Overclock.net banner

[EG]Left 4 Dead Creator's New FPS is Wild

3K views 29 replies 28 participants last post by  killnine 
#1 ·
Quote:
The next game from Turtle Rock Studios raises the bar it set with superb zombie shooter Left 4 Dead, according to publisher THQ.

The developer is famed for creating Left 4 Dead, which was picked up by Portal maker Valve and refined for release in 2008.
http://tinyurl.com/3h43l95

#6 ·
Tough to get excited about a 'Wild' game going to be released in 2013.

At least it gives Valve enough time to buy them again I guess.
smile.gif

#9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by justarealguy;13824458
Why use tinyurl? o_O
Iphone's Eurogamer app reduces it for mobile apps like twitter and emails.

#18 ·
8 player co-op
Actual Randomised events/maps/rails
Shooter/Driving/Squad based randomness... all i can think of is CSS + L4D + Wild west theme o_O... ... ... either way.. Over hype is as Over hype does!

#20 ·
TL;DR

Hey guys I have this really cool thing! Everyone's gonna love it! OMG I can't wait to show it to you, it's really really COOL! Definitely cooler than other things, if that's any help for your frame of reference.

#25 ·
I'll buy blindly from anyone who made the Left 4 Dead series. Easily one of the most fun games I've ever played in my life. Makes Resistance and all the other Zombie shooters look ******ed.

#26 ·
No video, no pic, and not even a word about what the "incredible" and "smart" designs are?

You know what? I know the game of the year of 2012 is super awesome. It has great graphic, great gameplay, with a deep plot. The first time I saw it, I was like wow. Can't tell you much about it, but I'll be happy to discuss the game with you in 2013.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.