Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › My CM Storm Spawn Experience
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My CM Storm Spawn Experience - Page 25

post #241 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFGR View Post
there was a time where this response was given to the suggestion the earth was round

its nothing new and doesnt phase me that idiots will always try and bring down people who are right
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
post #242 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post
there was a time where this response was given to the suggestion the earth was round

its nothing new and doesnt phase me that idiots will always try and bring down people who are right
And I'm sure "God" also told you that you were right and that you should bring enlightenment to our cesspool drowning brains about what TRULY makes a good mouse amiright?
post #243 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post
there was a time where this response was given to the suggestion the earth was round

its nothing new and doesnt phase me that idiots will always try and bring down people who are right
Do we have a narcissist here?

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

4. Requires excessive admiration

5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

6. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

8. Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her

9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
post #244 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post
Do we have a narcissist here?

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

4. Requires excessive admiration

5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

6. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

8. Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her

9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

lol what a stupid statement

these "diagnose" how vague and pointless

if someone is confident and strives to do something better all of the sudden its a BAD thing

im just being realistic, in life some people are better then other people are certain things. people are better then me at things and im better then others at other things

in regards to this topic about how the spawn jitters and isnt a very good mouse

myself clearly derp and im sure others have experienced poor poor performance. now your response so far has been not "how can we fix the problem" but "the problem doesnt exist just deal with it"

if you bought a computer part and a company did this you would go crazy and be mad

if you went to a doctor and they told you there was no pain in your leg you would be upset about this

but when MYSELF and derp mention we dont like the mouse here is why, you all freak out and tell us to deal with it
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
post #245 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post
no one cares if you are a lier

these mice are POS mice that have horrible settings

if a mouse has prediction it doesnt have accel

if it has none of them it jitters

if its a good mouse its a palm grip

you cant win none of these mice are any good and it drives myself and others insane

you cant face the fact that something is wrong that you are not privy to and so you deny it

im glad you can go around THINKING what you are doing is good but there will always be people like myself and derp who want MORE then "just good enough" and some to the extreme who cant even stand to use these mice such as myself and its a PROBLEM for us so before you start the all high and mighty discussion its a PROBLEM we have. i WISH i was as ignorant to these problems as you are but im not
Why are you just repeating yourself? I already responded to those things

now would you stop calling us liars just because we don't experience the same things as you and derp? As I wrote we can BOTH be right. Do I really have to repeat myself for you to understand?

The jitter you and derp have experienced can be caused by a faulty mouse, dust in the sensor, ****ty mousepad, wrong windows sensitivity settings and failing to update the firmware proberly.
post #246 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post
lol what a stupid statement

these "diagnose" how vague and pointless

if someone is confident and strives to do something better all of the sudden its a BAD thing

im just being realistic, in life some people are better then other people are certain things. people are better then me at things and im better then others at other things

in regards to this topic about how the spawn jitters and isnt a very good mouse

myself clearly derp and im sure others have experienced poor poor performance. now your response so far has been not "how can we fix the problem" but "the problem doesnt exist just deal with it"

if you bought a computer part and a company did this you would go crazy and be mad

if you went to a doctor and they told you there was no pain in your leg you would be upset about this

but when MYSELF and derp mention we dont like the mouse here is why, you all freak out and tell us to deal with it
I never told you to deal with it, I'm saying that I didn't experience the same problem as you and derp. It doesn't take talent or superior genetics to detect jitter or acceleration and I would know if it was there
post #247 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post
Why are you just repeating yourself? I already responded to those things

now would you stop calling us liars just because we don't experience the same things as you and derp? As I wrote we can BOTH be right. Do I really have to repeat myself for you to understand?

The jitter you and derp have experienced can be caused by a faulty mouse, dust in the sensor, ****ty mousepad, wrong windows sensitivity settings and failing to update the firmware proberly.
i have bought multiple spawns, i actually have 3 dif computers, 4 dif mouse pads, windows sens? what? no one changes those its 6/11

no one has ever called you a lier one time

really REALLY why do you keep saying the words lier. it was never used at least i certainly have not used it
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
post #248 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post
i have bought multiple spawns, i actually have 3 dif computers, 4 dif mouse pads, windows sens? what? no one changes those its 6/11

no one has ever called you a lier one time

really REALLY why do you keep saying the words lier. it was never used at least i certainly have not used it
I have bought multiple spawns too as avnin have my old spawn and the new spawn I had used in my my review. It doesnt matter how many computers or mousepads you have, as I said it can still be caused by multiply things

And you did call me a liar... either that or you think yourself as a superior human being
post #249 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post
I never told you to deal with it, I'm saying that I didn't experience the same problem as you and derp. It doesn't take talent or superior genetics to detect jitter or acceleration and I would know if it was there
and no not EVERYONE knows this man

the entire reason i FOUND ocn was when i bought my xai i noticed something was wrong

i asked all my friends who play games, everyone i know called steelseries and low and behold ocn comes along and tells me EVERYTHING about mice sensors and acceleration and all of that

now none of my friends who had the xai or g9x or anything we say has problems noticed ANYTHING was wrong

but im also ALOT faster then all my friends at the games we play

you would call that being elitist right? or is because some people are so slow at games that they dont notice these problems that better more precise gamers do

its just a fact man... there are pro gamers right now with a xai. are they worse because they are using that mouse? if you compared it to a perfect mouse then yes. why cant we strive for a perfect mouse?

and i can show you TONS of posts in these topics of people telling us to DEAL WITH IT

we are defensive not you, people who have shared your opinion tell me im wrong and having too high an expectation, i say you have too LOW an expectation

whos right? i hope im right because that means better mice will be made and in the end thats all i care about, finding a mouse where i can play a game to my full potential

and even tho i have had "success" in my games these mice DO 100 percent make me not play as well as i could be playing FACT. even clicking things on my desktop i miss them. its TOO sensitive and jittery for me and unfortunately im only able to use cloth pads and the qck in of itself has issues
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
post #250 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post
and no not EVERYONE knows this man

the entire reason i FOUND ocn was when i bought my xai i noticed something was wrong

i asked all my friends who play games, everyone i know called steelseries and low and behold ocn comes along and tells me EVERYTHING about mice sensors and acceleration and all of that

now none of my friends who had the xai or g9x or anything we say has problems noticed ANYTHING was wrong

but im also ALOT faster then all my friends at the games we play

you would call that being elitist right? or is because some people are so slow at games that they dont notice these problems that better more precise gamers do

its just a fact man... there are pro gamers right now with a xai. are they worse because they are using that mouse? if you compared it to a perfect mouse then yes. why cant we strive for a perfect mouse?

and i can show you TONS of posts in these topics of people telling us to DEAL WITH IT

we are defensive not you, people who have shared your opinion tell me im wrong and having too high an expectation, i say you have too LOW an expectation

whos right? i hope im right because that means better mice will be made and in the end thats all i care about, finding a mouse where i can play a game to my full potential

and even tho i have had "success" in my games these mice DO 100 percent make me not play as well as i could be playing FACT. even clicking things on my desktop i miss them. its TOO sensitive and jittery for me and unfortunately im only able to use cloth pads and the qck in of itself has issues
Well thanks for your life story and prove that you do indeed have a narcissist personality dissorder but that have nothing to do with what I said.

You didn't read anything I wrote again? I never said you are wrong. I just said that I'm NOT wrong
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › My CM Storm Spawn Experience