Originally Posted by Thingamajig
This isn't new footage, it's old stuff just stuffed together with new audio.
I guess you people havn't found it odd that alot of the hud elements overlap the different video transitions? Or found it strange that there's absolutely no music whatsoever?
To be honest, something tells me this is just a fanmade video with a few custom sounds added in to pull in views. (also note the two word video description "Skyrim Video!" - dodgy.)
Also, the video uploader isn't a company or well established channel like Machinima, but some south african with 5 video uploads.
Eh, this thread isn't news. It just stinks. It's Skyrim footage, just rehashed with new (and probably fake) audio.
Sounds like you're right. All of it had been seen before.
Originally Posted by Half_Duplex
TBH, not overly impressed with the footage.
I only spent about 5% of my time in Oblivion/Morrowind killing things, it looks to me like most of their efforts went to bettering that 5%. I hope they put the same about of thought into the other 95%.
Still have high expectations for the game, I just hope it lives up to it's name.
O_o Combat is a pretty big part of Morrowind and Oblivion, aside from talking and gathering. They improved on a lot, it seems. Either way, it's hard to tell anything about the game from what was shown in the video.
I'm still psyched for the game. I know many people aren't.. for some strange reason. Bethesda's games are really enjoyable to me, and they put a lot of effort into them. I'm also really excited to see this new engine play out. It would be interesting to see it incorporated into the Fallout series.
Originally Posted by Goaky
"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by ZeniMax Media Inc."
Copyright my ass. I WANT FOOTAGE.. NAO!
Then go to any of the other threads showing footage. There was nothing new shown.