Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [MN] Turtle Beach Coming Out With Modern Warfare 3 Headsets.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[MN] Turtle Beach Coming Out With Modern Warfare 3 Headsets. - Page 17  

post #161 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhRe4k View Post
I'm not saying anything about any forms of music As I said, success does not equal quality. That's all my point is.
I thought that was Alatar's point. THIEF!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narzon View Post
His point is that in order to have a soundstage you need either software or fairies. Duh.
I don't want to hear it from you, you don't even know what 'mutually exclusive' or 'contradictory' means.



Quote:
Originally Posted by moocowman View Post
Lol. Quit feeding the troll! I've seen Madman making some pretty "interesting" posts around this forum. I'd find it hard to ever take his word seriously.

As for the OP.. Meh. Not into MW3, not into paying too much for headsets, not into this headset.
I don't troll. The fact that I am a console gamer obviously gives me a different perspective on a lot of things this forum is about, but that doesn't make me wrong.

As phreak says, just because the majority agrees with it doesn't make it right.


Edited by Madman340 - 7/19/11 at 5:09pm
post #162 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman340 View Post
I thought that was Alatar's point. THIEF!!!
I posted my original comment in this thread way before Altar posted that specific one, so ha
post #163 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman340 View Post
I thought that was Alatar's point. THIEF!!!



I don't want to hear it from you, you don't even know what 'mutually exclusive' or 'contradictory' means.
I thought you were leaving?
post #164 of 237
Narzon said he would leave well before I did, and did he?

Also, I only ever said I was leaving. Doesn't mean I have to.
post #165 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman340 View Post
I don't troll. The fact that I am a console gamer obviously gives me a different perspective on a lot of things this forum is about, but that doesn't make me wrong.

As phreak says, just because the majority agrees with it doesn't make it right.

post #166 of 237
Different perspective as in wrong?
I'm willing to bet I've played console longer than you have, buddy.
post #167 of 237
It was too perfect I couldn't resist.

Do you really want to start this up again Narzon? Clearly you didn't understand my argument throughout that entire thing as you seem to think you won. The X11's are the best for console gamers looking for an affordable solution in terms of pinpointing enemies, convenience, and simplicity. And as I've shown through the tally I brought up, is also cheaper.

I have a feeling you are basing your argument solely on audio quality, which matters little to me. I don't want my audio to sound terrible, but the sound quality on the X11's are acceptable.
Edited by Madman340 - 7/19/11 at 5:15pm
post #168 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman340 View Post
It was too perfect I couldn't resist.

Do you really want to start this up again Narzon? Clearly you didn't understand my argument throughout that entire thing as you seem to think you won. The X11's are the best for console gamers looking for an affordable solution in terms of pinpointing enemies, convenience, and simplicity. And as I've shown through the tally I brought up, is also cheaper.
Again, you think soundstage requires software. Anything you say about audio is worthless.
post #169 of 237
Do you even have an argument? You're just trolling now.

PS: Software is a very wide term. Do you really think there is no form of software in play?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Narzon View Post
Different perspective as in wrong?
I'm willing to bet I've played console longer than you have, buddy.
It's possible, but what does that have to do with anything? You make it sound like you are some old creepy dude.
Edited by Madman340 - 7/19/11 at 5:21pm
post #170 of 237
It's not like THE AMAZING SOUND DESIGN in the CoD games needs this.
Shoulda made one for BF3.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K @ 4 ASUS P8P67 PRO B3 ASUS EAH5850 Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
x1 RevoDrive 80GB, x1 WD64 500GB, SpinPoint F3 1TB W7 Home Premium 64bit ViewSonic VX2260wm 21.5in 1080p Corsair TX 650v2 
Case
BitFenix Colossus 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K @ 4 ASUS P8P67 PRO B3 ASUS EAH5850 Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
x1 RevoDrive 80GB, x1 WD64 500GB, SpinPoint F3 1TB W7 Home Premium 64bit ViewSonic VX2260wm 21.5in 1080p Corsair TX 650v2 
Case
BitFenix Colossus 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [MN] Turtle Beach Coming Out With Modern Warfare 3 Headsets.