Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Keyboards › Another reason not to buy razer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Another reason not to buy razer - Page 21

post #201 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphus1 View Post
Love razer, Never had any problems
You spent like 400% of the price in China for the exact same razer mouse, it is not a real problem as long as you don't care the $
post #202 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by doglivehk View Post
You spent like 400% of the price in China for the exact same razer mouse, it is not a real problem as long as you don't care the $
Yeah well, I bet you can find any product cheap SOMEWHERE.

I'd rather weigh what I get versus what I think is a fair price instead of comparing it to everywhere on the globe then being upset because it is cheaper in a country where you don't even have access to it.

I only own one of their products and I'm fantastically happy with it, I also was given it as a gift. Even if I'd paid $60 for it I'd be happy. I don't care if you can get it for half a cent in China if it works for me and I feel like I paid a decent price for what I got.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X3 720 @ 3.5 (1.39v) Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P ASUS 5850 @ 880/1180 (1.118v) 4gb 1333mhz G.Skill DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
64gb Crucial M4 SSD 3x 250gb WD2500JD - RAID0 1tb WD1001FALS 1tb WD10EARS 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Pioneer DLDVD/CDRW Arctic Freezer Pro 64 Win 7 64bit Ultimate E2305 LG 23" LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch II Ninja Tenkeyless Fortron BlueStorm II 500w CM 690II Advanced Razer DeathAdder 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
generic Echo Miamidi PCI M-Audio BX5a Studio Monitors 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X3 720 @ 3.5 (1.39v) Gigabyte GA-MA790XT-UD4P ASUS 5850 @ 880/1180 (1.118v) 4gb 1333mhz G.Skill DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
64gb Crucial M4 SSD 3x 250gb WD2500JD - RAID0 1tb WD1001FALS 1tb WD10EARS 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Pioneer DLDVD/CDRW Arctic Freezer Pro 64 Win 7 64bit Ultimate E2305 LG 23" LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Majestouch II Ninja Tenkeyless Fortron BlueStorm II 500w CM 690II Advanced Razer DeathAdder 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
generic Echo Miamidi PCI M-Audio BX5a Studio Monitors 
  hide details  
Reply
post #203 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by _02 View Post
Yeah well, I bet you can find any product cheap SOMEWHERE.

I'd rather weigh what I get versus what I think is a fair price instead of comparing it to everywhere on the globe then being upset because it is cheaper in a country where you don't even have access to it.

I only own one of their products and I'm fantastically happy with it, I also was given it as a gift. Even if I'd paid $60 for it I'd be happy. I don't care if you can get it for half a cent in China if it works for me and I feel like I paid a decent price for what I got.
Not everything is cheap in another place in the world. If the thing has quality and good reputation, then still can charge very good price.

Logitech and Microsoft hardware both charge around the same in either China or USA.

I have logitech G500 mouse and microsoft X4 keyboard, both cost me around the same no matter I buy in USA or China.
post #204 of 447
I love razer marketing and the "look" of the products, but just the quality should be the price in China but not the price in USA.

It is definitely overprice so much in USA.
post #205 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by doglivehk View Post
This is just like what people used to say "black cannot be president forever".
I disagree. I think he'll win in 2012.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
Keyboard
Lots of them 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
Keyboard
Lots of them 
  hide details  
Reply
post #206 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripster View Post
I disagree. I think he'll win in 2012.
He will keep low interest rate and that makes me earn so much money in last couple months from housing, I really like it!
post #207 of 447
I'm surprised you haven't picked up any rep points yet.

Nice new avatar btw.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
Keyboard
Lots of them 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
Keyboard
Lots of them 
  hide details  
Reply
post #208 of 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripster View Post

Nice new avatar btw.
Apparently you didn't see the game last night.

On the radio this morning they cracked that LeBron's new nickname is going to be Copperfield because he always disappears at the end.
post #209 of 447
Lulz at how much this thread has deviated from the OP.
post #210 of 447
Love razer, Never had any problems.
Trauma
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 2600k Sabertooth P67 X-Fire 6950 8GB XMS 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OS SSD/GAMES RAPTOR/DATA F3 Yes 7 (64) 40" samsung 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
RAZOR NZXT HALE90 650w Graphite 600T SE RAZOR 
  hide details  
Reply
Trauma
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 2600k Sabertooth P67 X-Fire 6950 8GB XMS 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OS SSD/GAMES RAPTOR/DATA F3 Yes 7 (64) 40" samsung 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
RAZOR NZXT HALE90 650w Graphite 600T SE RAZOR 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Keyboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Keyboards › Another reason not to buy razer