love this thread
Have to say this is a long and sad list unfortunately. Mostly MMO's that I was hoping would be the next one to really hook me in their eventual inclusion in this list speaks for that result.
- release date didn't play long terrible class systems
City Of Villians
- shortly after release couldn't talk my self out of it thought it would re-energize a game I enjoyed
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- my friends and guild mates were going to come back but everyone quit soon after and I did as well
- not my cup of tea I bought it because of the reviews but didn't play more then a few hours
-actually enjoyed this game almost to the lvl cap so this isn't that regrettable but I just lost all intrest right before lvl cap because I realized there's no point to this game
DC Universe Online
- see above
-would have been fun with more pve content
- was really excited but lost interest quickly, old dated visuals
- visuals made me dislike it, controls were meh
My #1 game atm that bugs me for buying it is definitely Swords and Sorcery for iPAD it was terrible like most every game app on my iOS device... they just aren't good, but that game was really bad, I put off buying it but reviews kept coming in about how amazing it was and blah blah it was terrible...
I'm sure im missing something just insert basically every MMO that has come out since wow and I bought it and then hated my self for it. The genre is just not what it used to be, mostly wow clones. There's just not that spark I used to feel.