Oh I'm not saying mine doesn't run fine, it is just i was wanting to do summer upgrading as I'm selling this setup to my friend. And since Bulldozer wont be available on time a 2500k will work fine too. Although, i will only use Radeon cards so my avatar gets to stay.
Also, i heard good things about the SB MSI mobo's any thoughts?
If I needed a cpu now then I would go Intel, but I don't -- so I will wait for AMD. I certainly do prefer AMD, but there is logic behind it as well. Given the type of games I play @ the settings I use (one of them being v-sync) I will benefit in very few situations from a faster CPU. Going SB/BD is about 90% for epeen with is why I rather wait for my preferred company. Now if the wait gets absurd or if the delivered CPUs are not noticeably better than Phenom then it's Intel.
Everybody has their reasons. I don't see the point is criticizing people for waiting or buying Sandy .
Edited by JCPUser - 6/1/11 at 8:35am