A first person game about jumping, sense of speed and discovery. The key is timing, the goal is exploring and traveling flawlessly through the environment. The setting is an abstract - mainly duotone - outlined world, with
a look referring to the geometrical abstractions from the 50s a the 3D low-poly gaming era.
- 5 Levels to Explore + an Endless Procedurally Generated Level.
- Accessible One Button Interface Compatible with Every Peripheral
- Two Players Split-Screen Mode.
- 10 Achievements to Unlock + Game Stats.
- Cross Platform Online Rankings.
- Highly Responsive Controls, Improved Graphics and Fullscreen Option.
- New High Quality Audio Tracks.
- Available for MAC and PC, DRM Free.
The demo for this was amazing, One Push games are surprisingly challenging.