I decided to sell off my two G9x's and bought a G500. Went to a b&m and to wrap it up...
1. IME 3.0: perfect shape, too low dpi for me personally.
2. DA 3.5: good shape, build quality total crap and I don't want to support Razer anymore so i skipped it. Buttons felt really cheap.
3. G500: feels soo much more solid than the g9x, and its perfectly level and doesn't bottom out like the g9x. Feels like a quality piece of hardware.
4. Abyssus: my favorite shape for claw grip, ambidextrous. Decided against it though.
5. Mionix 5000: perfect palm grip, easy packaging unlike most mice, can't claw at all so I skipped.
6. Zowie: Any prediction drives me insane, so I decided against it.
7. Cm storm/ Valor: Not really a fan of the designs.
The G500 fixed my issues with the G9x and I'm familiar with this shape coming from an Imperator, though it's my third favorite over the IMO design/ all ambidextrous mice(perfect symmetry is really underrated
). Plus the manufacturing quality, feel of the buttons, everything this mouse doesn't feel like a cheap plastic piece of junk like Razer's do IMHO.
There really is no perfect mouse now, or upcoming, and this sensor is fine for me and the mouse feels rock solid. I have my eye on SS 1.1, and Zowie if they make a better one next time around.