Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock.net Forum › New Members › Help Me Build A Custom Desktop?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Help Me Build A Custom Desktop? - Page 2

post #11 of 17
Thread Starter 
owh... sorry didnt know where to find.. kinda new to this forum
M11x R1
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
SU4100 Alienware GT 335m 4gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
320gb External Panasonic Optical Drive Windows 7 Home Premium Bad... 
PowerMouse
Made In China Razer Naga 
  hide details  
Reply
M11x R1
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
SU4100 Alienware GT 335m 4gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
320gb External Panasonic Optical Drive Windows 7 Home Premium Bad... 
PowerMouse
Made In China Razer Naga 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 17
Thread Starter 
and i actually dont live in usa sadly so i'll try to fnd those parts
Edit: Is there anyway to move this thread?
Edited by gecko40 - 5/9/11 at 6:11am
M11x R1
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
SU4100 Alienware GT 335m 4gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
320gb External Panasonic Optical Drive Windows 7 Home Premium Bad... 
PowerMouse
Made In China Razer Naga 
  hide details  
Reply
M11x R1
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
SU4100 Alienware GT 335m 4gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
320gb External Panasonic Optical Drive Windows 7 Home Premium Bad... 
PowerMouse
Made In China Razer Naga 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by gecko40 View Post
owh... sorry didnt know where to find.. kinda new to this forum
It's no problem don't worry about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gecko40 View Post
and i actually dont live in usa sadly so i'll try to fnd those parts
Where do you live? And what's the budget in your currency? Will try to find some local stores for you

Also another tip: Don't double post (only prohibited after 24 hours). Instead just edit the previous post. What I mean by double post is posting after you've already just posted. It makes the thread messy and cluttered
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7-4650U Intel HD Graphics 5000 Samsung 8GB DDR3 Samsung 512GB SSD 
OS
Macintosh OS X "Yosemite" 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7-4650U Intel HD Graphics 5000 Samsung 8GB DDR3 Samsung 512GB SSD 
OS
Macintosh OS X "Yosemite" 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 17
Thread Starter 
I live in Brunei Darussalam its like at the tip of borneo and im gonna buy my parts in Miri. Im probably gonna buy my stuff here http://stratosenterprise.com/ and one of the shops near it. Stratos doesnt really have that much updated things but the shops im going to probably have Sandy Bridges(Hopefully). lol sorry for double posting too. Im was thinking of buying HIS HD5850 with the Intel Core i5-750 Processor.

EDIT: $800 us is like 2400 Malaysian Ringgit

CUSTOM DESKTOP
Graphic card:
1.HD 6950
2.HIS HD5850
3.GTX 460
CPU:
1.Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge
2.Intel Core i5-750 Processor
3.i-Series Processor
Disk Drive:
Hard Drive:
1.1TB Hard Drive
Case:
1.Transparent Case
2.Cheap One
Power Supply:
1.500 Watts
Motherboard:
1.Asus P7P55D Intel LGA 1156 / P55 Chipset Motherboard
2.Asus P7P55D LE Intel LGA 1156 / P55 Chipset Motherboard
RAM:
1.16GB
2.8GB
3.6GB
4.4GB
Others:
1.Wireless Adapter

Thats probably my list of what to get
Edited by gecko40 - 5/9/11 at 6:46am
M11x R1
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
SU4100 Alienware GT 335m 4gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
320gb External Panasonic Optical Drive Windows 7 Home Premium Bad... 
PowerMouse
Made In China Razer Naga 
  hide details  
Reply
M11x R1
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
SU4100 Alienware GT 335m 4gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
320gb External Panasonic Optical Drive Windows 7 Home Premium Bad... 
PowerMouse
Made In China Razer Naga 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by gecko40 View Post
I live in Brunei Darussalam its like at the tip of borneo and im gonna buy my parts in Miri. Im probably gonna buy my stuff here http://stratosenterprise.com/ and one of the shops near it. Stratos doesnt really have that much updated things but the shops im going to probably have Sandy Bridges(Hopefully). lol sorry for double posting too. Im was thinking of buying HIS HD5850 with the Intel Core i5-750 Processor.

EDIT: $800 us is like 2400 Malaysian Ringgit

CUSTOM DESKTOP
Graphic card:
1. HD 6950
2. HIS HD5850
3. GTX 460
CPU:
1. Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge
2. Intel Core i5-750 Processor
3. i-Series Processor
Disk Drive:
Hard Drive:
1. 1TB Hard Drive
Case:
1. Transparent Case
2. Cheap One
Power Supply:
1. 500 Watts
Motherboard:
1. Asus P7P55D Intel LGA 1156 / P55 Chipset Motherboard
2. Asus P7P55D LE Intel LGA 1156 / P55 Chipset Motherboard
RAM:
1. 16GB
2. 8GB
3. 6GB
4. 4GB
Others:
1. Wireless Adapter

Thats probably my list of what to get
That looks good to me . Just make sure you get a socket 1155 motherboard with the P67 chip set if you plan to go with Sandy Bridge and to be able to over clock.
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7-4650U Intel HD Graphics 5000 Samsung 8GB DDR3 Samsung 512GB SSD 
OS
Macintosh OS X "Yosemite" 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7-4650U Intel HD Graphics 5000 Samsung 8GB DDR3 Samsung 512GB SSD 
OS
Macintosh OS X "Yosemite" 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16 of 17
Welcome to OCN. Please do not ask for assistance in this section and please create a separate thread within AMD General or Intel General.
post #17 of 17
Welcome to OCN!
给力鸡
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500k P67A-UD4 GTX580 Corsair 8GB 
Hard DrivePowerCase
Crucial 64GB SSD Corsair AX850 Antec Lanboy Air 
  hide details  
Reply
给力鸡
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500k P67A-UD4 GTX580 Corsair 8GB 
Hard DrivePowerCase
Crucial 64GB SSD Corsair AX850 Antec Lanboy Air 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Members
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock.net Forum › New Members › Help Me Build A Custom Desktop?