Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [Exophase] EA Pulls Crysis 2 from Steam Store, Now ‘Only On Origin'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Exophase] EA Pulls Crysis 2 from Steam Store, Now ‘Only On Origin' - Page 52  

post #511 of 606
Where all the Steam fanboys now?

They removed the game not EA. You can buy BF3 and Crysis 2 from anywhere else but Steam.
Looks like they are jealous of Origin, and using their community to turn against it.

And the sheep will follow Steam and continue to support their business practices.
Render Bender
(10 items)
 
On The Move
(11 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel X5690 Xeon (12 Cores @ 3.46) Nvidia Titan Xp 64GB 1333MHz ECC DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 1TB x2 - RAID 0 
MonitorCaseAudio
Samsung UN40JU6700 40" 4K Curved Apple Mac Pro 2010 Klipsch 2.1 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core 2 Duo Nvidia GeForce 9400M 8GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Toshiba 500GB 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Mavericks 10.9 Dell U3011 Rosewill Mech Reds 2010 Unibody 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G700 Multi-Touch Kilpsch 2.1 
  hide details  
Render Bender
(10 items)
 
On The Move
(11 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel X5690 Xeon (12 Cores @ 3.46) Nvidia Titan Xp 64GB 1333MHz ECC DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 1TB x2 - RAID 0 
MonitorCaseAudio
Samsung UN40JU6700 40" 4K Curved Apple Mac Pro 2010 Klipsch 2.1 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core 2 Duo Nvidia GeForce 9400M 8GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Toshiba 500GB 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Mavericks 10.9 Dell U3011 Rosewill Mech Reds 2010 Unibody 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G700 Multi-Touch Kilpsch 2.1 
  hide details  
post #512 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohryu76 View Post
really? that is your argument? haha you suck
when you can't provide a valid argument... you provide an internet picture...
Its a facepalm your clueless and I don't feel like wasting my time explaining it to you.
post #513 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerPowered View Post
Its a facepalm your clueless and I don't feel like wasting my time explaining it to you.
its a facepalm because you have no back up to your argument. there is no keeping track. thank you and have a nice day.

I use Steam and EADM (now origin) and everything is right where it should be. Sorry if its too much for you to keep track of.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
post #514 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldExclusive View Post
Where all the Steam fanboys now?

They removed the game not EA. You can buy BF3 and Crysis 2 from anywhere else but Steam.
Looks like they are jealous of Origin, and using their community to turn against it.

And the sheep will follow Steam and continue to support their business practices.
Nope I will buy Steam games only. If a game releases that I want and is not offered by Steam I will get the Retail copy. **** other download services. I only need one, and its already well established. Besides EA has said that They are not making their games Origin exclusive. They are just going to have Origin Exclusive editions.
post #515 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohryu76 View Post
there is no keeping track. thank you and have a nice day.
This proves my point that you are clueless.
post #516 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerPowered View Post
This proves my point that you are clueless.
haha you still are not doing anything but attacking a person... not backing up your own statement. you are a loser.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
post #517 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vhati View Post
try to do it now.

EA is not doing anything that other businesses have not done, including steam.

its just silly to watch a bunch of valve fanbios actually soil their panties over this.

I buy games based on how good they are, not where they are purchased. Wanting to give valve your money simply because they allow you to download it is silly, when you should be more interested in the fact that you are going to be buying an awesome game ,and supporting a developer that deserves it.

Instead you are all throwing a fit about it, saying you wont buy the game simply because it doesnt have your preferred method. Completely blowing off the people you should care about, DICE.

IF we never get a new DICE game again, or they blow off PC from now on do to poor sales, only 1 person can be blamed. The people who turned their backs on DICE.
I never said I was a Steam fanboi or that I wasn't going to buy the game (Pre-order is still in place). I'm just staying the facts as I see it and think it's a dumb move that EA is making. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I have mine and you have yours. It's the fact that people don't want to have to run two different programs to switch between games when they could run just one. Steam is a veteran in this aspect, why would you take something away from it that it's so good at?

All this was of course before the fact of the other thread posted about Steams ToS.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3930k @ 4.75GHz (1.32v) ASUS Rampage IV Extreme EVGA 980 GTX 4x8Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3-2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston HyperX 3K, OCZ Vertex 3 120Gb Barracuda 2tb, 2x WD Black 4Tb Corsair H105 2x SP120 QE | 3x SP140 QE  Windows 10 Home 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dual 27" BenQ IPS 1440p Corsair K70  Corsair AX860i Corsair Carbide Air 540 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G502 Razer Vespula Creative Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 3930k @ 4.75GHz (1.32v) ASUS Rampage IV Extreme EVGA 980 GTX 4x8Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3-2133 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston HyperX 3K, OCZ Vertex 3 120Gb Barracuda 2tb, 2x WD Black 4Tb Corsair H105 2x SP120 QE | 3x SP140 QE  Windows 10 Home 64-bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dual 27" BenQ IPS 1440p Corsair K70  Corsair AX860i Corsair Carbide Air 540 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G502 Razer Vespula Creative Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
post #518 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohryu76 View Post
haha you still are not doing anything but attacking a person... not backing up your own statement. you are a loser.
My statement needs no backup you fail to get the gist of what I am talking about which is why you got double facepalmed. You're trying to make an argument for something you don't even understand.
post #519 of 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerPowered View Post
My statement needs no backup you fail to get the gist of what I am talking about which is why you got double facepalmed. You're trying to make an argument for something you don't even understand.
nope you have no valid argument. go back to whatever else you are doing before posting in a thread is too hard to keep track of.

the only thing i dont understand is how its too hard for you to manage to "keep track of" two clients on the same computer. I can't help you're stupid.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
post #520 of 606
-_- people are so blinded by being ignorant and/or righteous at times it's amazing.

It may not have been 'hard' for him to keep track of more than one client but it's the will or lack of necessity to want to. Most are content keeping one gaming library that has done it's job for years now. If Origin was before Steam, the stance would still be the same.
i7 Haswell
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 4770k Asus ROG Maximus Hero MSi GTX 780 Twin Frozr Gaming 8GB (4x2GB) Corsair DDR3 Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 120gb SSD Corsair H100i Win 7 Asus VE248H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Zero Corsair AX 760i Corsair 900D SteelSeries Sensei 
Mouse Pad
SteelSeries 
  hide details  
i7 Haswell
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 4770k Asus ROG Maximus Hero MSi GTX 780 Twin Frozr Gaming 8GB (4x2GB) Corsair DDR3 Vengence 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 120gb SSD Corsair H100i Win 7 Asus VE248H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Zero Corsair AX 760i Corsair 900D SteelSeries Sensei 
Mouse Pad
SteelSeries 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [Exophase] EA Pulls Crysis 2 from Steam Store, Now ‘Only On Origin'