It's very easy to do, especially if you don't mind reformatting your HDD. I copied and pasted most of what's below from another of my posts.
When I set mine up, I didn't actually have a lot to worry about. Most everything was already set as far as latest firmware, etc. Here's a quick rundown of the steps I took (hope I don't forget any ).
Set up MB outside case (I actually did all mine in the case, but was prepared to pull it all back out if something messed up. The only things I hooked up at this point were CPU, cooler, RAM, GPU, CD/DVD burner, and SSD.
1) Unolug all SATA devices other than SSD and CD/DVD
2) Power on and enter BIOS.
3) Check to make sure SSD is present and set to boot from CD/DVD. Also check to make sure AHCI is enabled, not IDE (it was, by default on my MB). At this point, you can disable the Marvell and JMicron controllers to avoid the double splash screen at boot. I didn't actually do this until the end when I was getting the extra splash screen and figured out how to avoid it.
4) Restart with OS disk in CD/DVD drive.
5) Install Windows to SSD.
6) Once Windows was installed, I restarted and set to boot from SSD. I used the CD for my MB to install AI suite II and all the other programs that came with the motherboard.
7) Inserted GPU disk and installed everything for my GFX card.
8) Power down and plug in my HDD, secondary DVD, and everything else.
9) Power on and check firmware versions of everything and do my SSD tweaks (Check trim, disable hibernation, etc.).
10) Once I had it up and running, but before I loaded any of my software, I ran my stress testing apps (Prime95, CrystalDiskMark, etc. to make sure everything was functioning properly). I hadn't OC'ed anything (still haven't ), but I figured this would check things out.
11) Format HDD and load software. I did make a programs file on my HDD and loaded the bulk of my software on it. Pretty much the only things I loaded on my SSD was my photo software, Dreamweaver, and Office.
That's about it...I really hope I didn't forget anything. I read through what seemed like a hundred threads about how you have to do this, and you have to do that, and all it did was confuse me. Finally I just did it, and this seems to be working for me. I haven't had so much as a hiccup in my system yet.
Hope this gets you started,