I see why you are having trouble with copy and paste. You already have Linux installed. This is musky's guide over at hard folding follow these steps and Just copy and paste the commands. into the terminal window.
5. Places - Home Folder. Create a new folder called fah (Right-click - Create Folder)
6. Right-click on the new folder - Sharing Options - Check the Share This Folder checkbox - it will prompt you to install a package, let it install. It will want you to restart your session, don't yet. Cllick Cancel on the sharing box.
7. Reboot the machine. When you log back in, go back to Places - Home Folder, right-click your fah folder and select Sharing options, and check all three checkboxes. You will get something about adding permissions, click OK.
8. Open a terminal (Applications - Accessories - Terminal) and type:
mv FAH6*.* fah6
chmod 755 fah6
10. Run F@H config:
Enter all your stuff. I add the -smp -bigadv flags in the configuration to prevent having to make a shortcut with them, but to each his or her own.
11. Install BFS if needed (Post #3)
12. Run F@H:
The complete guide is here http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1601608Edited by Grandpa_01 - 6/9/11 at 6:29pm