Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [Exophase] EA Pulls Crysis 2 from Steam Store, Now ‘Only On Origin'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Exophase] EA Pulls Crysis 2 from Steam Store, Now ‘Only On Origin' - Page 51  

post #501 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohryu76 View Post
i dont understand keeping track issue.
you don;t have to keep track.
when you want to play BF3 or Crysis 2 just open up origin... I don;t think its going to run away on you and make you go looking for it. it will be in your start menu... or you can pin it to your task bar (probably like your steam client) or have a desktop icon for it (possibly like your steam client)
what is so hard about it? and what are you keeping track of?
i think the keeping track he's referring to is more about the friends list and communities you're in on each service.. but i could be wrong im just trying to interpret his post =/
post #502 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE View Post
EA just shot themselves, People trust the STEAM platform for the most part and is a well established platform. Users will be hesitant to use origin especially with EA rubbish customer care, so in reality they are hurting sales by pulling from STEAM. They just want to highlight origin which IMHO is going to fail compared to STEAM.
Actually Crysis 2 was apparently removed because of "Steam's policy" - Not because of EA. It is still on D2D and other digital distributors. So many EA hate over this.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500k @ 4300Mhz Biostar TP67XE Waiting to buy a new one 8GB 1600Mhz 7-8-7-21 1T 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 SSD [250GB] Antec H20 620 Windows 7 x64 Acer S242HL 
PowerCase
Thermaltake 775W NZXT Phantom [White] 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500k @ 4300Mhz Biostar TP67XE Waiting to buy a new one 8GB 1600Mhz 7-8-7-21 1T 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 SSD [250GB] Antec H20 620 Windows 7 x64 Acer S242HL 
PowerCase
Thermaltake 775W NZXT Phantom [White] 
  hide details  
post #503 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE View Post
EA just shot themselves, People trust the STEAM platform for the most part and is a well established platform. Users will be hesitant to use origin especially with EA rubbish customer care, so in reality they are hurting sales by pulling from STEAM. They just want to highlight origin which IMHO is going to fail compared to STEAM.
really. it has already been figured out that Steam removed crysis, not EA.


Also, origin is just a renamed EADM, nothing new. EADM has been doing fine for a while, now they are adding to it. So ummm, yeah EADM is failing so bad.
Current build
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
q9950 stock asus p5n-d 5870 4 gb ocz 
OS
windows 7 
  hide details  
Current build
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
q9950 stock asus p5n-d 5870 4 gb ocz 
OS
windows 7 
  hide details  
post #504 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi3l View Post
Actually Crysis 2 was apparently removed because of "Steam's policy" - Not because of EA. It is still on D2D and other digital distributors. So many EA hate over this.
0.o? noone mentioned crysis but i do see ur point..
post #505 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE View Post
EA just shot themselves, People trust the STEAM platform for the most part and is a well established platform. Users will be hesitant to use origin especially with EA rubbish customer care, so in reality they are hurting sales by pulling from STEAM. They just want to highlight origin which IMHO is going to fail compared to STEAM.
they did not pull the game... STEAM did
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
post #506 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerPowered View Post
really? that is your argument? haha you suck
when you can't provide a valid argument... you provide an internet picture...
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
post #507 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi3l View Post
Actually Crysis 2 was apparently removed because of "Steam's policy" - Not because of EA. It is still on D2D and other digital distributors. So many EA hate over this.
Wait... What!?

Someone needs to create a new thread for this ASAP!.

Oh wait........
post #508 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by dteg View Post
i think the keeping track he's referring to is more about the friends list and communities you're in on each service.. but i could be wrong im just trying to interpret his post =/
it would be great if he would interpret his post and not some lame internet picture because he doesn't know what to say...
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
post #509 of 606
post #510 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohryu76 View Post
really? that is your argument? haha you suck
when you can't provide a valid argument... you provide an internet picture...
read my earlier post, i tried to explain what he meant, or at least what i understood it to be...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [Exophase] EA Pulls Crysis 2 from Steam Store, Now ‘Only On Origin'