windows 8 - 64Bits 
  hide details  
Reply
The Red Box
(14 items)
 
The Red Note
(5 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel i5 3230M  NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M Sli 6GB 1TB + 16SSD cache 
OS
Windows 8 - 64Bits 
  hide details  
Reply
post #18 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiasian View Post
So if you are so smart, why wasn't the motherboard BIOS update "common sense" to you?
Becoz, When you think of a problem with a Graphics card, you generally do not automatically think "Oh, Its the Motherboard"....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › Hd 5850