Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [ENG] The ultimate KIRF: fake Apple Store spotted in China
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[ENG] The ultimate KIRF: fake Apple Store spotted in China - Page 2

post #11 of 77
Reminds me of the old HTC Chienese knock offs.
post #12 of 77
So they misspell "Apple Stoer " on the front but then in the picture the sign in the background is spelled right.
post #13 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyoketsu View Post

The typo is hilarious.
A couple dozen more of these "stoers" and the apple revenue figures posted earlier will start dropping considerably


With Apple's recent favourite pastime being lawsuits, I doubt a small typo will help the stoer much
It's China, dude. A typo IS more than enough there.
post #14 of 77
Chinese rep:
"Guys, listen: we could do what others have done before and just copy a company's product... Or we could copy the entire company itself."
Chinese employees:
"Damn boss, u a genius!"
post #15 of 77
Honestly, if it wasn't for the stoer spelling error (error it may be, but i'm still going to spell it that way from now on). I would be fooled if I was there in person.
post #16 of 77
Ok guys this is an AUTHORIZED Apple reseller they're allowed to do this. Go around Beijing/Shanghai/Guangzhou and look at the Apple stores. They are all the same. Now go to Grandbuy/Jusco/Friendship (Department Stores) those stores are identical to this one. They sell perfectly legit Apple products. Just goes to show how ignorant Engadget is and how stereotyped OCN is.

EDIT: OK just read through the comments this thing is just plain insulting, so many ignorant idiots

EDIT 2: If I had the money I'd fly the whole Engadget staff over to China just to prove this thing is an AUTHORIZED APPLE RESELLER
Edited by Flying Donkey - 7/20/11 at 6:05am
manako
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5820k ASUS Sabertooth X99 GTX 980 Ti Hybrid 16GB 2400 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
240GB PNY H100i Win 10  Dell U3415w 
KeyboardPowerCase
Razer Blackwidow 2013 EVGA 1000 G2 Fractal Define S 
  hide details  
Reply
manako
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5820k ASUS Sabertooth X99 GTX 980 Ti Hybrid 16GB 2400 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
240GB PNY H100i Win 10  Dell U3415w 
KeyboardPowerCase
Razer Blackwidow 2013 EVGA 1000 G2 Fractal Define S 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyoketsu View Post

The typo is hilarious.
A couple dozen more of these "stoers" and the apple revenue figures posted earlier will start dropping considerably


With Apple's recent favourite pastime being lawsuits, I doubt a small typo will help the stoer much
Impossible; China isn't Apples major market either. This would also NEVER survive in the US. Plus people who buy Apple products won't buy the crappy knockoffs anyways. Apple at least has standards for their products quality
> Scotland
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE ASUS M4A89GTD 9600GT OC G.SKILL Ripjaws 4GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB WD Cavier Black Lite-On SATA DVD+RW Windows 7 Professional Samsung BX2335 + Samsung 2253BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft FSP FX600-GLN-E Aspire X-Cruiser Razer Diamondback 3G 
Mouse Pad
Wacom Intuios 4 Medium 
  hide details  
Reply
> Scotland
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE ASUS M4A89GTD 9600GT OC G.SKILL Ripjaws 4GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
1TB WD Cavier Black Lite-On SATA DVD+RW Windows 7 Professional Samsung BX2335 + Samsung 2253BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft FSP FX600-GLN-E Aspire X-Cruiser Razer Diamondback 3G 
Mouse Pad
Wacom Intuios 4 Medium 
  hide details  
Reply
post #18 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
impossible; china isn't apples major market either. This would also never survive in the us. Plus people who buy apple products won't buy the crappy knockoffs anyways. Apple at least has standards for their products quality
these aren't knockoffs omg
manako
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5820k ASUS Sabertooth X99 GTX 980 Ti Hybrid 16GB 2400 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
240GB PNY H100i Win 10  Dell U3415w 
KeyboardPowerCase
Razer Blackwidow 2013 EVGA 1000 G2 Fractal Define S 
  hide details  
Reply
manako
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5820k ASUS Sabertooth X99 GTX 980 Ti Hybrid 16GB 2400 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
240GB PNY H100i Win 10  Dell U3415w 
KeyboardPowerCase
Razer Blackwidow 2013 EVGA 1000 G2 Fractal Define S 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19 of 77
How is this news?
Pc
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon II X2 250 @ 3.6 Gigabyte GA-880GA-UD3H Xfx 4770 Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveMonitorPowerCase
320 gb 20 inch led Acer  500w OCZ Nxt 201  
  hide details  
Reply
Pc
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon II X2 250 @ 3.6 Gigabyte GA-880GA-UD3H Xfx 4770 Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveMonitorPowerCase
320 gb 20 inch led Acer  500w OCZ Nxt 201  
  hide details  
Reply
post #20 of 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Donkey View Post
Ok guys this is an AUTHORIZED Apple reseller they're allowed to do this. Go around Beijing/Shanghai/Guangzhou and look at the Apple stores. They are all the same. Now go to Grandbuy/Jusco/Friendship (Department Stores) those stores are identical to this one. They sell perfectly legit Apple products. Just goes to show how ignorant Engadget is and how stereotyped OCN is.

EDIT: OK just read through the comments this thing is just plain insulting, so many ignorant idiots

EDIT 2: If I had the money I'd fly the whole Engadget staff over to China just to prove this thing is an AUTHORIZED APPLE RESELLER
Oh come on get off your high horse, its not like this would be far fetched. Piracy of intellectual property is rampant in China.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [ENG] The ultimate KIRF: fake Apple Store spotted in China