Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › My CM Storm Spawn Experience
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My CM Storm Spawn Experience - Page 30

post #291 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxdex2020;14511264 
With people like derp talking rubbish thinking he is a superior being im not surpised. He and about 3 others seem to have issues with this mouse were as the majority dont.

People with too high standards wanting what doesnt exist. Derp likes to also tell people their claims are bulls*it all the time.

this is the point i personally keep making

this dudes a #%$@)$)#%()%*

why on earth can you claim that because you cant notice a problem with something it doesnt exist

you live in a blissfully ignorant microcosm of a world im sure because stuff happens and you just lack the ability or care (prob ability) to notice them

disregarding all sensor related bull$(#@

the mouse is a claw grip but has NO ONE noticed when you lift the mouse up you actually lose grip? this is because the ring finger slope is angled in at an obtuse angle and as such you cant hold it proper

i had to tape on some sleeving to create a groove or else i couldnt use the mouse

what about the side buttons? clicking any of them makes you lose control of the mouse

there are a ton more things i can mention as to why this mouse is no good and sensor is just the main point

that being said something IS wrong with the sensor i cant put my finger on it but its awful. its jitter or its SOMETHING and i know that firmware 30 was A WHOLE lot better then 32 but unfortunately i require lift off and so that was not an option

really tho this mouse is nothing special just like most mice today, it falls short
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
Almost done...
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K 4.6ghz P67 Sabertooth Asus 560 ti 4g Dominator Ram w/EKBlock 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair 120g force 3 ssd - Caviar Black WD 500g Asus Windows 7 21.5 Inch 1920/1080 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair AX850w M8 Spawn Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
post #292 of 367
Thread Starter 
You've been viewing forever HaiiYaa, spit it out. DIG DEEP.
post #293 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
That wouldn't make me lie in a mouse review. Carter contacted me and apologized about sending the package out without cancelling it like I asked and that he could easily arrange a return, I responded saying its not a big deal because I wanted to try the spawn anyways. Anything else was directed at fedex.

Nice fail though, keep trying, its entertaining.
You were calling me a liar. Now I'm showing that you have all the reasons to lie while I have none and you are getting pissed

Actually I'm not trying to make you seem like a liar. I'm trying to make you understand that just because others didn't have the same experience as you doesn't mean that they are liars, don't know how to test a mouse proberly, or got "inferior" genes for testing mice. There could be numorous reasons why we didn't get the same results as I mentioned earlier but you fail to acknowledge that and and think that the only reason would be that I was lying which pisses me off


Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
EDIT: You're still posting up images of vertical and horizontal lines attempting to prove your jitter free "FLAWLESS" tracking.

PEBKAC.
Theres 3 diagonal lines. Jitter of such an amount that you experienced would show itself in straight vertical and horizontal lines also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
And even if you did it properly already I could fake perfect jitter free lines if I drew them really slow or really fast. That doesn't prove anything. Faking it is something you would do, cause of the hurt butt and all.
I made that in march way before you called me a liar so are you saying I went back in a timemachine to fake that?

http://www.cmstorm.com/forum/showpos...8&postcount=85
post #294 of 367
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post
You were calling me a liar. Now I'm showing that you have all the reasons to lie while I have none and you are getting pissed

Actually I'm not trying to make you seem like a liar. I'm trying to make you understand that just because others didn't have the same experience as you doesn't mean that they are liars, don't know how to test a mouse proberly, or got "inferior" genes for testing mice. There could be numorous reasons why we didn't get the same results as I mentioned earlier but you fail to acknowledge that and and think that the only reason would be that I was lying which pisses me off




Theres 3 diagonal lines. Jitter of such an amount that you experienced would show itself in straight vertical and horizontal lines also



I made that in march way before you called me a liar so are you saying I went back in a timemachine to fake that?

http://www.cmstorm.com/forum/showpos...8&postcount=85
I said I don't believe your result, I didn't enter your thread and say this fool is an incompetent tard that lied about his result. EDIT: Remember when you had a cry over a comment in my review thanking the handful of those that noticed the problems I did before I even made my review because they made honest reviews instead of dry humping their spawns? And then I removed it because I agreed it was offensive?

And I'm also saying you tested for jitter incorrectly, it doesn't matter when you tested it if it wasn't done properly.
Edited by Derp - 8/9/11 at 10:21am
post #295 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post
this is the point i personally keep making

this dudes a #%$@)$)#%()%*

why on earth can you claim that because you cant notice a problem with something it doesnt exist

you live in a blissfully ignorant microcosm of a world im sure because stuff happens and you just lack the ability or care (prob ability) to notice them

disregarding all sensor related bull$(#@

the mouse is a claw grip but has NO ONE noticed when you lift the mouse up you actually lose grip? this is because the ring finger slope is angled in at an obtuse angle and as such you cant hold it proper

i had to tape on some sleeving to create a groove or else i couldnt use the mouse

what about the side buttons? clicking any of them makes you lose control of the mouse

there are a ton more things i can mention as to why this mouse is no good and sensor is just the main point

that being said something IS wrong with the sensor i cant put my finger on it but its awful. its jitter or its SOMETHING and i know that firmware 30 was A WHOLE lot better then 32 but unfortunately i require lift off and so that was not an option

really tho this mouse is nothing special just like most mice today, it falls short
O sod off.

I dont lose any grip when lifting.

All the issues you have mentioned i do not have. Buttons are fandabydosy.

Like i have many others have said we dont experience jitter. I have tested this mouse lots today and i cannot mirror the results derp the twerp gets.

I suppose every mouse will fall short. or wait i just forget. Its just a bloody mouse not a spacecraft.

You need to stop masterbating over mice.
Edited by dmxdex2020 - 8/9/11 at 10:31am
post #296 of 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
I said I don't believe your result, I didn't enter your thread and say this fool is an incompetent tard that lied about his result. EDIT: Remember when you had a cry over a comment in my review thanking the handful of those that noticed the problems I did before I even made my review because they made honest reviews instead of dry humping their spawns? And then I removed it because I agreed it was offensive?

And I'm also saying you tested for jitter incorrectly, it doesn't matter when you tested it if it wasn't done properly.
I drew diagonal lines and I did get jitter. So how did I test for it incorrectly? I just got nowhere near as much jitter as you did

You saying that just because I didn't get the same results as you must make a me a liar says everything about you. I didn't cry about that comment I just thought it was so damn respectless and offensive

and I even got the mico just because you said so...
post #297 of 367


Take it to pm's, get the thread back on topic. There might actually be people looking for info on the spawn in this thread. I know it's hard to imagine, but it's probably true.
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700k ASRock Z77E-ITX GTX 680 8GB Patriot Intel Masters 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
256GB Vertex4 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT lolno H100 push/pull (silverstone air penetrators) Windows 8 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2420T Blackwidow ultimate 2013 Corsair HX650 Bitfenix Prodigy 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Deathadder 3.5g Puretrak Talent white Astro A40 w/ Mixamp 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2700k ASRock Z77E-ITX GTX 680 8GB Patriot Intel Masters 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
256GB Vertex4 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT lolno H100 push/pull (silverstone air penetrators) Windows 8 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ XL2420T Blackwidow ultimate 2013 Corsair HX650 Bitfenix Prodigy 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Deathadder 3.5g Puretrak Talent white Astro A40 w/ Mixamp 
  hide details  
Reply
post #298 of 367
Yeah I'm done here. To finish off I will make a list of people that didn't experience jitter like derp did but tested proberly

case 1: http://www.esreality.com/index.php?a...430#pid2083430
case 2: http://www.cmstorm.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=271
case 3: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14355293
case 4: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14357142
case 5: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14356978
case 6: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14358204
case 7: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14361834
case 8: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14363602
case 9: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14370499
case 10: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14477950
case 11: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14479258
case 12: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14486780
case 13: http://www.cmstorm.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=128
case 14: http://www.overclock.net/mice/108049...l#post14424588
case 15: http://www.overclock.net/mice/103792...l#post14259120
case 16: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107737...l#post14414919
case 17: http://www.esreality.com/index.php?a...851#pid2029851
case 18: http://www.esreality.com/index.php?a...677#pid2030677
case 19: http://www.esreality.com/index.php?a...981#pid2033981
(Note, this is in no way a full list)

Now its up the people viewing this thread to decide if all those people including me are lying or if theres other reasons why we didn't have the same experience as derp.

EDIT: So you only bothered to read the first 2 links Well I fixed that now and added another
Edited by HaiiYaa - 8/9/11 at 12:12pm
post #299 of 367
..
post #300 of 367
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiiYaa View Post
Yeah I'm done here. To finish off I will make a list of people that didn't experience jitter like derp did but tested proberly

case 1: http://www.esreality.com/index.php?a...430#pid2083430
case 2: http://www.cmstorm.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=273
case 3: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14355293
case 4: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14357142
case 5: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14356978
case 6: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14358204
case 7: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14361834
case 8: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14363602
case 9: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14370499
case 10: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14477950
case 11: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14479258
case 12: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107611...l#post14486780
case 13: http://www.cmstorm.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=128
case 14: http://www.overclock.net/mice/108049...l#post14424588
case 15: http://www.overclock.net/mice/103792...l#post14259120
case 16: http://www.overclock.net/mice/107737...l#post14414919
case 17: http://www.esreality.com/index.php?a...851#pid2029851
case 18: http://www.esreality.com/index.php?a...677#pid2030677
case 19: http://www.esreality.com/index.php?a...981#pid2033981
(Note, this is in no way a full list)

Now its up the people viewing this thread to decide if all those people including me are lying or if theres other reasons why we didn't have the same experience as derp.
Cool list, sadly they aren't accurate. If you read my review instead of raging you would know that my spawn didn't jitter at all on the higher CPI steps, only 800. Linking paint images from people showing 1800CPI results, 3500CPI results and them explaining that they went slow and then fast, not a moderate speed is just a waste of time.

Same example with the abyssus, some people notice it while others don't.

Glad you're done though, less foolish comments to shoot down.

EDIT: But be done, don't claim you're done and come back with more.
Edited by Derp - 8/9/11 at 12:07pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › My CM Storm Spawn Experience