Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Antec Lanboy Air Case Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Antec Lanboy Air Case Club - Page 250

post #2491 of 3039
I have the EVGA Z77 FTW (EATX Mobo) all you have to do is remove a few of the air mounts (plastic pieces for the hard drive bungee cords) that block a few of the SATA ports and the main power connection. Other than that it fits perfectly. As far as cable management, I ordered a few 8 and 6 pin extensions off newegg, they helped route power cables around things.
post #2492 of 3039
How do you take out the front fans guys? Can't figure it out lol.

Nvm, solved it!
Edited by Stefy - 12/4/12 at 4:26am
AiryBox
(16 items)
 
  
Reply
AiryBox
(16 items)
 
  
Reply
post #2493 of 3039
Hey guys I've read through pretty much all of this thread and have only found bits and pieces of what I'm looking for... I'm starting to mod my case and I was just wondering where to get the frosted plexiglass that are on some of the (extremely) sweet mods... I've searched through websites and did some research but couldn't find anything... If someone could provide a link to where they got it that would be amazing... I'm completely revamping my comp (liquid cooling, fan controls, 2nd graphics card, the whole nine yards) and will definitely post pictures of how to instal the plexiglass... If anybody could get back to me on this that would be absolutely amazing...
post #2494 of 3039
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinvara View Post

Hey guys I've read through pretty much all of this thread and have only found bits and pieces of what I'm looking for... I'm starting to mod my case and I was just wondering where to get the frosted plexiglass that are on some of the (extremely) sweet mods... I've searched through websites and did some research but couldn't find anything... If someone could provide a link to where they got it that would be amazing... I'm completely revamping my comp (liquid cooling, fan controls, 2nd graphics card, the whole nine yards) and will definitely post pictures of how to instal the plexiglass... If anybody could get back to me on this that would be absolutely amazing...
https://www.estreetplastics.com/Frosted_Plexiglass_s/142.htm
AiryBox
(16 items)
 
  
Reply
AiryBox
(16 items)
 
  
Reply
post #2495 of 3039
Maybe I should have elaborated a little (my bad)... I'm looking for websites that allow you to put frosted decals like the antec logo on regular plexiglass
post #2496 of 3039
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinvara View Post

Maybe I should have elaborated a little (my bad)... I'm looking for websites that allow you to put frosted decals like the antec logo on regular plexiglass
"If you can not find what you are looking for, or need a custom cut-to-size plexiglass (acrylic) sheet, polycarbonate (lexan) sheet, rods or tubes email us at sales@estreetplastics.com for a quote."

Just send them a mail and see.
AiryBox
(16 items)
 
  
Reply
AiryBox
(16 items)
 
  
Reply
post #2497 of 3039
J
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post

"If you can not find what you are looking for, or need a custom cut-to-size plexiglass (acrylic) sheet, polycarbonate (lexan) sheet, rods or tubes email us at sales@estreetplastics.com for a quote."
Just send them a mail and see.
Thanks, just sent them an email... I will post prices if they can do it...
post #2498 of 3039
K so they said they they do not do that type of work... Any other suggestions?
post #2499 of 3039
check the artisan section of the forums or PM Adam or STT i think they know where to go.
Compy V1.0
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K Maximus IV Extreme-Z EVGA 025-P3-1579-AR GeForce GTX 570 (Fermi) HD ... EVGA 025-P3-1579-AR GeForce GTX 570 (Fermi) HD ... 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
G.skill Ripjaws X Western Digital Caviar Black 7200 RPM LG BR-R/DVD-R XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Danger Den Monsoon "Premuim" w/ 655 pump XSPC EX120 XSPC EX240 EK 570 GTX SE VGA Waterblock  
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK 570 GTX SE VGA Waterblock  Primochill PRO LRT Tubing [red] Windows7 Professional Asus VH238H 23" 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VH238H 23" Logitech G510 Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1200W Antec Lanboy Air Red/Black 
Mouse
Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
Compy V1.0
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K Maximus IV Extreme-Z EVGA 025-P3-1579-AR GeForce GTX 570 (Fermi) HD ... EVGA 025-P3-1579-AR GeForce GTX 570 (Fermi) HD ... 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
G.skill Ripjaws X Western Digital Caviar Black 7200 RPM LG BR-R/DVD-R XSPC Raystorm 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Danger Den Monsoon "Premuim" w/ 655 pump XSPC EX120 XSPC EX240 EK 570 GTX SE VGA Waterblock  
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK 570 GTX SE VGA Waterblock  Primochill PRO LRT Tubing [red] Windows7 Professional Asus VH238H 23" 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VH238H 23" Logitech G510 Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1200W Antec Lanboy Air Red/Black 
Mouse
Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Gaming Mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2500 of 3039
Just wanted to show my rig to u guys:
It nothing special yet but I have just dropped 700$ on a lot of neat stuff for my comp... I am also going to embark on etching plexiglass for the left side and will post a tutorial for anybody else...


New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Antec Lanboy Air Case Club