Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › FAH GPU Tracker V2 client errors
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FAH GPU Tracker V2 client errors

post #1 of 5
Thread Starter 
So I finished folding on my GPU. After I was finished I got some errors in the Client Status Viewer. This is what it reads below. Can anyone tell me what is wrong? I have my username and OCN set as team and what not. If the server was down when I tried to send it...how do you resend it?

Thanks!

I tried searching for this but could not find anything on it.


Code:
[16:50:41] + Attempting to send results [June 13 16:50:41 UTC]
[16:50:41] Gpu type=1 species=4.
[16:50:41] - Couldn't send HTTP request to server
[16:50:41] + Could not connect to Work Server (results)
[16:50:41]     (171.67.108.17:8080)
[16:50:41] + Retrying using alternative port
[16:50:41] - Couldn't send HTTP request to server
[16:50:41] + Could not connect to Work Server (results)
[16:50:41]     (171.67.108.17:80)
[16:50:41]   Could not transmit unit 01 to Collection server; keeping in queue.

Edited by xconstaud - 6/13/11 at 6:59pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-2500K Quad Core Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 EVGA NVIDIA GTX 570 CORSAIR Vengeance 4GB 240-Pin 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
HITACHI HDS721050CLA362 None Hyper 212 EVO Ultra KAZE fan :) 
OSOSPowerCase
OS X Lion Windows 7 Rosewill Green Series RG630-S12 630W  RAIDMAX SMILODON Extreme Black 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G500 A yearbook 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-2500K Quad Core Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 EVGA NVIDIA GTX 570 CORSAIR Vengeance 4GB 240-Pin 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
HITACHI HDS721050CLA362 None Hyper 212 EVO Ultra KAZE fan :) 
OSOSPowerCase
OS X Lion Windows 7 Rosewill Green Series RG630-S12 630W  RAIDMAX SMILODON Extreme Black 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G500 A yearbook 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xconstaud View Post
So I finished folding on my GPU. After I was finished I got some errors in the Client Status Viewer. This is what it reads below. Can anyone tell me what is wrong? I have my username and OCN set as team and what not. If the server was down when I tried to send it...how do you resend it?

Thanks!

I tried searching for this but could not find anything on it.


Code:
[16:50:41] + Attempting to send results [June 13 16:50:41 UTC]
[16:50:41] Gpu type=1 species=4.
[16:50:41] - Couldn't send HTTP request to server
[16:50:41] + Could not connect to Work Server (results)
[16:50:41]     (171.67.108.17:8080)
[16:50:41] + Retrying using alternative port
[16:50:41] - Couldn't send HTTP request to server
[16:50:41] + Could not connect to Work Server (results)
[16:50:41]     (171.67.108.17:80)
[16:50:41]   Could not transmit unit 01 to Collection server; keeping in queue.
Looks like that server is down. Stop your GPU and restart it so you can get a new wu.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 5
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertz9753 View Post
Looks like that server is down. Stop your GPU and restart it so you can get a new wu.
Alright thanks! Is there anyway I can get the old wu to still send to the server before I start to fold again?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-2500K Quad Core Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 EVGA NVIDIA GTX 570 CORSAIR Vengeance 4GB 240-Pin 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
HITACHI HDS721050CLA362 None Hyper 212 EVO Ultra KAZE fan :) 
OSOSPowerCase
OS X Lion Windows 7 Rosewill Green Series RG630-S12 630W  RAIDMAX SMILODON Extreme Black 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G500 A yearbook 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-2500K Quad Core Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 EVGA NVIDIA GTX 570 CORSAIR Vengeance 4GB 240-Pin 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
HITACHI HDS721050CLA362 None Hyper 212 EVO Ultra KAZE fan :) 
OSOSPowerCase
OS X Lion Windows 7 Rosewill Green Series RG630-S12 630W  RAIDMAX SMILODON Extreme Black 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G500 A yearbook 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xconstaud View Post
Alright thanks! Is there anyway I can get the old wu to still send to the server before I start to fold again?
"keeping in queue" means that it is has been saved and will upload when the server comes back online. No need to wait.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i7 2600k ASUS P8Z77WS EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 
GraphicsRAMPower
EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2.0 Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pi... FirePower ZX Series 1250W 80Plus Gold 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5 of 5
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hertz9753 View Post
"keeping in queue" means that it is has been saved and will upload when the server comes back online. No need to wait.
Ok, that makes sense. Thank you for your help!
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-2500K Quad Core Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 EVGA NVIDIA GTX 570 CORSAIR Vengeance 4GB 240-Pin 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
HITACHI HDS721050CLA362 None Hyper 212 EVO Ultra KAZE fan :) 
OSOSPowerCase
OS X Lion Windows 7 Rosewill Green Series RG630-S12 630W  RAIDMAX SMILODON Extreme Black 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G500 A yearbook 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-2500K Quad Core Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 EVGA NVIDIA GTX 570 CORSAIR Vengeance 4GB 240-Pin 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
HITACHI HDS721050CLA362 None Hyper 212 EVO Ultra KAZE fan :) 
OSOSPowerCase
OS X Lion Windows 7 Rosewill Green Series RG630-S12 630W  RAIDMAX SMILODON Extreme Black 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G500 A yearbook 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Overclock.net Folding@Home Team
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclockers Care › Overclock.net Folding@Home Team › FAH GPU Tracker V2 client errors