Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [MN] Turtle Beach Coming Out With Modern Warfare 3 Headsets.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[MN] Turtle Beach Coming Out With Modern Warfare 3 Headsets. - Page 16  

post #151 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman340 View Post


Edit: Woah wait, you guys don't think there isn't software driving that?
Oh god.

Do you think the audio-fairy just follows you around and emulates the location within your headphones for you?
No, you're right. You need software to produce soundstage. The only other option is a fairy. This is one of the first times I've actually laughed a little out loud from a forum post.
post #152 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPoop View Post
Well, let's see...he sells out arenas, sells millions of albums (will have solid over a billion by the time he retires probably...), has had the kind of success YOU never will, dates any girl he wants to. Wouldn't all that make him the greatest ever? Or does a small minority (of haters) opinion count for more than a majority of people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alatar View Post
success =/= quality
Amazing, that wasn't so hard to understand now was it
post #153 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhRe4k View Post
Amazing, that wasn't so hard to understand now was it
Music is 100% opinionated. Like many art forms, it can be displayed in limitless ways. Would you say the Mona Lisa is better than Starry Night? These are all opinions. The level of quality is irrelevant, because if it's used in the realm of art it's the same thing as an opinion.
post #154 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman340 View Post
Music is 100% opinionated. Like many art forms, it can be displayed in limitless ways. Would you say the Mona Lisa is better than Starry Night? These are all opinions. The level of quality is irrelevant, because if it's used in the realm of art it's the same thing as an opinion.
What is you point? Because mine still stands
post #155 of 237
My point is saying one form of music is better than another is the same thing as saying this painting is better than that one. It's a pointless argument.
post #156 of 237
i don't know the call of duty series is kinda dead to me now, i bought black ops because i liked killing time running gunning in mw2. But got bored of it quickly and then dlcs came out and split the population. Which essentially made me say screw it, having 15 servers to choose from under 100ms is great.
I7 Beast
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5820k 4.5GHz  MSI X99A XPower AC Motherboard Gigabyte GTX 980TI G1  48GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 2666MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Crucial M550 500GB x2 RAID 0 Samsung 850 500GB EVO x2 RAID 0  Windows 10 Pro  ASUS MG279Q 1440P 144Hz Primary 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
QNIX Q270 27" 1440P PLS Monitor Secondary Razer Blackwidow Chroma X  Corsair RM850 PSU Corsair 700D 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Zowie FK1 Mouse 800DPI, Source/Quake Sensitivit... Roccat Taito Cloth Pad ASUS STXII with Sennheiser HD598 w/ Modmic 4.0 
  hide details  
I7 Beast
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5820k 4.5GHz  MSI X99A XPower AC Motherboard Gigabyte GTX 980TI G1  48GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 2666MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
Crucial M550 500GB x2 RAID 0 Samsung 850 500GB EVO x2 RAID 0  Windows 10 Pro  ASUS MG279Q 1440P 144Hz Primary 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
QNIX Q270 27" 1440P PLS Monitor Secondary Razer Blackwidow Chroma X  Corsair RM850 PSU Corsair 700D 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Zowie FK1 Mouse 800DPI, Source/Quake Sensitivit... Roccat Taito Cloth Pad ASUS STXII with Sennheiser HD598 w/ Modmic 4.0 
  hide details  
post #157 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman340 View Post
My point is saying one form of music is better than another is the same thing as saying this painting is better than that one. It's a pointless argument.
I'm not saying anything about any forms of music As I said, success does not equal quality. That's all my point is.
post #158 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhRe4k View Post
What is you point? Because mine still stands
His point is that in order to have a soundstage you need either software or fairies. Duh.
post #159 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narzon View Post
His point is that in order to have a soundstage you need either software or fairies. Duh.
Lol. Quit feeding the troll! I've seen Madman making some pretty "interesting" posts around this forum. I'd find it hard to ever take his word seriously.

As for the OP.. Meh. Not into MW3, not into paying too much for headsets, not into this headset.
post #160 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narzon View Post
His point is that in order to have a soundstage you need either software or fairies. Duh.
oh, silly me lol Maybe I should have used a different comparison, but my point still stands. "Many people can't be wrong" is a horrible way of thinking to have no matter how you look at it though
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [MN] Turtle Beach Coming Out With Modern Warfare 3 Headsets.