Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [WCCF] AMD Bulldozer (Zambezi-FX) CPU Performance Exposed, Beats i7 2600K in CineBenc
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[WCCF] AMD Bulldozer (Zambezi-FX) CPU Performance Exposed, Beats i7 2600K in CineBenc - Page 4  

post #31 of 227
Is there any reason to believe this "leak"? All the important information is whited out. And the score they report is about the same as the 1090T @4.0GHz (see source if curious).

http://www.guru3d.com/article/phenom...090t-review/12

I doubt it is true but if it is then I guess it is the 6 core model at about 3.4GHz clock.
post #32 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL_Wut_Axel View Post
I hate how people always mention Ivy Bridge, which is an architecture that will come in Q1 2012, and then forget that Bulldozer Enhanced comes Q4 2011.
My point was that Bulldozer is already behind and it's not even out and Intel isn't showing any signs of slowing down. Bulldozer enhanced isn't going to change the game much.
Foldatron
(17 items)
 
Mat
(10 items)
 
Work iMac
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 950 EVGA x58 3-way SLI EVGA GTX 660ti GTX 275 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 80GB Intel X25-M SSD 2TB WD Black 150GB WD Raptor 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x 150GB WD V-raptor in RAID0 Win7 Home 64-bit OEM 55" LED 120hz 1080p Vizio MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 
PowerCase
750W PC P&C Silencer CoolerMaster 690 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 2500S AMD 6770M 8GB (2x4GB) at 1333Mhz 1TB, 7200 rpm 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
LG 8X Dual-Layer "SuperDrive" OS X Lion 27" iMac screen Mac wireless keyboard 
Mouse
Mac wireless mouse 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2600K AMD 6970M 1GB 16GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1TB 7200rpm 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
256GB SSD 8x DL "SuperDrive" OS X 10.7 Lion 27" 2560x1440 iMac display 
Monitor
27" Apple thunderbolt display 
  hide details  
Foldatron
(17 items)
 
Mat
(10 items)
 
Work iMac
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 950 EVGA x58 3-way SLI EVGA GTX 660ti GTX 275 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 80GB Intel X25-M SSD 2TB WD Black 150GB WD Raptor 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x 150GB WD V-raptor in RAID0 Win7 Home 64-bit OEM 55" LED 120hz 1080p Vizio MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 
PowerCase
750W PC P&C Silencer CoolerMaster 690 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 2500S AMD 6770M 8GB (2x4GB) at 1333Mhz 1TB, 7200 rpm 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
LG 8X Dual-Layer "SuperDrive" OS X Lion 27" iMac screen Mac wireless keyboard 
Mouse
Mac wireless mouse 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2600K AMD 6970M 1GB 16GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1TB 7200rpm 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
256GB SSD 8x DL "SuperDrive" OS X 10.7 Lion 27" 2560x1440 iMac display 
Monitor
27" Apple thunderbolt display 
  hide details  
post #33 of 227
I'm an and fanboy. I'll admit that.
But... My next gaming build will be whatever top cpu intel has at the time. Or best bang for the buck like the unlocked i5 is now IMO.

But every other machine like home servers and htpcs will be AND.

I just wish everyone would get along though. You can tell what cpu someone has just by their posts. It'd pointless to argue personal preferences. Both brands suit different strokes for different folks


Edit. On cellphone which prefers and over aMd but im probably already flamed for it while I edit this.
Edited by Damarious25 - 5/20/11 at 11:56pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Pentium III @ 533MHz QDI Advance 10F lol 255MB 
Hard DriveOSPower
IDE TC Hamster wheel 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Pentium III @ 533MHz QDI Advance 10F lol 255MB 
Hard DriveOSPower
IDE TC Hamster wheel 
  hide details  
post #34 of 227
either way one cpu wont be exponentially faster than the other.. BD and Ivy will be similar-ish imo, it all comes down to price and brand preference. So far by normal trends intel has shown to produce faster cpu's than amd, it is only logical that people predict that ivy will be that little bit faster. I really do hate the fact that people seem to create so much hype every time a new product is released on both sides, to the segment of humans like me its just another newer, possibly better model....
Main Rigg
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 920 C0 @ 4GHz Foxconn Bloodrage GTI [Temporary] Asus 9600gt 3x2GB G-Skill Pi Silver DDR3 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Western Digital Blue 500GB AAKS Asus 24x DVD Drive Windows 7 Ultimate x64 BenQ G2220HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Reclusa Thermaltake Evo Blue 750w A cardboard box  Logitech G400 
Mouse PadAudio
Steelseries Qck Mini Diablo III Edition Senheisser HD518  
  hide details  
Main Rigg
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 920 C0 @ 4GHz Foxconn Bloodrage GTI [Temporary] Asus 9600gt 3x2GB G-Skill Pi Silver DDR3 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Western Digital Blue 500GB AAKS Asus 24x DVD Drive Windows 7 Ultimate x64 BenQ G2220HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Reclusa Thermaltake Evo Blue 750w A cardboard box  Logitech G400 
Mouse PadAudio
Steelseries Qck Mini Diablo III Edition Senheisser HD518  
  hide details  
post #35 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by enri95 View Post
I wouldn't wait for that ... 8 cores 7 points hmmmmm at multihtreading

i'd laugh if it can't overclock as high as sandy
obviously you say that cause you have a 2600k
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1090T @3.9 Nb 2800 GIGABYTE GA-790XTA-UD4 GTX 570 SC 12gb ripjaws 1600 cas9 
Hard DriveMonitorPowerCase
500gb samsung sp f3 HP 23" WLED SeaSonic M12II 620 Bronze 620W Azza Solano 1000 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1090T @3.9 Nb 2800 GIGABYTE GA-790XTA-UD4 GTX 570 SC 12gb ripjaws 1600 cas9 
Hard DriveMonitorPowerCase
500gb samsung sp f3 HP 23" WLED SeaSonic M12II 620 Bronze 620W Azza Solano 1000 
  hide details  
post #36 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordikon View Post
My point was that Bulldozer is already behind and it's not even out and Intel isn't showing any signs of slowing down. Bulldozer enhanced isn't going to change the game much.
Making statements like this with no more proof than your gut really makes you look ignorant. Especially since this is a brand new architecture and can't be judged based on K7-10 (AMD64).

Plus we have no idea that bulldozer is actually behind sandy bridge especially not based on this leak. This leak looks faker than all of the ones we have seen before combined. Obviously "white out" is obvious.

Run a 1090T @ 4.1GHz + "white out" =bulldozer... riiiiight
post #37 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL_Wut_Axel View Post
And the supporting evidence you have of this is...? Oh, right.
Um, whats your supporting evidence that BD will beat SB exactly??? Intel has owned AMD to an almost embarassing extent the past 3 years yet somehow BD is going to undo all of that in one generation? Exactly who is the fanboy here? While I hope BD gives Intel a run for its money, the evidence points to an insurmountable lead for Intel at this point....
post #38 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by ca.j.stokes View Post
The anticipation sucks, it just sucks. Screw the fanboy-ism...if this is real, this could be an awesome chip manufacturer duel. Not just in price, but in tech. This could be big, or AMD could just be pullin' our pisser. Either way, it's still gonna be a trip.

Source
This isn't news...this is a rumor.
Kamtastic II
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon II X4 630 Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-UD4H Visiontek 4850 512MB Reference 8GB A-Data DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
750GB Caviar Black Currently Samsung 20x SH2022 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 2 x Samsung Synchmaster 226BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G11 OCZ 700w GameXStream Thermaltake V9 Black Edition Razer Copperhead 
  hide details  
Kamtastic II
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon II X4 630 Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-UD4H Visiontek 4850 512MB Reference 8GB A-Data DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
750GB Caviar Black Currently Samsung 20x SH2022 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 2 x Samsung Synchmaster 226BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G11 OCZ 700w GameXStream Thermaltake V9 Black Edition Razer Copperhead 
  hide details  
post #39 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin SSJ Eric View Post
Um, whats your supporting evidence that BD will beat SB exactly??? Intel has owned AMD to an almost embarassing extent the past 3 years yet somehow BD is going to undo all of that in one generation? Exactly who is the fanboy here? While I hope BD gives Intel a run for its money, the evidence points to an insurmountable lead for Intel at this point....
You don't have evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordikon View Post
My point was that Bulldozer is already behind and it's not even out and Intel isn't showing any signs of slowing down. Bulldozer enhanced isn't going to change the game much.
You don't know that BD is already behind because as you said, it's not even out yet.
Lawlputer
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom X3 720 BE 3.5Ghz Asus Crosshair IV Formula VisionTek 6950 2GB G.SKILL 2x4GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
OCZ Vertex WD Caviar Green WD Caviar Green WD Caviar Green 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOptical DriveOS
WD Caviar Black Pioneer DVD Burner LiteOn DVD Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VW266H 25.5" Microsoft Reclusa Gaming Keyboard Antec Truepower Quattro 850W CoolerMaster HAF 932 Limited AMD Edition 
Mouse
Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Lawlputer
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom X3 720 BE 3.5Ghz Asus Crosshair IV Formula VisionTek 6950 2GB G.SKILL 2x4GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
OCZ Vertex WD Caviar Green WD Caviar Green WD Caviar Green 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOptical DriveOS
WD Caviar Black Pioneer DVD Burner LiteOn DVD Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VW266H 25.5" Microsoft Reclusa Gaming Keyboard Antec Truepower Quattro 850W CoolerMaster HAF 932 Limited AMD Edition 
Mouse
Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
post #40 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin SSJ Eric View Post
Um, whats your supporting evidence that BD will beat SB exactly??? Intel has owned AMD to an almost embarassing extent the past 3 years yet somehow BD is going to undo all of that in one generation? Exactly who is the fanboy here? While I hope BD gives Intel a run for its money, the evidence points to an insurmountable lead for Intel at this point....
I'm not claiming that Bulldozer is faster than Sandy Bridge. LMAO. I've always said I think it's gonna match Nehalem/Lynnfield in IPC.

That's where your whole argument falls apart.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Duo P7450 @2.7GHz Pegatron G60VX (A12) GeForce GTX 260M 1GB @610/1500/2000 Hynix 4GB DDR2 @1000MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Momentus 7200.4 320GB LG GSA-T50N, HP dvd1170r Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit HP W2207 22" (1680x1050) 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Microsoft Digital media Keyboard 3000 Delta Electronics ADP-120ZB BB 120W Logitech G500 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Duo P7450 @2.7GHz Pegatron G60VX (A12) GeForce GTX 260M 1GB @610/1500/2000 Hynix 4GB DDR2 @1000MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Momentus 7200.4 320GB LG GSA-T50N, HP dvd1170r Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit HP W2207 22" (1680x1050) 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Microsoft Digital media Keyboard 3000 Delta Electronics ADP-120ZB BB 120W Logitech G500 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Rumors and Unconfirmed Articles › [WCCF] AMD Bulldozer (Zambezi-FX) CPU Performance Exposed, Beats i7 2600K in CineBenc