Originally Posted by SmellyMoot
you don't think overclocking machine to 3.9-4ghz would have anything to do with this failure? I ran some stress tests with IntelBurn... and then also after that I restarted it and wouldnt turn on from there too... >.<
Please post all of your settings, and then we will begin diagnosing.
Yeah, I do mean all
of them. If you take screenshots, then please open each one in Microsoft Paint and perform a "Save As" and save them in the .PNG format. This will significantly reduce their file size without sacrificing any of the image quality.
I need to see the following:
- All of Ai Tweaker (if you take screenshots, then you will need 3 of them to get all of Ai Tweaker)
- Ai Tweaker\\ DRAM Timing Control>
- Ai Tweaker\\ CPU Power Management>
- Advanced\\ CPU Configuration>
I need to know each setting.
I already know your system specifications, however it's still very important that you add them to your signature for everyone else by doing this:
- Click User CP on the black bar at the top of any page on here
- Click Edit System over on the left
- When you're finished, click Save Changes
- There's no save confirmation, so just trust it.
From this point forward, your specifications will be in your signature for every post you make as well as every post you've already
made.Edited by TwoCables - 8/4/11 at 1:06pm