Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Antec Lanboy Air Case Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Antec Lanboy Air Case Club - Page 281

post #2801 of 3184
I want to install lights in my lanboy have somebody done it so far and can give me some useful tips ? thumb.gif

i want to install blue ones !!!!!!!!!!!! 2 or 4 i don't know
her is my new lanboy air after the mod





post #2802 of 3184
a question
i want to install the asus 7950 directcuII top with amd crossfire can i install two of them because its ONLY crossfire and not crossfire x ??

please help me my new components

asus sabertooth 990fx
amd 8x 4.00gh 8350
asus 7950 direct cu II (x2 ???)
post #2803 of 3184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerover View Post

I want to install lights in my lanboy have somebody done it so far and can give me some useful tips ? thumb.gif

i want to install blue ones !!!!!!!!!!!! 2 or 4 i don't know
her is my new lanboy air after the mod


Love the windows, did you make them yourself?
post #2804 of 3184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerover View Post

a question
i want to install the asus 7950 directcuII top with amd crossfire can i install two of them because its ONLY crossfire and not crossfire x ??

please help me my new components

asus sabertooth 990fx
amd 8x 4.00gh 8350
asus 7950 direct cu II (x2 ???)

Crisp and clean. Awesome job. I put my cold cathode lights on the side of the front frame behind my window. Sometimes you just have to play with lighting and sit it in different places until you like the look.
post #2805 of 3184
yes but i have to spent alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of time to thme but it was verys funnny and i thinks it easy to do it by yourself if you want to do it too i can give you some yousful tips thumb.gif
post #2806 of 3184
dude this is the cleanest pc ive seen . how did you do such a great job with cable management. i want details!!!
post #2807 of 3184
got to build the thing first. i have motherboard and gpu also case, i was going to take the case back . just because of cable management. now looking at this forum. im keeping it?
post #2808 of 3184
a few weeks ago i have the same problem and found thid forum too

do you have a modular power supply ?

you have to take all cabels begind the mainboard plait and then you have to intall thm from behind to your mainboard and the other things please look at page 263 it was not the cablemanegment i use now but not very different
please try this thumb.gif

have fun biggrin.gif
post #2809 of 3184
Hi guys, i've just joined overclock.net after seeing this thread! Some amazing rigs in here.

Here's mine, nothing flash at the moment; bought it as a replacement for my phantom

picture is with the fans turned off (i.e no blue led) I have an NZXT Hue which allows me to have any LED colour going so i've decided to go for a red and yellow colour scheme.
Got a lot of stuff coming in the post tomorrow such as red fans red and yellow cable sleeving and tinted perspex to make a window or two. I'll post an update picture or 2 once i get a few things installed.
Also ignore the terrible cable management! I'm sorting it when i get these new pieces.

As for the system im running:
MSI Z77A-GD55
I5 3570k Air cooled with an Akasa Venom @ Stock clock
agility 3 120gb SSD to boot from
corsair CX 750W
7850 X2 in CF]
6GB G skill Ripjawsx (which i really need to replace and upgrade)


All in all thoroughly impressed with the LBA it keeps everything under 30 degrees at idle and under 50 and full load!
post #2810 of 3184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purecreature View Post

Hi guys, i've just joined overclock.net after seeing this thread! Some amazing rigs in here.

Here's mine, nothing flash at the moment; bought it as a replacement for my phantom
picture is with the fans turned off (i.e no blue led) I have an NZXT Hue which allows me to have any LED colour going so i've decided to go for a red and yellow colour scheme.
Got a lot of stuff coming in the post tomorrow such as red fans red and yellow cable sleeving and tinted perspex to make a window or two. I'll post an update picture or 2 once i get a few things installed.
Also ignore the terrible cable management! I'm sorting it when i get these new pieces.

As for the system im running:
MSI Z77A-GD55
I5 3570k Air cooled with an Akasa Venom @ Stock clock
agility 3 120gb SSD to boot from
corsair CX 750W
7850 X2 in CF]
6GB G skill Ripjawsx (which i really need to replace and upgrade)


All in all thoroughly impressed with the LBA it keeps everything under 30 degrees at idle and under 50 and full load!

Welcome!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Antec Lanboy Air Case Club