Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Technology and Science News › [TR] Physicists Recreate End Of Time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[TR] Physicists Recreate End Of Time. - Page 15

post #141 of 200
Might have already happen in alternate timeline but that hasn't been tested and is only in theory and hypothesis.
post #142 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by iambald View Post
All knowledge is based off of certain axioms. For example, translated from Euclid's Elements (basis of most geometry, outside of modern physics):



Without making a few basic assumptions there can be no knowledge. But if you haven't noticed, the postulates scientists have made have been rather fruitful. Otherwise we'd still be in the Stone Age.
I disagree with this. Just stating that this is so is completely meaningless.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-4170 @ 4.86 Ghz ASUS M5A97 EVO 2 x PowerColor AX6790 Crossfire 16GB (4 x 4GB) SAMSUNG MV-3V4G3D @1890 Mhz 8-9-9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSD External USB AMD stock cooler Win7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS 23" DVI Fullsize, solid. OCZ ModXStream Pro 500W CM Praetorian 730 Black 
Mouse
Has red light on bottom 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-4170 @ 4.86 Ghz ASUS M5A97 EVO 2 x PowerColor AX6790 Crossfire 16GB (4 x 4GB) SAMSUNG MV-3V4G3D @1890 Mhz 8-9-9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSD External USB AMD stock cooler Win7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS 23" DVI Fullsize, solid. OCZ ModXStream Pro 500W CM Praetorian 730 Black 
Mouse
Has red light on bottom 
  hide details  
Reply
post #143 of 200
@Jagged:

Your whole argument can be summed up in one sentence...

There is no such thing as an absolute, but in stating such, you are proposing an absolute, therefore, there must be such a thing as an absolute.
post #144 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagged_Steel View Post
I disagree with this. Just stating that this is so is completely meaningless.
The number 2 will always represent the same thing. Mathematical fact. Those kinds of things are assumptions that can be made.
Foldatron
(17 items)
 
Mat
(10 items)
 
Work iMac
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 950 EVGA x58 3-way SLI EVGA GTX 660ti GTX 275 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 80GB Intel X25-M SSD 2TB WD Black 150GB WD Raptor 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x 150GB WD V-raptor in RAID0 Win7 Home 64-bit OEM 55" LED 120hz 1080p Vizio MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 
PowerCase
750W PC P&C Silencer CoolerMaster 690 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 2500S AMD 6770M 8GB (2x4GB) at 1333Mhz 1TB, 7200 rpm 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
LG 8X Dual-Layer "SuperDrive" OS X Lion 27" iMac screen Mac wireless keyboard 
Mouse
Mac wireless mouse 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2600K AMD 6970M 1GB 16GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1TB 7200rpm 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
256GB SSD 8x DL "SuperDrive" OS X 10.7 Lion 27" 2560x1440 iMac display 
Monitor
27" Apple thunderbolt display 
  hide details  
Reply
Foldatron
(17 items)
 
Mat
(10 items)
 
Work iMac
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 950 EVGA x58 3-way SLI EVGA GTX 660ti GTX 275 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 80GB Intel X25-M SSD 2TB WD Black 150GB WD Raptor 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x 150GB WD V-raptor in RAID0 Win7 Home 64-bit OEM 55" LED 120hz 1080p Vizio MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 
PowerCase
750W PC P&C Silencer CoolerMaster 690 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 2500S AMD 6770M 8GB (2x4GB) at 1333Mhz 1TB, 7200 rpm 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
LG 8X Dual-Layer "SuperDrive" OS X Lion 27" iMac screen Mac wireless keyboard 
Mouse
Mac wireless mouse 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2600K AMD 6970M 1GB 16GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1TB 7200rpm 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
256GB SSD 8x DL "SuperDrive" OS X 10.7 Lion 27" 2560x1440 iMac display 
Monitor
27" Apple thunderbolt display 
  hide details  
Reply
post #145 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishinomori View Post
@Jagged:

Your whole argument can be summed up in one sentence...

There is no such thing as an absolute, but in stating such, you are proposing an absolute, therefore, there must be such a thing as an absolute.
Huzzah! I like the way you think.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-4170 @ 4.86 Ghz ASUS M5A97 EVO 2 x PowerColor AX6790 Crossfire 16GB (4 x 4GB) SAMSUNG MV-3V4G3D @1890 Mhz 8-9-9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSD External USB AMD stock cooler Win7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS 23" DVI Fullsize, solid. OCZ ModXStream Pro 500W CM Praetorian 730 Black 
Mouse
Has red light on bottom 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-4170 @ 4.86 Ghz ASUS M5A97 EVO 2 x PowerColor AX6790 Crossfire 16GB (4 x 4GB) SAMSUNG MV-3V4G3D @1890 Mhz 8-9-9 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
2x Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSD External USB AMD stock cooler Win7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS 23" DVI Fullsize, solid. OCZ ModXStream Pro 500W CM Praetorian 730 Black 
Mouse
Has red light on bottom 
  hide details  
Reply
post #146 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagged_Steel View Post
I disagree with this. Just stating that this is so is completely meaningless.
I am still waiting to see whether or not you believe your face stays the same.
post #147 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagged_Steel View Post
What in the WORLD are you talking about??? You completely lost me there.

If you have some facts then spit em out . I would love to hear them. The fact that you must resort to baseless conjecture and petty insults tells me that you simply do not have a valid "argument". If you do not have any answers, and you refuse to question anything, then WHAT EXACTLY are you posting here for?

Edit to add: I suggest you try reading your posts through before you post them. Here is an example of why I "think" this.

First, you say
Quote:
your mother says you look like the blue beings in Avataar.
and then a couple sentences later you say:
Quote:
No one is insulting you
????? Cmon now- either say something that makes sense or just stand aside- PLEASE!
and I quote: "No one is insulting you".

Are we all speaking the same language here? Is google translate the culprit?
My AMD&nVidia&ATI
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1090T 3.8 @ 1.4v Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire 6850 850/4000 + 9800GT PhysX 8GB HyperX 1600 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
120GB Solid 3 Boot - 1TB WD Black Windows 7 Ultimate Antec TruePower 750 HAF 932 
  hide details  
Reply
My AMD&nVidia&ATI
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
1090T 3.8 @ 1.4v Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire 6850 850/4000 + 9800GT PhysX 8GB HyperX 1600 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
120GB Solid 3 Boot - 1TB WD Black Windows 7 Ultimate Antec TruePower 750 HAF 932 
  hide details  
Reply
post #148 of 200
Things stop to be an assumption when they are mutually being agreed upon; they then turn into a definition. A definition is a rule. Multiple definitions form a rule set. Using this methodolgy, computers, but not limited to, came into existence. Get your stuff straight (Reference to laws and accompanying units of electrophysics)

So, Jagged Steel. Can you tell what you're trying to achieve in a simple worded sentence?
Edited by MagicBox - 7/26/11 at 12:57pm
The Box
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X (4.444GHz/4.242GHz) ASUS Rampage 5 Extreme MSI Gaming GTX 970 4GB (2 way SLI) 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 (3232MHz, 15-15-17-38-1T) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
ICH: 2x160GB-R0 EX4650: 4x1.5TB-R5 Windows 7 Ultimate IIyama XB2776QS 1440p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510s SilverStone Strider 850W Mountain Mods U2-UFO Logitech G502 
Audio
Onboard Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
The Box
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X (4.444GHz/4.242GHz) ASUS Rampage 5 Extreme MSI Gaming GTX 970 4GB (2 way SLI) 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws 4 (3232MHz, 15-15-17-38-1T) 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
ICH: 2x160GB-R0 EX4650: 4x1.5TB-R5 Windows 7 Ultimate IIyama XB2776QS 1440p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510s SilverStone Strider 850W Mountain Mods U2-UFO Logitech G502 
Audio
Onboard Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #149 of 200
Hey since time doesn't really exist, that means I can't really ever be late to work!
post #150 of 200
This thread was funny...now its just sad.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Technology and Science News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Technology and Science News › [TR] Physicists Recreate End Of Time.