In 2006, SilverStone launched the Temjin TJ08, an impressive micro-ATX tower case with then unheard of dual 120mm fan configuration. It helped pioneered the idea of big tower cooling performance in small packages. Five years later, improved technology and design has enabled SilverStone engineers to create another pioneering small tower case in the TJ08 Evolution (TJ08-E). To improve cooling performance, a class leading “Air Penetrator” 180mm fan was installed behind the front panel to create virtual airflow tunnel with positive air pressure, which also improves quietness and dust prevention.
Standard enthusiast features retained or improved include removable motherboard tray and top panel, CPU back plate cutout, all black painted interior, removable filters for all intake vents, and beautifully finished aluminum front panel.
Features unique to the TJ08-E are its ability to accommodate long cables from high-end power supply and storage room for one 2.5” hard drive and up to five 3.5” hard drives. If you are looking for a classic, cleanly styled premium micro-ATX tower with the latest chassis construction technology to house top-of-the-line components, the TJ08-E is it.
Special or unique features:
- Includes one 180mm Air Penetrator fan for positive pressure cooling
- Removable motherboard tray and top panel
- Quick access filters to prevent dust buildup
- Convenient wire and cable routing pathways
- Adjustable holder for large CPU coolers
- Motherboard back plate opening behind CPU area for quick cooler assembly
- Impressive storage capacity up to five 3.5" hard drives and one 2.5" drive
Confirmed Coolers: Need suggestions!
- Intel Stock Cooler
- Corsair H70
- Corsair H60
- Corsair H50
- Noctua C14
- Corsair H80
- Antec 620
- Antec 920
- Tuniq Tower
- Thermaltake Silver Arrow
- Noctua D14
- Noctua U9B SE2
- Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro
nagle3092's Temperatures and Thoughts on the TJ08-E
Chiphell's Review on the TJ08-E
SPCR's Review of the TJ08-E
- The front panel is a complete pain to get off and reassemble. nagle3092 recommends this is not done for any reason unless needed.
Special thanks to nagle3092 for the signature!
Special thanks to TC_Fenua for the banner!
Edited by Nutty Pumpkin - 8/19/17 at 9:21pm