Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Star Wars: The Old Republic Thread!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Star Wars: The Old Republic Thread! - Page 625

post #6241 of 8091
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhardy1185 View Post

*snip*
Some people take things serious that other people don't understand why. Just the way we are. I have fun by winning, i get in bad moods when I lose. That is just how I work.

But this is a "casual" game. If you get in bad moods when you loose, you shouldn't be pvping in swtor, this game relies on everyone on your team working together to win, the same goes for PvE as well.

Why should someone get penalized for leaving a game they don't enjoy, when they don't have a choice to queue for a different WZ. Also, when people yell in WZs, should they get penalized for "ruining the fun"? because they are ruining the fun for the other 7 people.
The Sig Rig
(19 items)
 
Wifey Rig
(11 items)
 
Xbox PC
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500k @ 4.8GHz stable ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen 3 MSI GTX 980 Ti 32GB (4 x 8GB) 1866Mhz Ripjaws X 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
256GB Crucial M4 1.5 TB HDD XSPC Raystorm RS360 Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Acer 28" 4K Corsair AX750 Corsair 800D SWTOR Razer Naga 
AudioOtherOtherOther
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium XSPC RS120 8 x GT AP-15s White Sleeved Cables for Corsair AX750 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3Ghz Asus P5G41T-M LX Plus EVGA GTX 680 2x4 GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
500GB WD Black 64 GB Crucial M4 Sony CD/DVD burner H40 w/ GT AP-15s 
OSPowerCase
Windows 7 Home 64 bit Corsair CX430 APEVIA X-Plorer2 Pink 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Pentium G620 Foxconn H67S ITX Intel HD 2000 2 x 4GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
256GB Crucial M4 Old Laptop CD/DVD drive Windows 7 picoPSU-150-XT 
OtherOtherOther
4 x Purple LEDs Power button Tranquility Xbox 360 Skin 
  hide details  
Reply
The Sig Rig
(19 items)
 
Wifey Rig
(11 items)
 
Xbox PC
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500k @ 4.8GHz stable ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen 3 MSI GTX 980 Ti 32GB (4 x 8GB) 1866Mhz Ripjaws X 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
256GB Crucial M4 1.5 TB HDD XSPC Raystorm RS360 Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Acer 28" 4K Corsair AX750 Corsair 800D SWTOR Razer Naga 
AudioOtherOtherOther
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium XSPC RS120 8 x GT AP-15s White Sleeved Cables for Corsair AX750 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3Ghz Asus P5G41T-M LX Plus EVGA GTX 680 2x4 GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
500GB WD Black 64 GB Crucial M4 Sony CD/DVD burner H40 w/ GT AP-15s 
OSPowerCase
Windows 7 Home 64 bit Corsair CX430 APEVIA X-Plorer2 Pink 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Pentium G620 Foxconn H67S ITX Intel HD 2000 2 x 4GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
256GB Crucial M4 Old Laptop CD/DVD drive Windows 7 picoPSU-150-XT 
OtherOtherOther
4 x Purple LEDs Power button Tranquility Xbox 360 Skin 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6242 of 8091
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhardy1185 View Post

Doesn't Valor come into play the BM gear as well? Have to level 60 to wear it or something or am I just wrong? Not sure where I read it but I thought I read that.

Yes that is true. You must be rank 60 to wear battlemaster gear.
Element
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 920 D0, 4.2 GHz EVGA x58 Classified E760 EVGA GTX 760 12 GB Corsair Dominator 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 830 SSD Western Digital Caviar Black LG Blu-Ray GBC-H20L Swiftech Apogee XT 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 Pro Samsung T240 Samsung T240HD Logitech G110 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Enermax Revolution85+ 1050W Corsair Obsidian 800D Razer Naga X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Element
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 920 D0, 4.2 GHz EVGA x58 Classified E760 EVGA GTX 760 12 GB Corsair Dominator 1600 MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 830 SSD Western Digital Caviar Black LG Blu-Ray GBC-H20L Swiftech Apogee XT 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 8.1 Pro Samsung T240 Samsung T240HD Logitech G110 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Enermax Revolution85+ 1050W Corsair Obsidian 800D Razer Naga X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6243 of 8091
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormX2 View Post

eternallydead you said you play on Sith meditation server, Republic or Empire?

Sorry I play on the "Wound in the Force" server Empire side. Electron is my main PvP'r (sorc hybrid) and Conundrum is my main PvE'r (Powertech tank)

*Edit* I almost whish I named my sorc "Discharge" ...

I wish they would let you gain valor past your level so that you can hit BM faster when you hit lvl 50. They already limit the gear by level, so it just means you would only be closer to BM at char lvl 50.

I don't think it would hurt the game too much to allow this, especially when people have /are farming Illum, at least at lower levels you actually do Warzones.
Edited by eternallydead - 3/9/12 at 11:43am
Old School
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9650 Asus Maximus x38 Diamond 7970 Crucial Balistix 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Asus DVD RW Windows 7 Ultimate U2412HM 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
17" secondary Logitech G15 Corsair HX 620 watt Antec P180 
Mouse
Razer Diamondback 
  hide details  
Reply
Old School
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9650 Asus Maximus x38 Diamond 7970 Crucial Balistix 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Seagate Asus DVD RW Windows 7 Ultimate U2412HM 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
17" secondary Logitech G15 Corsair HX 620 watt Antec P180 
Mouse
Razer Diamondback 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6244 of 8091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman517 View Post

But this is a "casual" game. If you get in bad moods when you loose, you shouldn't be pvping in swtor, this game relies on everyone on your team working together to win, the same goes for PvE as well.
Why should someone get penalized for leaving a game they don't enjoy, when they don't have a choice to queue for a different WZ. Also, when people yell in WZs, should they get penalized for "ruining the fun"? because they are ruining the fun for the other 7 people.

But that is the thing and I am assuming that other people feel the same way. No matter how casual the game, I'm/some people are going to find a way to make it competitive. And I don't get in a bad mood every time I lose, just when we lose because of stupid play or if people leave and we are at a disadvantage.
Quote:
Why should someone get penalized for leaving a game they don't enjoy, when they don't have a choice to queue for a different WZ. Also, when people yell in WZs, should they get penalized for "ruining the fun"? because they are ruining the fun for the other 7 people.

Quoting this again because you aren't really grasping the concept on this yet. Whenever they implement the penalty, they will be implementing the ability to choose which WZ you want to play. Please correct me if I am wrong but this is how I read it.
Work in progress
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Sapphire Radeon 7970 3GB G.SKILL Ares Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin SDRA... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX 3K 240G SSD Seagate Barracuda 7200 3 TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 3 TB WD Black 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Lite-ON DVD burner Cooler Master 212+ Win 7 Hanns·G 25" LCD Monitor x3 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 COOLER MASTER Silent Pro Gold Series 1000W COOLER MASTER HAF X Logitech G700 
Audio
Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Thuban 2.8GHz OC'ed to 3.4 MSI 870A Fuzion Radeon 5870 Radeon 5870 
RAMHard DriveOSKeyboard
Patriot G 'Sector 5' 2x4Gb DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) WD 150GB VelociRaptor, WD Black 1TB Win 7 64 Logitech G-15 
PowerCaseMouse
CORSAIR HX Series 620W Unsure Logitech G518 
  hide details  
Reply
Work in progress
(17 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Sapphire Radeon 7970 3GB G.SKILL Ares Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin SDRA... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Kingston HyperX 3K 240G SSD Seagate Barracuda 7200 3 TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 3 TB WD Black 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Lite-ON DVD burner Cooler Master 212+ Win 7 Hanns·G 25" LCD Monitor x3 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 COOLER MASTER Silent Pro Gold Series 1000W COOLER MASTER HAF X Logitech G700 
Audio
Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Thuban 2.8GHz OC'ed to 3.4 MSI 870A Fuzion Radeon 5870 Radeon 5870 
RAMHard DriveOSKeyboard
Patriot G 'Sector 5' 2x4Gb DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) WD 150GB VelociRaptor, WD Black 1TB Win 7 64 Logitech G-15 
PowerCaseMouse
CORSAIR HX Series 620W Unsure Logitech G518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6245 of 8091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman517 View Post

Why should someone get penalized for leaving a game they don't enjoy, when they don't have a choice to queue for a different WZ. Also, when people yell in WZs, should they get penalized for "ruining the fun"? because they are ruining the fun for the other 7 people.

From my understanding, when patch 1.2 COME OUT, you will have the option to pick what WZ you want to do. You will also be penalized for leaving the WZ, but this will be after patch 1.2! Why is everyone complaining about how unfair it is to penalize leaves because they don't have a choice right now? You are not penalized right now, so stop bringing up that argument in your defense. (Sorry Ironman, I know I quote you, but it is directed at everyone and not just you)

My view on this subject. You might as well get a group of friends together and start a bar fight against a equal number of people. Then sit back in a chair and watch your group get beat. Don't start something you are not willing to finish.
Edited by Myrtl - 3/9/12 at 11:54am
Second Wife
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz... ASRock Z68 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 SAPPHIRE 11196-02-40G Radeon HD 7950 3GB G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 720...  CORSAIR H80  Win 7 ASUS MT276HE Black 27" 
PowerCaseOther
XFX Black Edition XPS-850W-BES 850W  Fractal Design Arc Midi Black Akasa 140mm x 25mm Apache Black Case Fans 
  hide details  
Reply
Second Wife
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz... ASRock Z68 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 SAPPHIRE 11196-02-40G Radeon HD 7950 3GB G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 720...  CORSAIR H80  Win 7 ASUS MT276HE Black 27" 
PowerCaseOther
XFX Black Edition XPS-850W-BES 850W  Fractal Design Arc Midi Black Akasa 140mm x 25mm Apache Black Case Fans 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6246 of 8091
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhardy1185 View Post

But that is the thing and I am assuming that other people feel the same way. No matter how casual the game, I'm/some people are going to find a way to make it competitive. And I don't get in a bad mood every time I lose, just when we lose because of stupid play or if people leave and we are at a disadvantage.
Quoting this again because you aren't really grasping the concept on this yet. Whenever they implement the penalty, they will be implementing the ability to choose which WZ you want to play. Please correct me if I am wrong but this is how I read it.

Yes...and also, no.

Going to re-state this, I having nothing against any of you, especially Wish; I very much abhor the mentality of me>team.

When Pre-Season begins, so will the penalties and justly so -- By your action of leaving, you effect my rank inherently. For had you not left the match, the teams would've been evenly balanced ~ Per your leaving, we, the other 7, are now more than likely, going to lose.

This is a concept you people need to understand -- Right now, WZ's and PVE is what I'd consider casually hardcore...However, with 1.2 the dynamic of this game changes...It becomes a different animal entirely.

If you leave a RATED WARZONE, you absolutely should be punished because you've adversely effected my ranking REGARDLESS of if you got into the warzone you like or not.

Right now, that's a non-issue but, come 4/5 weeks, you better believe there's going to be a penalty because you're effecting 7 other people.

Do what you will for now but, when pre-season starts, expect real penalties and there should be.
post #6247 of 8091

After dealing with the BS of trying warzone and large scale raiding and having to use vent which I REALLY HATE, I decided awhile ago to just stick to PVE portion of the game. PvP and raids simply demand too much to the point where its just not "fun" anymore. People biatching and whining about not getting drops, not getting drops when I can't even roll in large raids, leaders yelling over vent when I don't do something right, getting constantly mobbed by sith because they outnumber us on Wall of LIght and have better equipment because Bioware loves them more then Republic.

 

With that, me and my 50 gunnery spec commando are going solo from this point forward other then occasional heroics. I just have better MMO' experience going the lone wolf route. And before you say "Why play an MMO at all?" Because I can, I choose too and want too. My money, my way.

"Night Fire"
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z eVGA GTX 570 Superclocked @ 850/1700/1990 G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
WD Caviar Black 640 AALS Intel 520 Cherryville SSD 120gig *Thanks OCN!* Asus DRW-2014L1T Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2412M Viewsonic VX2025WM Saitek II Antec TruePower New 550w Antec mini P-180 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech Mx518 IceMat X-Fi Titanium w/PAX drivers 
  hide details  
Reply
"Night Fire"
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z eVGA GTX 570 Superclocked @ 850/1700/1990 G.SKILL Ripjaws 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
WD Caviar Black 640 AALS Intel 520 Cherryville SSD 120gig *Thanks OCN!* Asus DRW-2014L1T Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2412M Viewsonic VX2025WM Saitek II Antec TruePower New 550w Antec mini P-180 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech Mx518 IceMat X-Fi Titanium w/PAX drivers 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6248 of 8091
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ceTr0n View Post

After dealing with the BS of trying warzone and large scale raiding and having to use vent which I REALLY HATE, I decided awhile ago to just stick to PVE portion of the game. PvP and raids simply demand too much to the point where its just not "fun" anymore. People biatching and whining about not getting drops, not getting drops when I can't even roll in large raids, leaders yelling over vent when I don't do something right, getting constantly mobbed by sith because they outnumber us on Wall of LIght and have better equipment because Bioware loves them more then Republic.

With that, me and my 50 gunnery spec commando are going solo from this point forward other then occasional heroics. I just have better MMO' experience going the lone wolf route. And before you say "Why play an MMO at all?" Because I can, I choose too and want too. My money, my way.

tongue.gif I almost did the same thing, but once you get PvE on farm, not many people really complain about loot thumb.gif normally people complain when the group wipes and spends 3 hours on a single boss.

PvP is a different story. xD
The Sig Rig
(19 items)
 
Wifey Rig
(11 items)
 
Xbox PC
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500k @ 4.8GHz stable ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen 3 MSI GTX 980 Ti 32GB (4 x 8GB) 1866Mhz Ripjaws X 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
256GB Crucial M4 1.5 TB HDD XSPC Raystorm RS360 Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Acer 28" 4K Corsair AX750 Corsair 800D SWTOR Razer Naga 
AudioOtherOtherOther
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium XSPC RS120 8 x GT AP-15s White Sleeved Cables for Corsair AX750 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3Ghz Asus P5G41T-M LX Plus EVGA GTX 680 2x4 GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
500GB WD Black 64 GB Crucial M4 Sony CD/DVD burner H40 w/ GT AP-15s 
OSPowerCase
Windows 7 Home 64 bit Corsair CX430 APEVIA X-Plorer2 Pink 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Pentium G620 Foxconn H67S ITX Intel HD 2000 2 x 4GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
256GB Crucial M4 Old Laptop CD/DVD drive Windows 7 picoPSU-150-XT 
OtherOtherOther
4 x Purple LEDs Power button Tranquility Xbox 360 Skin 
  hide details  
Reply
The Sig Rig
(19 items)
 
Wifey Rig
(11 items)
 
Xbox PC
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500k @ 4.8GHz stable ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen 3 MSI GTX 980 Ti 32GB (4 x 8GB) 1866Mhz Ripjaws X 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
256GB Crucial M4 1.5 TB HDD XSPC Raystorm RS360 Windows 7 Professional 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
Acer 28" 4K Corsair AX750 Corsair 800D SWTOR Razer Naga 
AudioOtherOtherOther
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium XSPC RS120 8 x GT AP-15s White Sleeved Cables for Corsair AX750 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3Ghz Asus P5G41T-M LX Plus EVGA GTX 680 2x4 GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
500GB WD Black 64 GB Crucial M4 Sony CD/DVD burner H40 w/ GT AP-15s 
OSPowerCase
Windows 7 Home 64 bit Corsair CX430 APEVIA X-Plorer2 Pink 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Pentium G620 Foxconn H67S ITX Intel HD 2000 2 x 4GB 1333Mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
256GB Crucial M4 Old Laptop CD/DVD drive Windows 7 picoPSU-150-XT 
OtherOtherOther
4 x Purple LEDs Power button Tranquility Xbox 360 Skin 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6249 of 8091
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ceTr0n View Post

After dealing with the BS of trying warzone and large scale raiding and having to use vent which I REALLY HATE, I decided awhile ago to just stick to PVE portion of the game. PvP and raids simply demand too much to the point where its just not "fun" anymore. People biatching and whining about not getting drops, not getting drops when I can't even roll in large raids, leaders yelling over vent when I don't do something right, getting constantly mobbed by sith because they outnumber us on Wall of LIght and have better equipment because Bioware loves them more then Republic.

With that, me and my 50 gunnery spec commando are going solo from this point forward other then occasional heroics. I just have better MMO' experience going the lone wolf route. And before you say "Why play an MMO at all?" Because I can, I choose too and want too. My money, my way.

It sounds like you are/were in a badly managed guild. I feel sorry for you and can understand your reason for wanting to give up on raids. Just keep in mind that you might have more fun raiding if you found a better or more relaxed guild. Last night, it took us a little while to pass out raid loot because everyone was trying to get the person they thought deserved it or needed it more to take it. It took me several minutes to talk our healer using a green relic to take a surge/crit clicky rataka relic because I didn't need it nearly as bad as he did.
Second Wife
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz... ASRock Z68 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 SAPPHIRE 11196-02-40G Radeon HD 7950 3GB G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 720...  CORSAIR H80  Win 7 ASUS MT276HE Black 27" 
PowerCaseOther
XFX Black Edition XPS-850W-BES 850W  Fractal Design Arc Midi Black Akasa 140mm x 25mm Apache Black Case Fans 
  hide details  
Reply
Second Wife
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz... ASRock Z68 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 SAPPHIRE 11196-02-40G Radeon HD 7950 3GB G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 720...  CORSAIR H80  Win 7 ASUS MT276HE Black 27" 
PowerCaseOther
XFX Black Edition XPS-850W-BES 850W  Fractal Design Arc Midi Black Akasa 140mm x 25mm Apache Black Case Fans 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6250 of 8091
When BioWare allows me to group 8 people from my guild so I don't get with 4 random who have no idea how to play or they just hit 50, I may stick to Hutball longer. thumb.gif


Also, I am a casual gamer not an Elitist.
 
QUEEN OF BLADES
(15 items)
 
ASUS U6Sg
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 920 REV D0@4.2 HT Asus Rampage II Extreme CFX: ASUS R9 270X DCUII 6GB DDR3 XMP CL6 TRIDENT 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Vertex 2 180 GB+RAID 0 2 * 1 TB SAMSUNG Sony Optiarc Labelflash Thermalright Venoumous X W7 X64 Ultimate RETAIL 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2410 IPS Logitech Corsair CMPSU-850TX Antec 1200 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech HAMA Xonar STX / Auzen Forte 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
XEON 5650X @4.45 GHz  Rampage III Formula PCGH CFX: ASUS R9 280X DCUII 16GB G-SKILL CL9@ 1643 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1x 850 Pro 256 GB + 1xWD 500 GB + 2x3TB WD RED Plextor PX-L89OSA Thermalright VX W10 X64 Ultimate RETAIL 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ACER B203W Razer Deathstalker Corsair CMPSU-750TX Antec 902 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G800S Logitech Gaming  Creative Titanium HD + FiiO E17 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 Duo : T8300 Asus U6000Sg Series Notebook NVIDIA 9300 GS 4GB Kingston CL4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi Ultrastar Asus POS Stock Asus with MX3 W7 x64 Ultimate RETAIL 
MonitorAudio
Asus 12.1 " LED Creative X-Fi EX54 
  hide details  
Reply
 
QUEEN OF BLADES
(15 items)
 
ASUS U6Sg
(15 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 920 REV D0@4.2 HT Asus Rampage II Extreme CFX: ASUS R9 270X DCUII 6GB DDR3 XMP CL6 TRIDENT 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Vertex 2 180 GB+RAID 0 2 * 1 TB SAMSUNG Sony Optiarc Labelflash Thermalright Venoumous X W7 X64 Ultimate RETAIL 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2410 IPS Logitech Corsair CMPSU-850TX Antec 1200 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech HAMA Xonar STX / Auzen Forte 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
XEON 5650X @4.45 GHz  Rampage III Formula PCGH CFX: ASUS R9 280X DCUII 16GB G-SKILL CL9@ 1643 MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1x 850 Pro 256 GB + 1xWD 500 GB + 2x3TB WD RED Plextor PX-L89OSA Thermalright VX W10 X64 Ultimate RETAIL 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ACER B203W Razer Deathstalker Corsair CMPSU-750TX Antec 902 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G800S Logitech Gaming  Creative Titanium HD + FiiO E17 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 Duo : T8300 Asus U6000Sg Series Notebook NVIDIA 9300 GS 4GB Kingston CL4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi Ultrastar Asus POS Stock Asus with MX3 W7 x64 Ultimate RETAIL 
MonitorAudio
Asus 12.1 " LED Creative X-Fi EX54 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › [Official] Star Wars: The Old Republic Thread!