- It does have 16xAF when everything is at ultra, and you can also control that in the system.cfg file.
- It does have AA, though it's only edge AA.
- Tessellation is actually very well implemented just look at the ground and the walls.
- Crytek will actually release a more extensive mod tools in the near future.
- Cryengine does allow you to control DX11 features, just use system.cfg.
- Gameplay is by far superior to most games, especially to Metro 2033 which has a very rudimentary one.
Any more baseless points you want me to shoot down?