Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Just got a Gigabyte M6900!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Just got a Gigabyte M6900!

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
Received my M6900 today! It's an amazing budget gaming mouse, so comfortable. Not much to the material used but the overall build quality is great the thumb rest on the side is amazing! It's also very large, i recommend this to anyone who wants either a cheap temporary gaming mouse or someone who refuses to pay silly money just for a poxy mouse!

Cost: £14.99

thumb.gif

Gigabyte-M6900-Gaming-Mice.jpg

Prices
post #2 of 9
Looks like an interesting mouse, though most of the lighting will be covered. But I don't know why...but when you said "silly money". I pictured a can of silly string that shot out money instead
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soven26;13682101 
when you said "silly money". I pictured a can of silly string that shot out money instead

You high bro'?
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roweyi7;13682115 
You high bro'?
Never done any drugs. I am just weird.
post #5 of 9
Give us more OP.

DPI settings?
Lift off distance?
Correction?
mass?

Anything you can to fill out this chart http://www.overclock.net/mice/854100-ocn-mouse-sensor-reference-performance-sheet.html
sinep
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 GA-X58A-UD3R MSI GTX 650Ti Corsair XMS3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Seagate 4TB + Crucial M4 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium Asus VG248QE </3 Sidewinder X4 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Wheel Mouse Optical Sideways Puretrak Talent Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 + Red Sony MDRZX300 
  hide details  
Reply
sinep
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 930 GA-X58A-UD3R MSI GTX 650Ti Corsair XMS3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Seagate 4TB + Crucial M4 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium Asus VG248QE </3 Sidewinder X4 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Wheel Mouse Optical Sideways Puretrak Talent Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 + Red Sony MDRZX300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roweyi7;13682024 
Received my M6900 today! It's an amazing budget gaming mouse, so comfortable. Not much to the material used but the overall build quality is great the thumb rest on the side is amazing! It's also very large, i recommend this to anyone who wants either a cheap temporary gaming mouse or someone who refuses to pay silly money just for a poxy mouse!

Cost: £14.99

thumb.gif

Gigabyte-M6900-Gaming-Mice.jpg

Prices

you should break it!
incapable
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
core i3 550 @3.2 (stockie) dd.....h57 chipset :( XFX radeon hd 6870 dual fan 8gb ddr3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Kryptonian memory crystals (1tb) eye lasers (red) windows 7 home-premim 64 bit smell-o-vision (23' Acer 1080p) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
keytar chernobyl (corsair 600w 80+ bronze) cardboard box (dx4840 mid) optical (stockie) 
Mouse Pad
MMA warehouse 
  hide details  
Reply
incapable
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
core i3 550 @3.2 (stockie) dd.....h57 chipset :( XFX radeon hd 6870 dual fan 8gb ddr3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Kryptonian memory crystals (1tb) eye lasers (red) windows 7 home-premim 64 bit smell-o-vision (23' Acer 1080p) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
keytar chernobyl (corsair 600w 80+ bronze) cardboard box (dx4840 mid) optical (stockie) 
Mouse Pad
MMA warehouse 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7 of 9
I've also got the M6900 - it's relatively cheap for what it does. But there's no onboard memory though. And it is quite a larger mouse. I went back to the G500 which i initially thought was large but coming from the M6900...the G500 is quite a bit smaller.

I really don't know why they made is so large - about 20% smaller would be nice.
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuad;13683004 
Give us more OP.

DPI settings?
Lift off distance?
Correction?
mass?

Anything you can to fill out this chart http://www.overclock.net/mice/854100-ocn-mouse-sensor-reference-performance-sheet.html

It seem to have the same sensor as the zowie mico so its definately a great sensor. The only drawback is the perfect control speed
post #9 of 9
Ha, I *****ed up a storm about these earlier. Amazing build quality but skipping over 1ms = crap
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › Just got a Gigabyte M6900!