Thanks for confirming my assumption.
I dont have to go with a PSU from MC. But if Im gonna get a **** PSU, it mine as well be $20 XD
In regards to the computer: It is a work computer that simply runs automated programs 24/7. It is never truly used by a human (except to install programs & start them). Primary tasks are refreshing numerous webpages and taking automated actions (so lets say its normal load is 10 IE tabs, magicjack, outlook 2010, and a few low intensity scripts. pages and scripts run ~once a minute).
- AMD Phenom II x2 560 Black Edition
- MSI 880G-E45 Socket AM3 880G ATX AMD
Onboard Video Chipset: ATI Radeon HD 4250
- Kingston HyperX Blu 4GB DDR3 1600 (2x2GB 1.65V)
- Western Digital 1 TB Caviar Green SATA Intellipower 64 MB Cache
- Thermaltake V3 Black Edition ATX Mid Tower Case
Overkill computer for what it will be doing, so I dont expect the load to ever even touch 50% ^_^