Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › CM Spawn - 800DPI and LOD just got fixed!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CM Spawn - 800DPI and LOD just got fixed! - Page 7

post #61 of 89
Alright, now I'm convinced. In july my sister will go to europe and I will ask her to buy this mouse for me.

Initially I was planning to buy a G9x but now I'm switching to CM Spawn, since its shape should perfectly fit my grip style, and I need 2500+ dpi (I'm a very high sensitivity fingertiper and will play RTS in Full HD screen res)
post #62 of 89
FYI, I emailed CM support a few days ago about when the mouse should be available in the United States and this is the response I received:

Quote:
Thank you for your inquiry, unfortunately this particular gaming mouse will not be available until July 5th.

Best regards,

Kevin Voong
Cooler Master RPBU
North America Division
4820 Schaefer Ave
Chino, CA 91710
So maybe it will be available before your sister goes to Europe.
post #63 of 89
July 5th eh? Looks like I'm waiting until then
White Giant
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus IV Hero AMD R290 Reference G. Skill Ripjaws X 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
CPU- EK Clean CSQ GPU- EK R290  Alphacool UT60 EK Resevoir with D5 vario pump 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8.1 64-bit Tempest Overlord SE 27" Filco Ninja with white PBT blank keycaps Seasonic X-750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Switch 810 Logitech G400 Puretrak Talent Audio Technica Ath-AD700 
  hide details  
Reply
White Giant
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k Asus Maximus IV Hero AMD R290 Reference G. Skill Ripjaws X 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
CPU- EK Clean CSQ GPU- EK R290  Alphacool UT60 EK Resevoir with D5 vario pump 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 8.1 64-bit Tempest Overlord SE 27" Filco Ninja with white PBT blank keycaps Seasonic X-750 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Switch 810 Logitech G400 Puretrak Talent Audio Technica Ath-AD700 
  hide details  
Reply
post #64 of 89
But I'm from Brazil, even if it will be available over here too, it will be utterly over priced as usual

Unfortunately, the local stores charge ridiculous prices that costs more than importing it from USA. Actually, most of them just import the products by themselves so they need to add their profit margin over it.

Anyways, thanks for posting the information, tehkniq.
post #65 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by F u r u y á View Post
But I'm from Brazil, even if it will be available over here too, it will be utterly over priced as usual

Unfortunately, the local stores charge ridiculous prices that costs more than importing it from USA. Actually, most of them just import the products by themselves so they need to add their profit margin over it.

Anyways, thanks for posting the information, tehkniq.
We should help eachother here at overclock, ask dmxdex2020 to buy it for you for 35dollars, then even with shipping it wont be so expensive. And if he ship it mouse alone without box its even cheaper
post #66 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post
We should help eachother here at overclock, ask dmxdex2020 to buy it for you for 35dollars, then even with shipping it wont be so expensive. And if he ship it mouse alone without box its even cheaper
I'm feeling very welcomed here, my first two messages were just fully answered, and your tip of giving dmxdex2020 contact is just great! Does he provide forwarding service or he just ships here and there just for helping?


Before I registered, I used this forum a lot as an information source and now it's looking even a better place to do researching and to ask questions. I'm saying that because I used ESR a lot too, but in there there are some users who just seem to be little kids fooling around (luckily their are the minority, as there's also a lot of other users willing to help).
post #67 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by F u r u y á View Post
I'm feeling very welcomed here, my first two messages were just fully answered, and your tip of giving dmxdex2020 contact is just great! Does he provide forwarding service or he just ships here and there just for helping?
lol I dont know if he actually would do it it was just a suggestion as he said in the last page he can get it for 35$(in my country it cost 56$)
post #68 of 89
I'd also like to add that we have our fair share of kiddies here. Guys like WMO1.1a and Skylit. completely useless.
Edited by cuad - 6/2/11 at 11:57pm
sinep
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 GA-X58A-UD3R MSI GTX 650Ti Corsair XMS3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Seagate 4TB + Crucial M4 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium Asus VG248QE </3 Sidewinder X4 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Wheel Mouse Optical Sideways Puretrak Talent Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 + Red Sony MDRZX300 
  hide details  
Reply
sinep
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 GA-X58A-UD3R MSI GTX 650Ti Corsair XMS3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Seagate 4TB + Crucial M4 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium Asus VG248QE </3 Sidewinder X4 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Wheel Mouse Optical Sideways Puretrak Talent Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 + Red Sony MDRZX300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #69 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post
lol I dont know if he actually would do it it was just a suggestion as he said in the last page he can get it for 35$(in my country it cost 56$)
Well, in that case I would guess that he would not do it, especially for a random new guy like me
post #70 of 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuad View Post
I'd also like to add that we have our fair share of kiddies here. Guys like WMO1.1a and Skylit. Just totally useless!
By "kids" I meant "trolls", not exactly a low aged person. There are indeed very insightful and willing to help 'kids' out there. I might have consulted Skylit's table just a thousand times :]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › CM Spawn - 800DPI and LOD just got fixed!