Knives, can you please give more detailed information on what is going on so we can help you?
1. Is the gpu working right now? Do you have picture on your notebook?
2. What do you mean when you say "it doesn't install drivers"? Does the system freeze, are there any error messages or something?
3. Can you get into the safe mode? If you can, and you use driversweeper to remove ATI drivers, what is happening after you restart? Is your GPU working, can you get into windows etc...
1. yes it is still working because i used system restore.. but i cannot open the CCC.. i will try to provide a picture later..
2. it didn't give me any errors.. no freezing, it will just lower my resolution to 800 x 600 and everytime i install the drivers.. nothing happens, (resolution still 800 x 600).. just a "Standard VGA adapter" in Device manager
3. yes i can go to safe mode.. i tried to use driversweeper, remove ati drivers, restart.. install the driver.. but still "Standard VGA Adapter" in Device Manager and 800 x 600 res.
maybe i can try to update or reflash the vbios..