Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › Another 580 now or wait for price drop?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Another 580 now or wait for price drop? - Page 2

post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 
Won a bid for $407 on eBay brand new. It's a Asus DCII model, does Asus go by Serial for RMA?
Got my pay check and just went for it
Champion
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600K MSI P67A-GD65 PNY GTX780 Ti Corsair Vengeance 2X4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD SATA III Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB 7200 RPM Swiftech MCP655 + XSPC RX360 + EX240 (Rasa Bloc... Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG248QE 144Hz Das Keyboard MX Brown + CM Storm Rapid Fire MX Red Antec HCG-900 XION Predator 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G600//G500//MX518//G9x Artisan HAYABUSA XSOFT Asus Xonar DX Denon AHD2000 
AudioAudio
Klipsch Promedia 2.1 FiiO E12 Headphone Amplifier 
  hide details  
Reply
Champion
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600K MSI P67A-GD65 PNY GTX780 Ti Corsair Vengeance 2X4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD SATA III Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB 7200 RPM Swiftech MCP655 + XSPC RX360 + EX240 (Rasa Bloc... Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG248QE 144Hz Das Keyboard MX Brown + CM Storm Rapid Fire MX Red Antec HCG-900 XION Predator 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G600//G500//MX518//G9x Artisan HAYABUSA XSOFT Asus Xonar DX Denon AHD2000 
AudioAudio
Klipsch Promedia 2.1 FiiO E12 Headphone Amplifier 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 12
This is an age old question that myself and other ask all the time. I always say, if you have the money and want it, then get it. If the price is dropping then, that is because there is something else new on the market. And if you are PC enthusiast like me, then by that time I have desires for the new stuff. The process starts all over again.

IMO, if you are asking the question, then the desire is there. So if the money is also, then go for it.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 980X @ 4.1 eVGA X58 Classified eVGA GTX 780 Classified SLI 12 GB DDR 3 GSkill Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 240GB SSD / 1TB Mushkin SSD Win 8.1 64 Bit Acer XB270HU Logitech G710+ 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair AX1200 ANTEC 1200 Logitech G700s 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 980X @ 4.1 eVGA X58 Classified eVGA GTX 780 Classified SLI 12 GB DDR 3 GSkill Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 240GB SSD / 1TB Mushkin SSD Win 8.1 64 Bit Acer XB270HU Logitech G710+ 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair AX1200 ANTEC 1200 Logitech G700s 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › Another 580 now or wait for price drop?