to accomplish what you want follow these easy to read instructions!
How to create a square collage
- Open all of your images in different tabs
- You will need to unlock your background layer by double clicking on it and confirming your action in the pop up box.
- Goto your first image and click [Image] on the menu bar.
- Under [Image] select Canvas Size.
- Once there click the pull down menu that reads inches and change it to percent.
- Next type 200 in the Width and 200 in the Height boxes....Press Enter
- Now you should see your image centered in a canvas that is larger than when you first started.
- Hold CTRL and Left click on the newly converted background layer. This will select the visible image.
- Press 'V' on the keyboard to activate the move tool(if that doesnt work then just click the move icon on the tool bar on the left side of the screen)
- Now that you have the Move tool click on you image and drag it to the corner you want it to be in(It should "snap" in to the corner automatically so you dont have to eyeball anything).
- From here its as simple as CTRL C then CTRL V. Goto your next image that you want to copy and input the copy keystroke.
- Go back to your original image and paste, move, and repeat until you have achieved the desired effect
I really hope this helps.
If it doesnt just hit me up VIA PM and ill make a quick video to help. Edited by Ctrl+Alt+Del - 5/24/11 at 4:21pm