Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Rasa Kit
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rasa Kit

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Summer is upon us and last year I had some major issues with my temps on my machine. I built a custom loop last year but never purchased it because money sucked then... well money still sucks but whatever!

Anyway I wanted to know does the RASA kit come with clamps for the tubing at all? Been trying to figure the price for it all because i plan to get some separate tubing for the kit anyhow.

Thanks in advance.
post #2 of 18

http://www.overclock.net/12376083-post4038.html
post #3 of 18
If your going to get a rasa kit the the Rasa RX360 kit.

its amazing.
From FX to i7
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7-7700K 5ghz delid MSI Z170A Gaming M7 1080Ti 32GB Trident Z @ 3600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung PM961 M.2 850 Evo LG Bluray Drive Phanteks PH-TC14PE 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 10 x 64 P2715Q 4K  EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2 Phanteks Enthoo Pro  
  hide details  
Reply
From FX to i7
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7-7700K 5ghz delid MSI Z170A Gaming M7 1080Ti 32GB Trident Z @ 3600 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung PM961 M.2 850 Evo LG Bluray Drive Phanteks PH-TC14PE 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Win 10 x 64 P2715Q 4K  EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2 Phanteks Enthoo Pro  
  hide details  
Reply
post #4 of 18
If you are going to get all new hoses and such, you might consider just getting the XSPC 750 pump/res combo that is in that kit. You can get for ~$50. Then you can get the blocks and rad that you want, without getting the whole kit. I hve 2 of those pumps and I love em... been running for ~11 months now 24/7 with no issues
Sweaty Box
(10 items)
 
Stacker T01 v5.0
(10 items)
 
Sturbin' Box
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X ASUS Rampage V Extreme 2x Nvidia 1080ti SLI 32GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 3400Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 pro NVMe M.2 Custom EK watercooled loop Windows 10 Pro Triple LG 4K 27" 
PowerCase
Cosair 1500Ti CaseLabs M10 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Delidded i7 3770K @ 5Ghz ASUS Maximus V Gene EVGA GTX 670 SLI - Heatkiller Blocks 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 EVO Custom Loop - EK Supreme HF Windows 7 Pro 64-bit Dell 30" + 2 x Dell 24" 
PowerCase
Sparkle Gold 1200W CM Stacker T01 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X6 1055T @4.0GHz (308x13) / 3.08GHz NB ASUS Crosshair IV Formula w/EK full coverage block ATI 5870x2 Crossfired @ 950/1250 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 3 SSD Swifttech Apogee Drive Block/Pump Windows 7 64bit Pro ASUS 27" LCD 
PowerCase
Corsair Professional Series Gold 650W  Lian-Li PC-650A 
  hide details  
Reply
Sweaty Box
(10 items)
 
Stacker T01 v5.0
(10 items)
 
Sturbin' Box
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X ASUS Rampage V Extreme 2x Nvidia 1080ti SLI 32GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 3400Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 pro NVMe M.2 Custom EK watercooled loop Windows 10 Pro Triple LG 4K 27" 
PowerCase
Cosair 1500Ti CaseLabs M10 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Delidded i7 3770K @ 5Ghz ASUS Maximus V Gene EVGA GTX 670 SLI - Heatkiller Blocks 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 EVO Custom Loop - EK Supreme HF Windows 7 Pro 64-bit Dell 30" + 2 x Dell 24" 
PowerCase
Sparkle Gold 1200W CM Stacker T01 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X6 1055T @4.0GHz (308x13) / 3.08GHz NB ASUS Crosshair IV Formula w/EK full coverage block ATI 5870x2 Crossfired @ 950/1250 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 3 SSD Swifttech Apogee Drive Block/Pump Windows 7 64bit Pro ASUS 27" LCD 
PowerCase
Corsair Professional Series Gold 650W  Lian-Li PC-650A 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5 of 18
Thread Starter 
Not sure that really answered my question to be honest. The reason I am asking is because the barbs are 1/2'' OD and the tubing that comes with the kit is 7/16'' that tubing I believe will be hard as hell to get on without boiling or heating it. Not sure I am very comfortable with no clamps so I wanted to know if it came with some.

If I missed it in that other post please forgive me I did read it just did not see anything about clamps.
post #6 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobos223 View Post
If you are going to get all new hoses and such, you might consider just getting the XSPC 750 pump/res combo that is in that kit. You can get for ~$50. Then you can get the blocks and rad that you want, without getting the whole kit. I hve 2 of those pumps and I love em... been running for ~11 months now 24/7 with no issues
This is actually a great idea. Thank you. I actually have a 360 RAD at home I could use and may be able to save some cash.
post #7 of 18
yes it comes with clamps, plastic ones. and you wont have issues getting that tubing on.

I ended up getting 1/2 ID tubing and with those plastic clamps it leaked everywhere, had to get metal screw type hose clamps.
post #8 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouf0010 View Post
yes it comes with clamps, plastic ones. and you wont have issues getting that tubing on.

I ended up getting 1/2 ID tubing and with those plastic clamps it leaked everywhere, had to get metal screw type hose clamps.
Thank you. This is exactly the info I was looking for. Saved me a potential leak!
post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by pravius View Post
Not sure that really answered my question to be honest. The reason I am asking is because the barbs are 1/2'' OD and the tubing that comes with the kit is 7/16'' that tubing I believe will be hard as hell to get on without boiling or heating it. Not sure I am very comfortable with no clamps so I wanted to know if it came with some.

If I missed it in that other post please forgive me I did read it just did not see anything about clamps.
There is clamps.
http://www.xs-pc.com/products/waterc...ercooling-kit/

Check the pictures.
post #10 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbudden View Post
There is clamps.
http://www.xs-pc.com/products/waterc...ercooling-kit/

Check the pictures.
Apologizes I was looking at this kit on performance pc's and did not see in the description that any clamps came with the kit. However I did see them in the pics. I just wanted to make sure.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › Rasa Kit