Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [MN] Turtle Beach Coming Out With Modern Warfare 3 Headsets.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[MN] Turtle Beach Coming Out With Modern Warfare 3 Headsets. - Page 14  

post #131 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narzon View Post
Yeah, it was. Your entire argument is "No you can't use good quality headphones!! This is for consoles!!! Consoles need bad quality overpriced products!!"
oh ok you're right cause your argument was, "I've never used a console headset! Yeah I been looking for my answers online as I type, and I scan the audiophile forum so I know it all!!"
post #132 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narzon View Post
Please stop. You have no idea what you're talking about. You can't understand soundcard input, and you think soundstage requires software. I don't want to keep arguing with you have you rebut with "NO!"

" Nobody is saying positioning and audio quality are mutually exclusive "
"there are obvious differences between the two "
Contradictory to the max.
If anybody's argument is devolving here, it is your own. I've reiterated numerous times me and M1n's argument is that the X11's offer much greater ease-of-use and a cheaper cost while still maintaining great positioning than the alternatives that you keep bringing up.

You say I don't know what I'm talking about, when you can't even answer my question as to why it's so much easier to figure out where somebody is with my X11's than my HARX900's. Pretty pompous with nothing to back it up are we?

Are you suggesting mutually exclusive = a difference between two things? Hmm maybe you should do some more research. I've never suggested things are black and white with headsets vs headphones, as that would be an idiotic thing to suggest.
post #133 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1nUrThr3t View Post
oh ok you're right cause your argument was, "I've never used a console headset! Yeah I been looking for my answers online as I type, and I scan the audiophile forum so I know it all!!"
1. I have owned the X1s and used the first generation 7.1 turtle beaches.
2. I haven't had time to search online for anything even if I needed to, I need to respond to both of you.
3. I don't scan audiophile forums, I'm an active member.
4. Even if my information was based off Head-Fi posts, that doesn't mean the information is any less accurate.

5. That's not an argument.
post #134 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman340 View Post
If anybody's argument is devolving here, it is your own. I've reiterated numerous times me and M1n's argument is that the X11's offer much greater ease-of-use and a cheaper cost while still maintaining great positioning than the alternatives that you keep bringing up.

You say I don't know what I'm talking about, when you can't even answer my question as to why it's so much easier to figure out where somebody is with my X11's than my HARX900's. Pretty pompous with nothing to back it up are we?

Are you suggesting mutually exclusive = a difference between two things? Hmm maybe you should do some more research.
You expect me to explain to you why your own experience differs from everyone else's? That's not how debating works. Explain to me why Satan appeared in front of me when I purchased Turtle Beaches and took my soul for his own.

"Are you suggesting mutually exclusive = a difference between two things? Hmm maybe you should do some more research."
No, the word contradictory actually means OPPOSITE.
It's like I'm arguing with children here.


EDIT: Turtle Beaches may be cheaper, but they offer mediocre positioning and horrible audio quality. That's why anyone with audio experience looks down upon them as terrible gimmicky headsets.
post #135 of 237
Interesting... And I quote:

Quote:
" Nobody is saying positioning and audio quality are mutually exclusive "
"there are obvious differences between the two "
Contradictory to the max.
And yet you seem to think you what the word contradictory means...


Contradictory means inconsistent, not opposite. Derpity derp derp.
I don't even see how you thought that made sense in your original post that you use contradictory in.
post #136 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman340 View Post
Interesting... And I quote:



And yet you seem to think you what the word contradictory means...


Contradictory means inconsistent. Derpity derp derp.
When are you two going to stop using memes? Every post it's

HAHA!!! lol ur so right
/sarcasm
DERP DERP DERP


Those two quotes were contradictory because they were inconsistent with each other. I'm sorry if you can't understand that.

EDIT:
You said
Sound quality and positioning are not mutually exclusive. If they're not mutually exclusive, how do you compare them against each other?
Edited by Narzon - 7/19/11 at 4:30pm
post #137 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman340 View Post
Interesting... And I quote:



And yet you seem to think you what the word contradictory means...


Contradictory means inconsistent, not opposite. Derpity derp derp.
I don't even see how you thought that made sense in your original post that you use contradictory in.
^^

Made that too easy.
post #138 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narzon View Post
When are you two going to stop using memes? Every post it's

HAHA!!! lol ur so right
/sarcasm
DERP DERP DERP


Those two quotes were contradictory because they were inconsistent with each other. I'm sorry if you can't understand that.

EDIT:
You said
Sound quality and positioning are not mutually exclusive. If they're not mutually exclusive, how do you compare them against each other?


You seem to keep avoiding the primary argument by going off on random nonsensical tangents that have no bearing on the real answer, I'm guessing by this point you realize you are wrong?

@ the second half: Uhh... you said it meant opposite, not me. "I'm sorry if you can't understand that."


Edit to your edit: I've never even used mutually exclusive, that was all you buddy. Although now it seems like you don't even know what that means. Get it together dude.
post #139 of 237
Alright, I'm done. If you're so desperate to convince yourself that you didn't completely waste your money on Turtle Beaches, that's your own choice. Follow the advertisement hype train. Bottom line is that they're terrible quality, but hey, just dance around that fact.

If you ever want to get into real quality, or if you ever want to get the best bang for your buck, check out the Sound section of this site. You might learn something.

Just to be clear, I'm leaving because I don't need to waste my time. I like many others feel an obligation to inform potential buyers and prevent them from wasting money. You clearly can't handle that. I'm also just tired of the memes and teen-talk here.
Edited by Narzon - 7/19/11 at 4:37pm
post #140 of 237
@Narzon NO, just no.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [MN] Turtle Beach Coming Out With Modern Warfare 3 Headsets.