Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › LF Tiny Gaming Mouse
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

LF Tiny Gaming Mouse

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 

I generally play mmos and rpgs, however as much as i would love to try it the razer naga or any other gaming mouse just seems to big for me.


I have used my friends MX518 and it seems really big. I generally don't put my full hand over the mouse and have used a tiny logitech mobile mouse so far.


(i think it's the old version of this one).


Im looking for a new gaming mouse that's actually small, and have been looking at some of the wireless ones such as the orochi and the pyra.
Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot
post #2 of 8
Don't get a wirelss one.

Zowie mico is the tiniest and lowest weight you can get in gaming mice 68g and it does have a great sensor with no acceleration or prediction(If there is its very slight)

http://zowiegear.com/component/content/article/175

I did a review of some of the smallest gaming mice here
http://www.overclock.net/mice/103621...awn-kinzu.html
post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
Unfortunately i don't think we have that one in the UK
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxtreeme View Post
Unfortunately i don't think we have that one in the UK
You definately have the cm storm spawn

and you should have the zowie mico also, otherwise you could order it from here
http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/...ck::16480.html

Caseking have pretty cheap and fast shipping
post #5 of 8
Thread Starter 
Ahh great. I should be able to get shipping as im in Germany all summer anyway.
One thing im worried about is that I've used wireless mice all my life really and im not sure about wired. Does it really feel any different?
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxtreeme View Post
Ahh great. I should be able to get shipping as im in Germany all summer anyway.
One thing im worried about is that I've used wireless mice all my life really and im not sure about wired. Does it really feel any different?
If you are an experienced gamer you will definately feel a difference going to wired instead. Feels alot more accurate
post #7 of 8
The OP plays MMOs and RPGs. The increased accuracy and response isn't probably going to do him much
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by yashau View Post
The OP plays MMOs and RPGs. The increased accuracy and response isn't probably going to do him much
I consideret that. But I dont see a reason to choose to choose a more expensive wireless option if it doesnt bring more features that he could benefit from
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › LF Tiny Gaming Mouse