So I was able to spend some time yesterday updating all the old spreadsheets, adding the stats to them from the point to where the TC stats site went down, and the Stanford servers went down yesterday.
I did it all wrong though, but I have accurate totals, it just doesn't play nice with the rest of the spreadsheet. BWG sent a PM last night that said he was going to work on the stats, so I guess I don't have to worry about it.
I do have totals for everyone's numbers up to the 18th when the stanford site went down.
Took a little time this afternoon, and imported the numbers over from my spreadsheet to zodac's old Team Stats sheet, instead of continuing to do it wrong.
A couple minor things need to be touched up, but all the numbers are there up to the 18th, rankings is accurate for teams.
Check the 'Old Stats' in the 2nd post of your team's thread, you should see my updates.
Since the Stanford site stats started working again earlier, and I got an email with new stats for today I went ahead and updated the spreadsheet again.
Stats are current as of the Sept 19th 4pm EST update.
Did some touching up to the team rankings, and category rankings sheets.
Edited by anubis1127 - 9/19/13 at 3:16pm