Overclock.net banner

MW3 Gameplay footage

2K views 34 replies 28 participants last post by  179232 
#1 ·
#5 ·
My God Man, Sleight of Hand.

#7 ·
Hm, well I do like how you can switch up the gun sights on-the-go.

#10 ·
Its funny how they say maintaining smooth game play is rule number one for COD. I guess they are not including Black Ops as a COD game? That game was horribly optimized at launch along with crap graphics.

• Rep+
Reactions: yoshi245
#14 ·
I really hope people wise up this time and go for BF3 instead of the same crap from COD. It wont happen though COD will once again win best selling game of the year, damn sheeple.

#15 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaky;13819203
No words to describe the amount of fail in this video. Recycled game engine, models and reload animations and no decent ragdolls this time around either...

That, and everything also has this nasty shade of brown and gray throughout the entire level.
puke.gif
couldn't agree more but little kids still going to buy it for their console system
rolleyes.gif

#16 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmario;13819229
couldn't agree more but little kids still going to buy it for their console system
rolleyes.gif
This^ Even though I love battlefield, and am completely engrossed in the trailers released recently, I still believe that MW3 will become more popular amongst the console community, which in turn will over mask the entire community. Im sorry folks we are the minority.

I think BF3 still has a tough battle, CoD fans are pretty loyal, can they break into that market?

I will personally enjoy both games
biggrin.gif

#17 ·
Honestly, I'm usually one of the first people to disagree with those who say Black Ops is merely a reskinned Call of Duty 4, but this.. Is this even a sequel to Modern Warfare 2? It's like the same game.

#18 ·
I'm buying this for the zombie level and the zombie level only.

edit: Spelling

#20 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHF;13819373
sorry bro, treyarch is the one in charge of zombies.

as completely dull and boring that vid was, the game will still make millions, probably even break a new record or something.
Oh yeaaah, we're back onto Activision aren't we?

#23 ·
I like the ability to swotch from acog to zoomed acog.

#26 ·
Everything just looks... like the same COD I've been playing... except now I get to start my ranks and unlocks ALL over again. I could care less about sight switching, I want something actually game-changing and worth it for me to switch from COD 4 or Battlefield. They should stop giving COD new titles and do it like sports games... COD 2011, COD 2012, etc.

With that said, I believe that COD just needs to take a completely different approach to it's development and marketing. I understand the strategy of milking a popular title every year... but eventually some of these kids have to start noticing that the new COD they are playing is exactly like the last one, and the one before that. If they make a new COD say every 3-4 years, that's what gives BF3, Diablo 3, Half-Life 2: Episode 3 their such high status. It's the ability to produce a game that people will keep on playing for years and actually make leveling up ranks, modding, and all of that actually worth something. Those are the games that take the big leaps between it's predecessor. Because I really don't have the urge or need to level up all the way to 10th prestige every year on a shinier version of COD.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.