Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › Asus Z68 Series Information Thread (drivers, BIOSes, overclocking, reviews) **UPDATED 4/22**
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Asus Z68 Series Information Thread (drivers, BIOSes, overclocking, reviews) **UPDATED 4/22** - Page 126

post #1251 of 1418
Hi, trying to install GMA driver Windows 7/8: 9.17.10.3062 for z68-v Gen3 2500k and it says system is not supported??? Any advice?
post #1252 of 1418
For firmware 3603 on the P8Z68-V Pro, Samsung does not show a changelog on their website. However, elsewhere I found the following information:

Bios 3603 change log:

1. Fix FW54P PCI card compatibility issue
2. Fix the bug that the OEM activation version OS of window7 will hang at the "blue screen" if some graphics cards be installed in system.
3. Fix USB Keyboard 3R-FKB3010UBK can't work issue
4. Fix Microsoft V1 receiver can't work issue
5. Fix S3 can't resume if CPU PLL over voltage is enabled.
6. Fix the CPU and Chassis Fan speed will over the duty cycle setting range.
7. Fix CPU ratio always keep at lowest after S4 resume and AC power lost.
8. Improve DRAM compatibility.
9. Support new CPUs.

Updated OpRoms:

* Intel LAN Rom was updated from 1.3.72 build 89 to 1.3.95 build 91.
* Intel Raid Rom was updated to support TRIM properly from 10.8.0.1303 to 11.6.0.1702.
* Intel VGA Rom was updated from 2124 to 2143.
* Jmicron Rom was updated from 1.07.23 to 1.07.28.
* Marvell Esata Rom was updated from 1.0.0.1022 to 1.0.0.1033.
* Marvell Sata Rom was updated from 1.0.0.1029 to 1.0.0.1033.


I have not verified the above, but if you believe it is correct you could add it to the information on your update (much appreciated) page for this MB.
post #1253 of 1418
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxgunnerxx View Post

Hi, trying to install GMA driver Windows 7/8: 9.17.10.3062 for z68-v Gen3 2500k and it says system is not supported??? Any advice?

Make sure you downloaded the correct OS version, 32-bit or 64-bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy27 View Post

For firmware 3603 on the P8Z68-V Pro, Samsung does not show a changelog on their website. However, elsewhere I found the following information:

Bios 3603 change log:

1. Fix FW54P PCI card compatibility issue
2. Fix the bug that the OEM activation version OS of window7 will hang at the "blue screen" if some graphics cards be installed in system.
3. Fix USB Keyboard 3R-FKB3010UBK can't work issue
4. Fix Microsoft V1 receiver can't work issue
5. Fix S3 can't resume if CPU PLL over voltage is enabled.
6. Fix the CPU and Chassis Fan speed will over the duty cycle setting range.
7. Fix CPU ratio always keep at lowest after S4 resume and AC power lost.
8. Improve DRAM compatibility.
9. Support new CPUs.

Updated OpRoms:

* Intel LAN Rom was updated from 1.3.72 build 89 to 1.3.95 build 91.
* Intel Raid Rom was updated to support TRIM properly from 10.8.0.1303 to 11.6.0.1702.
* Intel VGA Rom was updated from 2124 to 2143.
* Jmicron Rom was updated from 1.07.23 to 1.07.28.
* Marvell Esata Rom was updated from 1.0.0.1022 to 1.0.0.1033.
* Marvell Sata Rom was updated from 1.0.0.1029 to 1.0.0.1033.


I have not verified the above, but if you believe it is correct you could add it to the information on your update (much appreciated) page for this MB.

I would but that's the "unofficial" changelog. I'm sticking with ASUS' changelog instead. You can verify the OP ROM updates using MMTool.
post #1254 of 1418
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxgunnerxx View Post

Hi, trying to install GMA driver Windows 7/8: 9.17.10.3062 for z68-v Gen3 2500k and it says system is not supported??? Any advice?
If "iGPU Multi Monitor" isn't enabled in the BIOS, the driver won't install.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post

But like I've said the 8.x.x.xxx doesn't work with the P8Z68-V/GEN3, right?
The previous 8.x driver I had installed (I believe it was 8.0.0.220) worked properly. It's just the package that includes the Wi-Fi drivers that isn't working (haven't seen a standalone Bluetooth 8.0.0.224 drver install package).
post #1255 of 1418
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy27 View Post

For firmware 3603 on the P8Z68-V Pro, Samsung does not show a changelog on their website. However, elsewhere I found the following information:

Bios 3603 change log:

1. Fix FW54P PCI card compatibility issue
2. Fix the bug that the OEM activation version OS of window7 will hang at the "blue screen" if some graphics cards be installed in system.
3. Fix USB Keyboard 3R-FKB3010UBK can't work issue
4. Fix Microsoft V1 receiver can't work issue
5. Fix S3 can't resume if CPU PLL over voltage is enabled.
6. Fix the CPU and Chassis Fan speed will over the duty cycle setting range.
7. Fix CPU ratio always keep at lowest after S4 resume and AC power lost.
8. Improve DRAM compatibility.
9. Support new CPUs.

Updated OpRoms:

* Intel LAN Rom was updated from 1.3.72 build 89 to 1.3.95 build 91.
* Intel Raid Rom was updated to support TRIM properly from 10.8.0.1303 to 11.6.0.1702.
* Intel VGA Rom was updated from 2124 to 2143.
* Jmicron Rom was updated from 1.07.23 to 1.07.28.
* Marvell Esata Rom was updated from 1.0.0.1022 to 1.0.0.1033.
* Marvell Sata Rom was updated from 1.0.0.1029 to 1.0.0.1033.


I have not verified the above, but if you believe it is correct you could add it to the information on your update (much appreciated) page for this MB.

Where did you see those changelogs? Is there a changelog for the BIOSes of the P8Z68-V/GEN3 in that website?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalZer0 View Post

If "iGPU Multi Monitor" isn't enabled in the BIOS, the driver won't install.
The previous 8.x driver I had installed (I believe it was 8.0.0.220) worked properly. It's just the package that includes the Wi-Fi drivers that isn't working (haven't seen a standalone Bluetooth 8.0.0.224 drver install package).

Oh ok, thanks for the confirmation. Where can we get the latest Bluetooth drivers without the Wifi drivers then?
My System
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 2x8GB G.Skill Trident X (F3-2400C10D-16GTX) @ 2... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB CPU: Swiftech H220-X Windows 10 x64 Enterprise 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DG Ducky Shine 3 DK9008 MX Brown and Red LED Seasonic P-760 SS-760XP2 Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Roccat Savu Steelseries QCK Mass Edifier HCS2330 2.1 Speaker System (using Onboa... HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset 
Other
APC BR1500GI UPS 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 2x8GB G.Skill Trident X (F3-2400C10D-16GTX) @ 2... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB CPU: Swiftech H220-X Windows 10 x64 Enterprise 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DG Ducky Shine 3 DK9008 MX Brown and Red LED Seasonic P-760 SS-760XP2 Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Roccat Savu Steelseries QCK Mass Edifier HCS2330 2.1 Speaker System (using Onboa... HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset 
Other
APC BR1500GI UPS 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1256 of 1418
I just put P8Z68-V Pro firmware 3603 changelog into Google and I found a post with the information shown.
post #1257 of 1418
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy27 View Post

I just put P8Z68-V Pro firmware 3603 changelog into Google and I found a post with the information shown.

I still don't see any? Do you have a website?
My System
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 2x8GB G.Skill Trident X (F3-2400C10D-16GTX) @ 2... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB CPU: Swiftech H220-X Windows 10 x64 Enterprise 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DG Ducky Shine 3 DK9008 MX Brown and Red LED Seasonic P-760 SS-760XP2 Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Roccat Savu Steelseries QCK Mass Edifier HCS2330 2.1 Speaker System (using Onboa... HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset 
Other
APC BR1500GI UPS 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 2x8GB G.Skill Trident X (F3-2400C10D-16GTX) @ 2... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB CPU: Swiftech H220-X Windows 10 x64 Enterprise 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DG Ducky Shine 3 DK9008 MX Brown and Red LED Seasonic P-760 SS-760XP2 Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Roccat Savu Steelseries QCK Mass Edifier HCS2330 2.1 Speaker System (using Onboa... HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset 
Other
APC BR1500GI UPS 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1258 of 1418
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post

Oh ok, thanks for the confirmation. Where can we get the latest Bluetooth drivers without the Wifi drivers then?
I honestly have no idea at this point.
post #1259 of 1418
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalZer0 View Post

I honestly have no idea at this point.

How about the 8.0.0.224 bluetooth suite that includes the wifi drivers, where do you get that from?
My System
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 2x8GB G.Skill Trident X (F3-2400C10D-16GTX) @ 2... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB CPU: Swiftech H220-X Windows 10 x64 Enterprise 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DG Ducky Shine 3 DK9008 MX Brown and Red LED Seasonic P-760 SS-760XP2 Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Roccat Savu Steelseries QCK Mass Edifier HCS2330 2.1 Speaker System (using Onboa... HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset 
Other
APC BR1500GI UPS 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-2600K Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3 EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 2x8GB G.Skill Trident X (F3-2400C10D-16GTX) @ 2... 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB CPU: Swiftech H220-X Windows 10 x64 Enterprise 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell S2716DG Ducky Shine 3 DK9008 MX Brown and Red LED Seasonic P-760 SS-760XP2 Cooler Master HAF 922 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Roccat Savu Steelseries QCK Mass Edifier HCS2330 2.1 Speaker System (using Onboa... HyperX Cloud Revolver Gaming Headset 
Other
APC BR1500GI UPS 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1260 of 1418
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post

How about the 8.0.0.224 bluetooth suite that includes the wifi drivers, where do you get that from?
That's what was initially provided. In any case, there's a new link for the 8.0.0.224 driver package that doesn't include the Wi-Fi drivers (the actual driver version is 8.0.0.222).
http://www.station-drivers.com/telechargement/atheros/bluetooth/atheros_bluetooth_8.0.0.224-w7-8(www.station-drivers.com).exe
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › Asus Z68 Series Information Thread (drivers, BIOSes, overclocking, reviews) **UPDATED 4/22**