Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › >>The Official ASUS P8P67/P8Z68 & P8Z68/GEN3 Series Owners Club>>
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

>>The Official ASUS P8P67/P8Z68 & P8Z68/GEN3 Series Owners Club>> - Page 297

post #2961 of 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smo;14516615 
Thanks for replying - perhaps it's not a great idea then. Maybe I have 4.8GHz set in mind and am clutching at straws to achieve it! After all, my chip may not be capable of running it at a voltage I feel comfortable using.

If it won't do it via multiplier only, it likely won't do it with adjusting the BCLK either.

I've toyed with mine though. Voltages stayed about the same, but raising BCLK up obviously will raise your RAM frequency too. In my opinion, that's the ONLY way to find the maximum stable clocks on everything, is by finding your limits on each part. smile.gif
Junkyard
(18 items)
 
NAStradamous
(12 items)
 
HTPC01
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2320 @ 3.1GHz MSI B75MA-E33 HIS HD7970 3GB @ 1050 / 1700, 1.17v Patriot 2x4GB DDR3-1066 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial MX100 256GB WD Green 2TB DVDRW Corsair H50 Push / Pull 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
NZXT 120mm fans strapped to stock 7970 cooler Windows 10 Pro Dell 3007WFP Dell 2007FP 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell 2007FP Cheap Toshiba (R.I.P. Ducky) PC Power & Cooling Silencer MKIII 950w Cheap Garbage (free) 
MouseAudio
Logitech G602 Yardsale Special 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3330 Asus H61 MSI GTX 750Ti Low Profile 2x4GB Hynix DDR3-1333 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
60GB Kingston SSD 1TB Seagate Samsung DVDRW CoolerMaster Gemin II 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8.1 + Steam Big Picture / Plex HT 50" Insignia LED 1080p Logitech Rosewill Green 530w 
CaseMouseAudioOther
Silverstone HTPC Logitech Pioneer 2.0 tower speakers + 135w RMS Rosewill MCE Remote 
  hide details  
Reply
Junkyard
(18 items)
 
NAStradamous
(12 items)
 
HTPC01
(16 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2320 @ 3.1GHz MSI B75MA-E33 HIS HD7970 3GB @ 1050 / 1700, 1.17v Patriot 2x4GB DDR3-1066 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial MX100 256GB WD Green 2TB DVDRW Corsair H50 Push / Pull 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
NZXT 120mm fans strapped to stock 7970 cooler Windows 10 Pro Dell 3007WFP Dell 2007FP 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell 2007FP Cheap Toshiba (R.I.P. Ducky) PC Power & Cooling Silencer MKIII 950w Cheap Garbage (free) 
MouseAudio
Logitech G602 Yardsale Special 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 3330 Asus H61 MSI GTX 750Ti Low Profile 2x4GB Hynix DDR3-1333 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
60GB Kingston SSD 1TB Seagate Samsung DVDRW CoolerMaster Gemin II 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8.1 + Steam Big Picture / Plex HT 50" Insignia LED 1080p Logitech Rosewill Green 530w 
CaseMouseAudioOther
Silverstone HTPC Logitech Pioneer 2.0 tower speakers + 135w RMS Rosewill MCE Remote 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2962 of 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneerisloud View Post
If it won't do it via multiplier only, it likely won't do it with adjusting the BCLK either.

I've toyed with mine though. Voltages stayed about the same, but raising BCLK up obviously will raise your RAM frequency too. In my opinion, that's the ONLY way to find the maximum stable clocks on everything, is by finding your limits on each part.
I had no idea it upped your RAM frequency too! I'm using 8GB (2x4GB) of G.Skill RipjawsX @ 8-8-8-24/1600MHz set in my BIOS with the RAM voltage at 1.50v - so could pushing the BCLK potentially cause an unstable clock on the memory?

I thought I might as well post what he said!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tept View Post





This could give you a baseline. I've seen a dozen different recommended safe voltage req's for these chips and I decided on a middle ground with a slight step to the left. 1.5v was someone, who made a very lengthy overclocking guide for Sandy Bridge, suggestion for the limit for max safe 24/7 voltage, this was the highest I found for safe daily use and 1 of the lowest I found was 1.4v. So I took a middle ground on that with the step, and chose 1.43v as my safemax and of course this depends on temps. You won't lose system idle with upping load line calibration. It might flucuate more than before but it won't just sit at max frequency the whole time.

Alot of cpu's dont like multipliers, a 44-45 multi and then tweaks to your bclk is what you wanna aim for. Seems BCLK requires less voltage than the hard multiplier. a 48 multi for me requires around 1.46v while I'm doing 4.770 right now @ 1.425v due to the high BCLK. And mine is about 10 runs of vantage, 5 of heaven, several games of SC2, 25 runs of Linx, 10 runs of IBT @ Very High, and 3hours of Prime95 blend stable.
My System
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[i7 2600k - 5.XGHz @ X.XXv] [ASUS P8P67 Pro B3] [2x MSI 7970s in Crossfire @ 1125/1650] [8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[2TB Hitachi] [Crucial M4 SSD 64GB] [Antec Kuhler H20 920] [Lian-Li BZ BZ-502B] 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
[G.Skill Turbulence II RAM Cooler] [Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit] [2x BenQ XL2410T @ 120Hz] [Razer Lycosa] 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
[Corsair AX1200] [Silverstone Raven RV02-EW] [Razer DeathAdder] [Razer Goliathus] 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[i7 2600k - 5.XGHz @ X.XXv] [ASUS P8P67 Pro B3] [2x MSI 7970s in Crossfire @ 1125/1650] [8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[2TB Hitachi] [Crucial M4 SSD 64GB] [Antec Kuhler H20 920] [Lian-Li BZ BZ-502B] 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
[G.Skill Turbulence II RAM Cooler] [Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit] [2x BenQ XL2410T @ 120Hz] [Razer Lycosa] 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
[Corsair AX1200] [Silverstone Raven RV02-EW] [Razer DeathAdder] [Razer Goliathus] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2963 of 9343
Hi everyone,

Finally, as promised, here are the bios settings for my 17h+ custom blend stable overclock at 4,8Ghz. I will basically paste TwoCables' settings template, which is located on one of the first posts of this club, fill in the altered values and highlight them in green.


Ai Tweaker

Ai Overclock Tuner: Manual
BLCK/PCIE Frequency: 100.0
Turbo Ratio: By All Cores
By All Cores: 48
Internal PLL Voltage: Enabled
Memory Frequency: 2133
DRAM Timing Control: CL 9 - 11 - 9 - 28 - 2T
(same like in X.M.P. except the 2T, which is 1T there)

EPU Power Saving MODE: Disabled


Ai Tweaker\\ CPU Power Management >

CPU Ratio: Auto
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Enabled
Turbo Mode: Enabled
Long Duration Power Limit: 140 Watt
Long Duration Maintained: 32s
I set those values to prevent my system from clocking down (switching off turbo) frequently under load. Perhaps this has to do with the high RAM voltage of 1.65V
Short Duration Power Limit: Auto
Additional Turbo Voltage: Auto
Primary Plane Current Limit: Auto


Ai Tweaker (in the DIGI+ VRM section)

Load-Line Calibration: Ultra High
VRM Frequency: Manual
VRM Fixed Frequency Mode: 350
Phase Control: Extreme
Duty Control: Extreme
CPU Current Capability: 140%
CPU Voltage: Offset Mode
Offset Mode Sign: +
CPU Offset Voltage: 0.020V
DRAM Voltage: 1.65V
VCCSA Voltage: Auto
VCCIO Voltage: 1,15V
CPU PLL Voltage: Auto
PCH Voltage: Auto
CPU Spread Spectrum: Enabled


Advanced\\ CPU Configuration >

CPU Ratio: Auto
Intel Adaptive Thermal Monitor: Enabled
Active Processor Cores: All
Limit CPUID Maximum: Disabled
Execute Disable Bit: Enabled
Intel Virtualization Technology: Disabled
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Enabled
Turbo Mode: Enabled
CPU C1E: Enabled
CPU C3 Report: Auto
CPU C6 Report: Auto


I am getting Vcores from 1.384V to 1.392V.
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Turion II Neo N40L 2 x 1.5Ghz HP ProLiant MicroServer Board (AMD RS785E/SB820... Onboard AMD HD4200 VGA 128MB 2 x 2GB Unbuffered DDR3 ECC 800MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOS
Kingston SSDNow V+200 SSD 60 GB 4x Western Digital Caviar Green 3TB WD30EZRX RA... Samsung EcoGreen F4 2TB HD204UI (2TB Backup) Windows Server 2012 Datacenter 
Other
LSI 3ware 9650SE-4LPML 4-Port SATA Hardware Rai... 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Turion II Neo N40L 2 x 1.5Ghz HP ProLiant MicroServer Board (AMD RS785E/SB820... Onboard AMD HD4200 VGA 128MB 2 x 2GB Unbuffered DDR3 ECC 800MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOS
Kingston SSDNow V+200 SSD 60 GB 4x Western Digital Caviar Green 3TB WD30EZRX RA... Samsung EcoGreen F4 2TB HD204UI (2TB Backup) Windows Server 2012 Datacenter 
Other
LSI 3ware 9650SE-4LPML 4-Port SATA Hardware Rai... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2964 of 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimex View Post
Hi everyone,

Finally, as promised, here are the bios settings for my 17h+ custom blend stable overclock at 4,8Ghz. I will basically paste TwoCables' settings template, which is located on one of the first posts of this club, fill in the altered values and highlight them in green.


Ai Tweaker

Ai Overclock Tuner: Manual
BLCK/PCIE Frequency: 100.0
Turbo Ratio: By All Cores
By All Cores: 48
Internal PLL Voltage: Enabled
Memory Frequency: 2133
DRAM Timing Control: CL 9 - 11 - 9 - 28 - 2T
(same like in X.M.P. except the 2T, which is 1T there)

EPU Power Saving MODE: Disabled


Ai Tweaker\\ CPU Power Management >

CPU Ratio: Auto
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Enabled
Turbo Mode: Enabled
Long Duration Power Limit: 140 Watt
Long Duration Maintained: 32s
I set those values to prevent my system from clocking down (switching off turbo) frequently under load. Perhaps this has to do with the high RAM voltage of 1.65V
Short Duration Power Limit: Auto
Additional Turbo Voltage: Auto
Primary Plane Current Limit: Auto


Ai Tweaker (in the DIGI+ VRM section)

Load-Line Calibration: Ultra High
VRM Frequency: Manual
VRM Fixed Frequency Mode: 350
Phase Control: Extreme
Duty Control: Extreme
CPU Current Capability: 140%
CPU Voltage: Offset Mode
Offset Mode Sign: +
CPU Offset Voltage: 0.020V
DRAM Voltage: 1.65V
VCCSA Voltage: Auto
VCCIO Voltage: 1,15V
CPU PLL Voltage: Auto
PCH Voltage: Auto
CPU Spread Spectrum: Enabled


Advanced\\ CPU Configuration >

CPU Ratio: Auto
Intel Adaptive Thermal Monitor: Enabled
Active Processor Cores: All
Limit CPUID Maximum: Disabled
Execute Disable Bit: Enabled
Intel Virtualization Technology: Disabled
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Enabled
Turbo Mode: Enabled
CPU C1E: Enabled
CPU C3 Report: Auto
CPU C6 Report: Auto


I am getting Vcores from 1.384V to 1.392V.
I wish my i5 would hit 4.8GHz stable at voltage like that! I'm trying to hit 4.8GHz with 1.440 at the moment, worker 1 keeps failing during a custom blend test. I'm hoping I can manage some further tweaking to get it somewhere around a similar voltage as you (if my chip allows).
My System
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[i7 2600k - 5.XGHz @ X.XXv] [ASUS P8P67 Pro B3] [2x MSI 7970s in Crossfire @ 1125/1650] [8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[2TB Hitachi] [Crucial M4 SSD 64GB] [Antec Kuhler H20 920] [Lian-Li BZ BZ-502B] 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
[G.Skill Turbulence II RAM Cooler] [Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit] [2x BenQ XL2410T @ 120Hz] [Razer Lycosa] 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
[Corsair AX1200] [Silverstone Raven RV02-EW] [Razer DeathAdder] [Razer Goliathus] 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[i7 2600k - 5.XGHz @ X.XXv] [ASUS P8P67 Pro B3] [2x MSI 7970s in Crossfire @ 1125/1650] [8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[2TB Hitachi] [Crucial M4 SSD 64GB] [Antec Kuhler H20 920] [Lian-Li BZ BZ-502B] 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
[G.Skill Turbulence II RAM Cooler] [Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit] [2x BenQ XL2410T @ 120Hz] [Razer Lycosa] 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
[Corsair AX1200] [Silverstone Raven RV02-EW] [Razer DeathAdder] [Razer Goliathus] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2965 of 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smo View Post
I wish my i5 would hit 4.8GHz stable at voltage like that! I'm trying to hit 4.8GHz with 1.440 at the moment, worker 1 keeps failing during a custom blend test. I'm hoping I can manage some further tweaking to get it somewhere around a similar voltage as you (if my chip allows).
Yes, it seems that I had a bit of luck with my chip. Have you already tried the settings supplied by twocables ? Perhaps it could help to raise vccio to 1,15V.

EDIT: Oh, pardon, I see, this is already at 1,2V
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Turion II Neo N40L 2 x 1.5Ghz HP ProLiant MicroServer Board (AMD RS785E/SB820... Onboard AMD HD4200 VGA 128MB 2 x 2GB Unbuffered DDR3 ECC 800MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOS
Kingston SSDNow V+200 SSD 60 GB 4x Western Digital Caviar Green 3TB WD30EZRX RA... Samsung EcoGreen F4 2TB HD204UI (2TB Backup) Windows Server 2012 Datacenter 
Other
LSI 3ware 9650SE-4LPML 4-Port SATA Hardware Rai... 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Turion II Neo N40L 2 x 1.5Ghz HP ProLiant MicroServer Board (AMD RS785E/SB820... Onboard AMD HD4200 VGA 128MB 2 x 2GB Unbuffered DDR3 ECC 800MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOS
Kingston SSDNow V+200 SSD 60 GB 4x Western Digital Caviar Green 3TB WD30EZRX RA... Samsung EcoGreen F4 2TB HD204UI (2TB Backup) Windows Server 2012 Datacenter 
Other
LSI 3ware 9650SE-4LPML 4-Port SATA Hardware Rai... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2966 of 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimex View Post
Yes, it seems that I had a bit of luck with my chip. Have you already tried the settings supplied by twocables ? Perhaps it could help to raise vccio to 1,15V.

EDIT: Oh, pardon, I see, this is already at 1,2V
Yes I'm using TwoCables' template - he's been helping me try to sort this out. I've now upped VCCIO to 1.15000 which has brought my vcore down to 1.440 from 1.448, but I'm having to use a +0.070 offset :\\
Edited by Smo - 8/9/11 at 2:17am
My System
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[i7 2600k - 5.XGHz @ X.XXv] [ASUS P8P67 Pro B3] [2x MSI 7970s in Crossfire @ 1125/1650] [8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[2TB Hitachi] [Crucial M4 SSD 64GB] [Antec Kuhler H20 920] [Lian-Li BZ BZ-502B] 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
[G.Skill Turbulence II RAM Cooler] [Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit] [2x BenQ XL2410T @ 120Hz] [Razer Lycosa] 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
[Corsair AX1200] [Silverstone Raven RV02-EW] [Razer DeathAdder] [Razer Goliathus] 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[i7 2600k - 5.XGHz @ X.XXv] [ASUS P8P67 Pro B3] [2x MSI 7970s in Crossfire @ 1125/1650] [8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x4GB] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
[2TB Hitachi] [Crucial M4 SSD 64GB] [Antec Kuhler H20 920] [Lian-Li BZ BZ-502B] 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
[G.Skill Turbulence II RAM Cooler] [Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit] [2x BenQ XL2410T @ 120Hz] [Razer Lycosa] 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
[Corsair AX1200] [Silverstone Raven RV02-EW] [Razer DeathAdder] [Razer Goliathus] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2967 of 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by munaim1 View Post
+rep to both cables and turrican for all the support and the amount of work they put into this fantastic club
Thanks mate Positive feedback from you is always appreciated very much


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOctane View Post
With my first self-built rig I choose....

The Asus P8P67 PRO!
I'll add you to the list, also linking to your post with that picture


Quote:
Originally Posted by dlerch View Post
Yes props to everyone who helped. This has to be the fastest and easiest build/OC I've ever attempted.
How is that GTX 260 SLI setup looking when powered by Sandy at 4.5GHz? Done some testing?



Some interesting info about Z68, Quoted below. Source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryceo View Post
Here is something I have experienced. Z68 will require more voltage to become stable. On my P8P67 Deluxe, I could go 4.4GHz on 1.264v. On the P8Z68-V Pro, I needed 1.304v. I know this sounds weird, but I think it has something to do with the extra graphics processor in the CPU. I tried disabling it, and didn't install virtu and just used my GTX 570, but it still requires about 0.04v more to get stable.

The only reason I switched was because of the fact that I wanted to make sure the computer could sleep. The Z68 boards does this with a BIOS update, however the P8P67 doesn't (at least not for me). But I will probably switch back to the P8P67 Deluxe, since it will give me a better OC with less temps. Plus, the P8Z68 is only 12 phase vcore and 4 phase iGPU, while P8P67 is 16 phase vcore and 2 phase RAM. IMO, P8P67 is way better.

Edited by turrican9 - 8/9/11 at 9:25am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600K@4.5GHz Asus P8P67 Pro 3.0 (B3) EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600-9-9-9-24-2t-1.5v 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
M500 240GB SSD for OS, 2x256GB M4's Raid0 for ... Generic Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Asus VK266H 
PowerCase
Corsair RM 750x Cooler Master Storm Scout 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600K@4.5GHz Asus P8P67 Pro 3.0 (B3) EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600-9-9-9-24-2t-1.5v 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
M500 240GB SSD for OS, 2x256GB M4's Raid0 for ... Generic Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Asus VK266H 
PowerCase
Corsair RM 750x Cooler Master Storm Scout 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2968 of 9343
Not overclocking related, but everytime I start my computer and boot into windows, my external HHDs auto play comes on. Its really annoying having to close that little window everytime my I turn on or restart my PC. If it makes a difference I'm using the USB 3.0 on the back.
post #2969 of 9343
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolasl46 View Post
Not overclocking related, but everytime I start my computer and boot into windows, my external HHDs auto play comes on. Its really annoying having to close that little window everytime my I turn on or restart my PC. If it makes a difference I'm using the USB 3.0 on the back.
How to Configure AutoPlay Settings in Windows 7

Took me 1 second to find this on Google
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600K@4.5GHz Asus P8P67 Pro 3.0 (B3) EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600-9-9-9-24-2t-1.5v 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
M500 240GB SSD for OS, 2x256GB M4's Raid0 for ... Generic Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Asus VK266H 
PowerCase
Corsair RM 750x Cooler Master Storm Scout 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600K@4.5GHz Asus P8P67 Pro 3.0 (B3) EVGA GTX 1070 SC Black Edition 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600-9-9-9-24-2t-1.5v 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
M500 240GB SSD for OS, 2x256GB M4's Raid0 for ... Generic Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit Asus VK266H 
PowerCase
Corsair RM 750x Cooler Master Storm Scout 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2970 of 9343
How do I go about joining this club? I'm new to the site and had initial issues w/ my mobo, but it's back up and running and I'm starting the OC process.
Sinister
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[i7 2600k @ 4.6ghz 1.335v] [Asus P8Z68-V Pro] [R6950 Unlocked Shaders] [8gb Vengeance 1333 8-8-8-24] 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
[WD 10k RPM Raptor] [Windows 7 Ultimate x64] [LG LED 23in] [Logitech G15] 
PowerCaseMouse
[Mushkin 550w] [Lian-Li PC60B] [Logitech G9x] 
  hide details  
Reply
Sinister
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[i7 2600k @ 4.6ghz 1.335v] [Asus P8Z68-V Pro] [R6950 Unlocked Shaders] [8gb Vengeance 1333 8-8-8-24] 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
[WD 10k RPM Raptor] [Windows 7 Ultimate x64] [LG LED 23in] [Logitech G15] 
PowerCaseMouse
[Mushkin 550w] [Lian-Li PC60B] [Logitech G9x] 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › >>The Official ASUS P8P67/P8Z68 & P8Z68/GEN3 Series Owners Club>>